Homework Poems - Poems For Homework
Poems about homework. You can read the best homework poems. Browse through all homework poems.
Good Morning, Dear Students - Poem by Kenn Nesbitt
"Good morning, dear students," the principal said.
"Please put down your pencils and go back to bed.
Today we will spend the day playing outside,
then take the whole school on a carnival ride.
"We'll learn to eat candy while watching TV,
then listen to records and swing from a tree.
We'll also be learning to draw on the walls,
to scream in the classrooms and run in the halls.
"So bring in your skateboard, your scooter, your bike.
It's time to be different and do what you like.
The teachers are going to give you a rest.
You don't have to study. There won't be a test.
"And if you'd prefer, for a bit of a change,
feel free to go wild and act really strange.
Go put on a clown suit and dye your hair green,
and copy your face on the Xerox machine.
"Tomorrow it's back to the regular grind.
Today, just go crazy. We really don't mind.
So tear up your homework. We'll give you an A.
Oh wait. I'm just kidding. It's April Fools' Day."
Comments about Good Morning, Dear Students by Kenn Nesbitt
New Homework Poems
- Homework, Tristan Machado
- Shall I With My New Minted Paperbacks Di.., Mary Angela Douglas
- 2) An Epistle For Joshua - America (F.., Otradom Pelogo
- My Dog Does My Homework, Kenn Nesbitt
- The Homework Machine, Shel Silverstein
- Homework! Oh, Homework!, Jack Prelutsky
- The Marvelous Homework And Housework Mac.., Kenn Nesbitt
- Homework Stew, Kenn Nesbitt
- All My Great Excuses , Kenn Nesbitt
- Homework, I Love You , Kenn Nesbitt
- carpe diem