Husband Poems - Poems For Husband
Poems about husband. You can read the best husband poems. Browse through all husband poems.
1.Where It Was At Back Then
last night I dreamt
they cut off your hands and feet.
you whispered to me,
Now we are both incomplete.
I held all four
in my arms like sons and daughters.
I bent slowly down
and washed them in magical waters.
I placed each one
where it belonged on you.
you said and we laughed
the laugh of the well-to-do. read more »
2.To my Dear and Loving Husband
If ever two were one, then surely we.
If ever man were lov'd by wife, then thee.
If ever wife was happy in a man, read more »
3.A Word to Husbands
To keep your marriage brimming
With love in the loving cup, read more »
4.To A Lady On The Death Of Her Husband
GRIM monarch! see, depriv'd of vital breath,
A young physician in the dust of death:
Dost thou go on incessant to destroy,
Our griefs to double, and lay waste our joy? read more »
5.Written When My Husband Was At Sea
How joyless I sit,
While for nothing I'm fit,
A part from the kindest of men!
When my babes lie asleep, read more »
6.For My Husband
You sleep in the darkness,
you with the back I love
& the gift of sleeping
through my noisy nights of poetry. read more »
Unpenitent, I grieve to state,
Two good men stood by heaven's gate,
Saint Peter coming to await.
The stopped the Keeper of the Keys, read more »
8.The Wife Of Manoah To Her Husband
Against the sunset's glowing wall
The city towers rise black and tall,
Where Zorah, on its rocky height,
Stands like an armed man in the light. read more »
9.Wife To Husband
Pardon the faults in me,
For the love of years ago:
I must drift across the sea, read more »
10.Any Wife To Any Husband
My love, this is the bitterest, that thou---
Who art all truth, and who dost love me now
As thine eyes say, as thy voice breaks to say---
Shouldst love so truly, and couldst love me still read more »
11.To A Husband
Brighter than fireflies upon the Uji River
Are your words in the dark, Beloved. read more »
12.The Mean Husband
Thin cloth of dolichos supplies the shoes,
In which some have to brave the frost and cold.
A bride, when poor, her tender hands must use, read more »
New Husband Poems
- Phenomenal Husband, Musab Jamal
- My Tom, Jonathan Bellmann
- Al Siddique (The Truth), Mariam Abdelghani
- Apni Dehati Wife Ke Sang On The Eve of I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Acrobat, Pat Raia
- Husband celebrates, hasmukh amathalal
- Let a wife, gajanan mishra
- will you still accept me as your husband?, Nikhil Parekh
- On her wedding day, gajanan mishra
- A pitiable creature, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Just The Tattoo Telling The Name of The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rape Of Lucretia's Strength, Is It Poetry
- The Ballgame and Grandfather, Seema joglekar
- 1.06.LIFE PARTNERS, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Cause of great unhappiness, gajanan mishra
- Wife Gets Up Early Before The Husband Wa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House wife, S.D. TIWARI
- Wife Means Cheers, gajanan mishra
- Armaments which affect the health of a h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- That simple, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Almighty, Micheal Pacific
- The Constancy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Life Of Sacrifice, gajanan mishra
- Wife and husband, gajanan mishra
- I Am Proud Of My Husband!, Shaila Touchton
- Aunties Creases, steve stirk
- Woman to Woman Thing., Terry Collett
- A Wife's Love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- What Mother Told Me, Olalekan Joseph Ajayi
- For the love of..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Togetherness Is Gone, Hasanudin Sofyan
- Mistake of Fact!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Either way is she hit., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be kind and courteous to the husband, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Husband, Aparna Chatterjee
- LADY MACBETH, Pratheek Praveen Kumar
- the real wife, mona joseph
- Atiogbe, Edward Kofi Louis
- Super Woman, Modupe Best
- ' Reciprocal Relationship ', Marvin Brato Sr
- Woman’s concerns, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- ' ICE Sally Being Nosy ', Ency Bearis
- Where Is She?, Seun Bewaji
- Looking Glass Looks Back, Constance Sherman
- Father-Son, naida supnet
- UNDER THE BLACK SKIES, Aldo Kraas
- Merry Christmas To All Husbands, Chris Jibero
- SANTAL MARRIGE SONGS, RUDRA KINSHUK
- Men would wander, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- .Summer., Bethany Williams
- The Believer's Jointure : Chapter II., Ralph Erskine
- The Believer's Jointure : Chapter I., Ralph Erskine
- The Wife Is Bound By The Law As Long As .., Mo...
- Where It Was At Back Then, Anne Sexton
- GOD MADE THE WOMEN, Aldo Kraas
- Dear Lord, new heart
- A migratory widow bird from Afghanistan, nimal dunuhinga
- I lament the so called liberty, akram saqib
- Waiting Room, Norman Minnick
- My Husband., anju addanki
- Infidelity, Godece Jasmine Rosal
- Acid Reflux Anyone, Joe Rosochacki
- bloody mess, Alicia Roseberry
- *Lady Beneath The Willow, Shelby Renee
- On the Death of a Louse, M.L. Squier
- 'I ASKED GOD WHY', Rocio Batir
- Opaque, thank God!, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- Bronwyn, Francis Duggan
- Chappals, Indira Renganathan
- No Departing, Indira Renganathan
- A DOCTOR'S MISTAKE, Michael P. Johnson
- The Seahorse, South Westerner
- Lecturer, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- The Mouse, The Wife, The Husband, The Kn.., bob eichen
- carpe diem