Hope Poems - Poems For Hope
Poems about hope. You can read the best hope poems. Browse through all hope poems.
49.Dare I Hope?
Dare I hope to hope?
Is it safe? Is it right?
Am I hoping for nothing
But a black and empty night?
Hope should make me happy.
I should laugh, sing, and dance
Because I am hoping. Right?
Ha! Not a chance.
How is it that hope can leave me
Trembling in the darkness?
How is it that something so “good”
Should leave me feeling helpless?
Dare I hope to hope?
What difference does it make?
Fate will be fate in the end,
It will either “make or break.”
Does Fate regard my hope?
Does She listen? Or care?
Am I shooting for a star that
Simply isn’t there?
I cannot know! Oh, God
Why must I struggle with
This doubt that pulls at me
Rends me, limb from limb?
What sort of hope leaves pain
Where it should instead leave joy?
Is this hope at all? Or perhaps
Some wicked demon’s ploy?
I cannot know! Dear heaven!
How can I even begin to dare
To hope for something – anything?
Is no assurance there?
No promise? No guarantee?
I cannot stand it! I cannot!
The doubt is a plague
In my every thought.
Dare I hope to hope
In a hope that leaves me dry
And lost? How can I dare
To hope in hope? How can I? read more »
50.Sonnet XXVI: I Ever Love
I ever love where never hope appears,
Yet hope draws on my never-hoping care, read more »
51.Hope! ! (inspired by Dikinson)
Hope is a bird
With wonderful feathers
Sits on the boughs of the soul
And sings the song of how to be remain alive read more »
52.Hope is not Lost
When the desperation hit
When the people cried in the streets
When everything felt at loss
Hope stayed, even though fleaing would be easier read more »
I would not deny
That I could not
Dream or swim
But it was in my dream read more »
I hope to always be the one
That takes your breath away
I hope to always fill your thoughts
As you go about your day. read more »
Im not crazy
Im not dreaming
I hope read more »
56.Hope Dieth: Hope Liveth
Strong are thine arms, O love, & strong
Thine heart to live, and love, and long;
But thou art wed to grief and wrong: read more »
57.Hope (just a thought)
Hope Was Hoping
It would be
Able to Fulfil read more »
58.Were There Hope
I was never in a league of noble gentlemen
To whom she'd cast polite and flitting smiles;
Only distant hope and dying dreams for me! -
Perhaps descent into a game of wiles read more »
59.What is Hope?
Never was a larger word
all dreams reside there; read more »
60.Hope Your Happy
I hope your happy with your life
I hope your happy with your wife
I hope you see what you have done
I hope you see that this is all wrong read more »
New Hope Poems
- A Bounty Concealed, Terry Dawson
- Hope Is Still There, gajanan mishra
- Hope The Best, gajanan mishra
- Action And Hope, ramesh rai
- Words With Hope, Anele Komana
- Hope...., Ridhima Mehrotra
- For Hope We Live, Caroline Nderitu
- Hope, Chirag Kapoor.
- Hope, Captain Violent K Dick
- Hope, Hamsa Elfarash
- Hope! ! (inspired by Dikinson), Abdul Wahab
- The Greatest Love, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Just Me, jaira joyce
- Today... 'Hope', Roy Allen
- Y/ One day..., Aufie Zophy
- Hope, Danyel Theresa Vertalics
- AlankarDecor) -93, Indira Renganathan
- Hope At It's Strongest, laura random
- Hope against hope, Dom Hunt
- I hope part 2, Your Pusha
- I Hope, Iris Pan
- HOPE IS.... X, Deborah Hyslop
- What Hope Can Do., Billy AstonWright
- The Greatest Artist, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Hope, Abdul Wahab
- For Love, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Y... In the Dark of the Night (poem abou.., Aufie Zophy
- Poem Of Hope, Neelapu Suresh
- HOPE, ryanne askar
- I Hope My Brother Learns, Jessica lee Workman
- I Hope My Brother Learns, Jessica Lee Workman
- HOPE, Ragia Sayed
- Hope Your Happy, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- Turning Inward, Heather Burns
- I Wake Up Hoping, Tyanah Barrow
- I Hope, Kelli D. Williams
- SEASON OF HOPE REVISED, Aldo Kraas
- hope..., RIC S. BASTASA
- SEASON OF HOPE, Aldo Kraas
- THE STREET OF HOPE, Aldo Kraas
- Hope, Divyesh J. Shah
- Hope, hope, hope....., Bodhi Citta
- know and feel., nina ...
- hope! (5/8/2005), juggalette Tiffany ann
- Reaping Rewards By Hoping, Mailrangam Visvanathan Venka ..
- I hope..., Naa naa
- Hope, Whitney Koehler
- (zhe) ......Hope?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- We All Need It, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- A Good Thing Called...Hope, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- What Is It?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- If Hope Were...?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Keep Dreaming..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- What If...?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- If Hope Were A Human, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- i just hope i dont regert loving you, jamie LOPEZ
- Hope?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Hope, Tim Vallie
- Hope, dymon sidebottom
- I Hope, Paul McAnaney
- Hope?, Waldon Pond Productions
- Were There Hope, Mark R Slaughter
- I Hope, Your Life
- Hope And Faith, Collins Nkemjika Nzomuche
- a new hope, iOXYnoMORON 00
- I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Hope is, Micron
- Hope, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Hope is a part of Life, Vanessa Sleeth
- Iam hoping in love,, maxpoet beauty
- What Is Hope?, Andy Falkenburg
- No Hope, Ben Gieske
- Hope, Bernice HWilson
- Hope, Melvin T
- carpe diem