Holocaust Poems - Poems For Holocaust
Poems about holocaust. You can read the best holocaust poems. Browse through all holocaust poems.
349.Death Is Still True
I have in history seen them in the field of war.
Painted green their bodies like grass.
Their faces had been killed in black like earth.
Heavy with steel of death on their shoulder blades.
Breathing in sorrowful gasp of unmeasurable pain.
Shame to the family whose man is involved.
Should they survive the war death is still true.
Either ways by envisioned Holocaust.
Either way soldiers die.
To them though the sun does not set the night is still true. read more »
Best wishes for your health regained.
It seems that we are all in pain;
Each in our own special way
Some tomorrow, some today. read more »
Found myself among the lost
Walking across hell without a cross
Conduct a weak-sauce holocaust
As I put-in work eons beyond the boss. read more »
Impenitent, deposited her soul before
the convent's calling of redemption turned to prayer,
her covenant, inside the sanctum to implore,
canonical sustains her matin's aubade e'er. read more »
May Yahweh answer you in time of trouble,
may the Name of the God of Jacob protect you!
May He send you help from the sanctuary,
give you support from Zion, read more »
354.Why Should Western Leaders Bother About Terrorism When They Benefit Hugely From It?
What God or religion for that matter authorizes
or condones the gratuitous killing, no the
sadistic slaughter of innocent civilians,
some of them mere children that read more »
Bugles blare from morning's fog.
They pay The Garrey Owen.
In the snows of the cold moons they play.
Play for the son of the Morning Star. read more »
there was nothing
you, there will be nothing. read more »
woke up this morning,
with a pain on my neck,
and blood running between my legs. read more »
358.Lost, lonely girl blues
You are a lost, lonely little girl
Have another dose of medicine to ease the pain
Your Daddy has gone off to war; you will never again see his face
Love and Acceptance - the bitter pill that you cannot swallow. read more »
359.2000 Twelve (((READ WITH KNOWLEDGE)))
One day soon the sky is going to fall,
And for the human race there will be nothing to do at all. read more »
She pours a motel glass half full with Pepermint Schnapps,
Toasting her fellow-doomed-
Addressing them, oh so silently,
Calling each by name. read more »
New Holocaust Poems
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day .., john tiong chunghoo
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Hallowed Holly, Saiom Shriver
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- The Holocaust is happening xxx, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gk. Kainos. New, douglas scotney
- Alphabet Poem - 14, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Haiku Match Points, Jonathan ROBIN
- Yad Vashem, Dale Harvey
- No Frustration... Dec 11th,2012, James Bredin
- genesis of genocide, gershon hepner
- I Looked Out at Life with Holocaust Eyes, Alan Freshman
- TWO SUBJECTS NOT DISCUSSED OCT 20TH,2012, James Bredin
- A Single Cigarette Sucked Down, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Cunning Mind Triggers the Holocaust, rajendran muthiah
- My Holocaust, Abby Rose
- Grain Of Salt, Dillon Gay
- Beyond The Sky At Night, Jay Allard
- I Don't Deserve Forgiveness, Champion Chris
- In Their Hopeless Schools, Robert Rorabeck
- Is This True?, Adnan Majeed
- Experience Reality Living Memories Erased, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ribbons In A Sea, Robert Rorabeck
- Through Her Clefts, Robert Rorabeck
- ABORTION CLINICS MAY 13 2011, James Bredin
- Sacrifice, Adetimilehin Inioluwa
- Experience Reality Disaster Horrific, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- ZF3 Proclaiming Retrofit New World Order, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Holocaust (ii), Leonard Dabydeen
- SS Demons, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- IS ABORTION MURDER?, James Bredin
- Death Of The World., Mark Horsfall
- Vast leaped the candle's flame, Patti Masterman
- The Shoes, sheena blackhall
- The Holocaust of Dreams, Megan Louise Brown
- Not To Be Written, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Anonymous Plays:XVI - ‘Arden of Feversham’, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- The Profile on the Pillow, Dudley Randall
- I am The Holocaust, Hannah Diane Williams
- If You'd Been My Sister, Robert Rorabeck
- Freedom, Yousaf hanifi
- A Conspiracy Theory, John Thorkild Ellison
- Frozen Moments, Daniel Richards
- The Tomb, Peter Eliastam
- Maker of Horror, Naveed Akram
- Darkest Days, Joyce Hemsley
- No Intervening, Rovert Nworb
- Never Again! ! !, mel hekic
- Watching Them Filter Us, Vanessa Kingsley
- history ***** SPARTANS, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- The Eucharist, abhilash fraizer
- WHY DO I HAVE TO REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST?, Aldo Kraas
- HOLOCAUST, Rajkumar Mukherjee
- Anne Frank, Whitney Albright
- Mistakes, Abel Obando
- Two- point perspective, Twisted Rose
- tomorrow morning, early, gershon hepner
- gas, gershon hepner
- mea culpa'd, gershon hepner
- INFERNO, jerry hughes
- 'Arbeit Macht Frei', nimal dunuhinga
- Dying in the Hell I Call Home, michelle sheppard
- The Square, Carolyn RellingSurrisi
- Basti, Always Aparna
- Why?, Seeker Of Truth
- BEFORE THE DINOSAURS, M.L. Squier
- does it haae a meaning?, gershon hepner
- Victory, Diamond Jones
- Many Noble Men, ENOCH JOHN
- I CRY FOR THEM, Aldo Kraas
- September 11, Holocaust, Mimie Durand
- Biggest Holocaust, O Anna Niemus
- Holocaust-, ashley guthrie
- carpe diem