Poem about hope. You can read the best hope poems. Browse through all hope poems.
25.Bird Of Hope
Soar not too high, O bird of Hope!
Because the skies are fair;
The tempest may come on apace
And overcome thee there.
When far above the mountain tops
Thou soarest, over all –
If, then, the storm should press thee back,
How great would be thy fall!
And thou wouldst lie here at my feet,
A poor and lifeless thing, -
A torn and bleeding birdling,
With limp and broken wing.
Sing not too loud, O bird of Hope!
Because the day is bright;
The sunshine cannot always last –
The morn precedes the night.
And if thy song is of the day,
Then when the day grows dim,
Forlorn and voiceless thou wouldst sit
Among the shadows grim.
Oh! I would have thee soar and sing,
But not too high, or loud,
Remembering that day meets night –
The brilliant sun the cloud. read more »
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. read more »
27.Look To This Day
Look to this day:
For it is life, the very life of life.
In its brief course read more »
Hope abides; therefore I abide.
Countless frustrations have not cowed me.
I am still alive, vibrant with life. read more »
And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God read more »
30.A Man's a Man for A' That
Is there for honesty poverty
That hings his head, an' a' that;
The coward slave - we pass him by,
We dare be poor for a' that! read more »
31.Ode To A Nightingale
My heart aches, and a drowsy numbness pains
My sense, as though of hemlock I had drunk,
Or emptied some dull opiate to the drains
One minute past, and Lethe-wards had sunk: read more »
Remember me when I am gone away,
Gone far away into the silent land;
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay. read more »
33.A Dream Within A Dream
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow-
You are not wrong, who deem read more »
34.Cotton and Corn
Said Cotton to Corn, t'other day,
As they met and exchang'd salute-
(Squire Corn in his carriage so gay,
Poor Cotton, half famish'd on foot) : read more »
35.Ametas And Thestylis Making Hay-Ropes
Think'st Thou that this Love can stand,
Whilst Thou still dost say me nay?
Love unpaid does soon disband: read more »
Oh! that my young life were a lasting dream!
My spirit not awakening, till the beam
Of an Eternity should bring the morrow.
Yes! tho' that long dream were of hopeless sorrow, read more »
New Hope Poems
- A Bounty Concealed, Terry Dawson
- Hope Is Still There, gajanan mishra
- Hope The Best, gajanan mishra
- Action And Hope, ramesh rai
- Words With Hope, Anele Komana
- Hope...., Ridhima Mehrotra
- For Hope We Live, Caroline Nderitu
- Hope, Chirag Kapoor.
- Hope, Captain Violent K Dick
- Hope, Hamsa Elfarash
- Hope! ! (inspired by Dikinson), Abdul Wahab
- The Greatest Love, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Just Me, jaira joyce
- Today... 'Hope', Roy Allen
- Y/ One day..., Aufie Zophy
- Hope, Danyel Theresa Vertalics
- AlankarDecor) -93, Indira Renganathan
- Hope At It's Strongest, laura random
- Hope against hope, Dom Hunt
- I hope part 2, Your Pusha
- I Hope, Iris Pan
- HOPE IS.... X, Deborah Hyslop
- What Hope Can Do., Billy AstonWright
- The Greatest Artist, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Hope, Abdul Wahab
- For Love, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Y... In the Dark of the Night (poem abou.., Aufie Zophy
- Poem Of Hope, Neelapu Suresh
- HOPE, ryanne askar
- I Hope My Brother Learns, Jessica lee Workman
- I Hope My Brother Learns, Jessica Lee Workman
- HOPE, Ragia Sayed
- Hope Your Happy, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- Turning Inward, Heather Burns
- I Wake Up Hoping, Tyanah Barrow
- I Hope, Kelli D. Williams
- SEASON OF HOPE REVISED, Aldo Kraas
- hope..., RIC S. BASTASA
- SEASON OF HOPE, Aldo Kraas
- THE STREET OF HOPE, Aldo Kraas
- Hope, Divyesh J. Shah
- Hope, hope, hope....., Bodhi Citta
- know and feel., nina ...
- hope! (5/8/2005), juggalette Tiffany ann
- Reaping Rewards By Hoping, Mailrangam Visvanathan Venka ..
- I hope..., Naa naa
- Hope, Whitney Koehler
- (zhe) ......Hope?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- We All Need It, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- A Good Thing Called...Hope, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- What Is It?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- If Hope Were...?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Keep Dreaming..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- What If...?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- If Hope Were A Human, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- i just hope i dont regert loving you, jamie LOPEZ
- Hope?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Hope, Tim Vallie
- Hope, dymon sidebottom
- I Hope, Paul McAnaney
- Hope?, Waldon Pond Productions
- Were There Hope, Mark R Slaughter
- I Hope, Your Life
- Hope And Faith, Collins Nkemjika Nzomuche
- a new hope, iOXYnoMORON 00
- I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Hope is, Micron
- Hope, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Hope is a part of Life, Vanessa Sleeth
- Iam hoping in love,, maxpoet beauty
- What Is Hope?, Andy Falkenburg
- No Hope, Ben Gieske
- Hope, Bernice HWilson
- Hope, Melvin T
- carpe diem