361.Are you proud yet?
i made it many miles without you i can make it farther i know i can
you never taught me how to ride a bike but i know how
you never helped me with my homework but i got A's
you never there to give me advice but i handled it without you read more »
362.Clowns and Buffoons
Hi. read more »
363.What Is Normal?
What is normal?
Is it worth living for?
The homework that is dumped at you every day?
Or the screaming that happens every day?
And every one glaring at you for no reason?
Does that sound like some thing to live for? read more »
(The summer breeze blows over me,
As I sit outside in the yard.
The grass, the air, the sun, the trees.
Our days are outside playing cards. read more »
I watched you when I was small
And I wondered what I had to do
To make you notice me read more »
366.Forgot to Cover My Cuts?
I start the day by putting makeup on my face
I get dressed and go to school like every other day
but why do I have a bad feeling?
A feeling like I forgot to do something... read more »
367.There's Better Things To Do In Life Than Drugs
There’s better things to do than drugs,
Just sitting there taking puffs,
Watching and feeling my life go by,
Drinking Vodka, smoking a pipe, read more »
368.i love you mommy
There is a woman named katrina johnson
and she is very important person in my life
she helped me follow my dreams
and be a better person to myself read more »
369.The School Of Life...
The place were much was learned; The School Of Life.
A far different place than papers, books, and homework.
The School of Life, is a never ending, when it comes to lessons. read more »
370.Just Livin' Life
The film is rolling,
the backdropp pleasing to the eye.
The actors acting, read more »
I have been thinking about what to say today, I came up with a few things:
We can go back to the times when Linda completed her homework, yet never turned it in. Or perhaps, we could talk about her P.E. classes. Or even the fact that when she joined the sorority, Kappa Delta, she was not only the oldest, but she felt like the oldest, too. read more »
i haven't experienced childhood.
not yet. people say that
i have, because i've
played on the elementary playground, read more »
New Homework Poems
- Spitwads, Michael McFee
- School., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Time Piece, Barati Lesetlhe
- HOMEWORK, Carson Miller
- There's No Escaping Family, A.J. Kent
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- tension in mind, sarthak mishra
- computer, sarthak mishra
- Youth Today, Leader Tomorrow, Paul Sebastian
- To Build A Bright Future, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- Homeroom, Godfrey Torrance
- Oh I wish I could run, Clare Walsh
- My Room, Elia Michael
- Weekend Family Man (lyrics), richard (mak) makinson
- She, Mridula Gupta
- I Didn't Do My Math Homework, Kevin Quero
- Homework, Danette Frenz
- Politician, David Vdovenko
- Cogitatus' 'Volvo Tu, Adfectus Puer
- Daily routine version 1, swarangi patil
- Pressure, Emma Litchfield
- Parents, Arabella Underwood
- Oh Homework, Amadeo Wongsodihardjo
- My English Teacher, Albert John
- Confused, Paulina LozadaCortez
- What To Do?, Sasha Varney
- A Swell Soiree, Irene Bitter
- Home work, Adam Davis
- ... And Who Never Came With A Book Of Po.., Miroslava Odalovic
- Study, Study, Study, Ronell Warren Alman
- A lonely girl, Autumn Rose Wilson
- My Teacher's Going Crazy, Bridget Hilinski
- A New School Year, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Hard To Believe (Free Style), Dorian Petersen Potter
- My English Teacher Was Wooly-Headed, Raj Arumugam
- Darling Dearest, Richard Ikolo
- A Day In A Students Life, Nawal Salah
- Exuses.. Excuses, Julie McLeod
- That's All What Matters, Kalira Black
- Sinful School, Xielgnihhan Amasahdympaehk
- Achievement, Jakaria Uddin
- With hue and cry, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- Poetry for children: Homework, Roann Mendriq
- I Miss You Mom, Hira Akhtar
- Best, Victor Phinda Mokoena
- If i were in charge of the world, Crystal Coldstone
- Keep Studying in Life, Josy Chow
- YOUR GRADUATION DAY, Jose Baez
- What Homework Can Do, Wallis minten
- Polina, Edward Kofi Louis
- One Night Mr Philips Forgot, Tommy Laster
- So much Depends, Aria Mendez
- Mother, Mother, Sinigdha Biswas
- First Year University Expereinces, Michelle Cow
- Life Teaching, Pen anthony
- Homework Is Insane, Rachel DerbornMaguire
- HomeWork Stinks, Rachel DerbornMaguire
- Fearful, Jasmine Brown
- School Days, Michael Peterson
- My Generation, abigail sikwenda
- my teacher ate my homework, shaikha alansari
- I Forgot my childhood, HARSHAL JOSHI
- Don't, Theodore Foster
- What Is My Day, mary hartley
- Hi, Sad People From a Whacked Out World!, Marcus Helbling
- Touched By An Angel, Pen anthony
- Homework, SWETA LEENA PANDA
- Sunday, Rayna Loh
- Summer, Jasmine Malave
- The Pencil, Rishi Kaashyap
- Concentration, Matthew Rousseau
- One day, Miroslava Odalovic
- for something not done, Raj Arumugam
- Never Learn To Say No, Manonton Dalan
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem