Poem about hope. You can read the best hope poems. Browse through all hope poems.
Hope, anything that one wants, and at
the moment of 'hope' they do not have.
If hope were a feeling, I would hope,
it be one of honesty and integrity.
I would hope it would be love and empathy.
If hope were a food, I would hope it
would be filled with nourishment.
If hope were music, I would hope, it
was the kind of music, that you loved.
If hope were a sound, I would hope it
would by a symphony of love.
If hope were a religion, I would hope it
was your religion.
If hope were belief, then I would hope,
that belief would be, that there is one
Supreme Being; who is by-lingual and
of all faiths, and all creeds and colors.
If hope were knowledge, I would hope,
it had patience, understanding, the
ability of comprehending the other
persons point of view. I would also hope,
that it had an unquenchable thirst,
to continue to learn by experience and
If hope could be seen, I would hope, all
would see, the good in their fellow man.
If hope were a wish, I would hope
that all your dreams, and ambitions
If hope were you...if hope were me, I
would hope, we never lost sight of
those less fortunate. I would hope
we would never be so self-centered
or busy, that we neglected to extend
a helping hand, to those in need.
Finally if you hope this ends, let me
conclude by saying....
If hope were a human, I would hope, that it
realized, that if we want a better world,
then we have to be better ourselves.
© Joe Fazio read more »
314.I hope you enjoy your time away
I hope you enjoy your time away
Those awesome times,
Those lovely days
I hope you enjoy your time away read more »
315.I hope our future will be
Hope is a flying bird,
Hope is a rainbow,
Hope is a new chance,
Hope is the Life! read more »
317.Villanelle: Hope Not Hope Against The Landing Of The Craft MH370
Hope not hope against the landing of the craft
The sky is deeper than the oceans of the earth
The last voice you heard does it come from the loft read more »
318.Definition Of Hope
Hope is the sweet scent
Of flowers in the morning.
Hope is the cool gentle breeze
On a warm summer's day. read more »
Hi there, everyone
How are you feeling?
Today's another day
How are you dealing? read more »
320.I Have Hope
As long as I inhale and exhale, I have hope.
As my Creator sustains the heart beat, I have hope.
As I open my eyes to a brand new day, I have hope.
As my ears continue to enlighten me with the magical sounds of nature, I have hope. read more »
Hope is the shadowy essence of a wish,
A fond desire which floats before our eyes;
With lurid aberration, feverish,-
We clutch the shadow which elusive, flies;
Though at our grasp the mocking fancy flees,
Hope still pursues and soothes realities. read more »
I hope someday
That you will know read more »
Hoping with utmost truth
Makes Hope becoming true
Hoping with clearest thoughts
Makes Hoping becoming real read more »
324.The Lonely Soul and Broken Heart
On the verge of tears,
just wanting to be loved.
Lonely to the point
of depression hurt beyond read more »
New Hope Poems
- A Bounty Concealed, Terry Dawson
- Hope Is Still There, gajanan mishra
- Hope The Best, gajanan mishra
- Action And Hope, ramesh rai
- Words With Hope, Anele Komana
- Hope...., Ridhima Mehrotra
- For Hope We Live, Caroline Nderitu
- Hope, Chirag Kapoor.
- Hope, Captain Violent K Dick
- Hope, Hamsa Elfarash
- Hope! ! (inspired by Dikinson), Abdul Wahab
- The Greatest Love, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Just Me, jaira joyce
- Today... 'Hope', Roy Allen
- Y/ One day..., Aufie Zophy
- Hope, Danyel Theresa Vertalics
- AlankarDecor) -93, Indira Renganathan
- Hope At It's Strongest, laura random
- Hope against hope, Dom Hunt
- I hope part 2, Your Pusha
- I Hope, Iris Pan
- HOPE IS.... X, Deborah Hyslop
- What Hope Can Do., Billy AstonWright
- The Greatest Artist, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Hope, Abdul Wahab
- For Love, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Y... In the Dark of the Night (poem abou.., Aufie Zophy
- Poem Of Hope, Neelapu Suresh
- HOPE, ryanne askar
- I Hope My Brother Learns, Jessica lee Workman
- I Hope My Brother Learns, Jessica Lee Workman
- HOPE, Ragia Sayed
- Hope Your Happy, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- Turning Inward, Heather Burns
- I Wake Up Hoping, Tyanah Barrow
- I Hope, Kelli D. Williams
- SEASON OF HOPE REVISED, Aldo Kraas
- hope..., RIC S. BASTASA
- SEASON OF HOPE, Aldo Kraas
- THE STREET OF HOPE, Aldo Kraas
- Hope, Divyesh J. Shah
- Hope, hope, hope....., Bodhi Citta
- know and feel., nina ...
- hope! (5/8/2005), juggalette Tiffany ann
- Reaping Rewards By Hoping, Mailrangam Visvanathan Venka ..
- I hope..., Naa naa
- Hope, Whitney Koehler
- (zhe) ......Hope?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- We All Need It, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- A Good Thing Called...Hope, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- What Is It?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- If Hope Were...?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Keep Dreaming..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- What If...?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- If Hope Were A Human, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- i just hope i dont regert loving you, jamie LOPEZ
- Hope?, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Hope, Tim Vallie
- Hope, dymon sidebottom
- I Hope, Paul McAnaney
- Hope?, Waldon Pond Productions
- Were There Hope, Mark R Slaughter
- I Hope, Your Life
- Hope And Faith, Collins Nkemjika Nzomuche
- a new hope, iOXYnoMORON 00
- I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Hope is, Micron
- Hope, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Hope is a part of Life, Vanessa Sleeth
- Iam hoping in love,, maxpoet beauty
- What Is Hope?, Andy Falkenburg
- No Hope, Ben Gieske
- Hope, Bernice HWilson
- Hope, Melvin T
- carpe diem