Poem about holocaust. You can read the best holocaust poems. Browse through all holocaust poems.
49.Curiosity! ! !
Curiously always on my mind as
I'm always wanting to know things
from the inside out.
Like when Jesus Christ will come back from another
Is there really a god who created this world?
Or science was the purpose of all this?
Are human really civilized
or are we murders for the wars,
massacres, the holocaust, and genocides.
If god exists is it a man or women
or a whole another species or
better yet a spirit or a ghost?
If heaven is real will it is paradise
of what we really believe or
will we just rot in our caskets?
Curiously is not always good to be in your mind.
It just that many beliefs and miracles
leave a lot of questions in one’s mind,
but since the beliefs and miracles
are sometimes real and blissful to us
that we don’t ask questions.
Why we die?
Why do we cheat?
Why do we steal?
And why do we kill one another?
Now you see curiously can kill a man sometimes
I only wished that these questions would be answered! read more »
50.Partition and After
Everybody wanted lion's share
But were afraid to talk and dare
They were to benefit from blood and holocaust
People were to migrate soon and fast read more »
51.hand some heals some kills
hand-some heals some kills
golden mirror from seoul korea
beauty of seoul korea is here in India through the winds read more »
52.Holocaust after partition
It was holocaust after partition
Little spark had resulted into ignition
Brothers and neighbors turned into enemy
It was never wish of any faith or almighty read more »
Iron pipes that pierce the skyline. read more »
54.A polluted thoughts
Have we polluted ourselves completely?
Is there any dramatic change very lately?
Is there still any thing left to think seriously?
There is serious matter danger looms large obviously read more »
55.IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
In the name of the Father,
Crusaders sallied forth
raping and murdering. read more »
56.sleeping on the chest of July
Beds burn, longing-
Though I, have no desire
I walk streets- read more »
It birthed several summers ago
as the undergrowth grew into a
carpet of flammable fuel, waiting
impatiently to explode. read more »
58.I Must Understand
It was plunder
Lightening struck with thunder
Big trees were uprooted
As cyclone was unexpectedly routed read more »
We of the human race do solemnly swear,
we will not perish by nuclear holocaust or
any other wrath. read more »
Shayad Murdon Ki Basti Mein
Bas Rahe Hain Hum
Log Kitne Bejaan, Berukhe Se Hain
Gham Ke Sannate Mein read more »
New Holocaust Poems
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day .., john tiong chunghoo
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Hallowed Holly, Saiom Shriver
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- The Holocaust is happening xxx, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gk. Kainos. New, douglas scotney
- Alphabet Poem - 14, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Haiku Match Points, Jonathan ROBIN
- Yad Vashem, Dale Harvey
- No Frustration... Dec 11th,2012, James Bredin
- genesis of genocide, gershon hepner
- I Looked Out at Life with Holocaust Eyes, Alan Freshman
- TWO SUBJECTS NOT DISCUSSED OCT 20TH,2012, James Bredin
- A Single Cigarette Sucked Down, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Cunning Mind Triggers the Holocaust, rajendran muthiah
- My Holocaust, Abby Rose
- Grain Of Salt, Dillon Gay
- Beyond The Sky At Night, Jay Allard
- In Their Hopeless Schools, Robert Rorabeck
- Question Human Survival, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- deaf dumb and blind, john mcleish
- Is This True?, Adnan Majeed
- Experience Reality Living Memories Erased, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ribbons In A Sea, Robert Rorabeck
- Through Her Clefts, Robert Rorabeck
- ABORTION CLINICS MAY 13 2011, James Bredin
- Sacrifice, Adetimilehin Inioluwa
- Experience Reality Disaster Horrific, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- ZF3 Proclaiming Retrofit New World Order, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Holocaust (ii), Leonard Dabydeen
- SS Demons, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- IS ABORTION MURDER?, James Bredin
- Death Of The World., Mark Horsfall
- Vast leaped the candle's flame, Patti Masterman
- The Shoes, sheena blackhall
- The Holocaust of Dreams, Megan Louise Brown
- Not To Be Written, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Anonymous Plays:XVI - ‘Arden of Feversham’, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- The Profile on the Pillow, Dudley Randall
- I am The Holocaust, Hannah Diane Williams
- If You'd Been My Sister, Robert Rorabeck
- Freedom, Yousaf hanifi
- A Conspiracy Theory, John Thorkild Ellison
- Frozen Moments, Daniel Richards
- The Tomb, Peter Eliastam
- Maker of Horror, Naveed Akram
- Darkest Days, Joyce Hemsley
- No Intervening, Rovert Nworb
- Never Again! ! !, mel hekic
- Watching Them Filter Us, Vanessa Kingsley
- history ***** SPARTANS, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- WHY DO I HAVE TO REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST?, Aldo Kraas
- HOLOCAUST, Rajkumar Mukherjee
- Anne Frank, Whitney Albright
- Mistakes, Abel Obando
- Two- point perspective, Twisted Rose
- tomorrow morning, early, gershon hepner
- gas, gershon hepner
- mea culpa'd, gershon hepner
- INFERNO, jerry hughes
- 'Arbeit Macht Frei', nimal dunuhinga
- Dying in the Hell I Call Home, michelle sheppard
- The Square, Carolyn RellingSurrisi
- Basti, Always Aparna
- Why?, Seeker Of Truth
- BEFORE THE DINOSAURS, M.L. Squier
- does it haae a meaning?, gershon hepner
- Victory, Diamond Jones
- Many Noble Men, ENOCH JOHN
- I CRY FOR THEM, Aldo Kraas
- September 11, Holocaust, Mimie Durand
- Biggest Holocaust, O Anna Niemus
- Holocaust-, ashley guthrie
- carpe diem