Holocaust Poems - Poems For Holocaust
Poems about holocaust. You can read the best holocaust poems. Browse through all holocaust poems.
337.A surviors story
Now you mention the Holocaust,
And the tears begin to flow
For all the lives that were lost
While the pains within still grow.
As they ponder the retched night
When they were taken away
As they fought with all there might,
The sky’s slowly turned gray.
When they worked all threw day
And cried all threw the night,
It seemed like there was no way
But still kept up the fight.
When age was but a number,
And hope was out of sight
Only wishing for peaceful slumber
And praying too see the light.
The gates were finally opened
And the captives were set free,
All the suffering was finally over
And the air was filled with glee read more »
The horror of partition
The holocaust of maddling crowds
Still haunts from his childhood
To this age where he adorned read more »
339.No Frustration... Dec 11th,2012
NO FRUSTRATION …DEC 11TH,2012
JAMES BREDIN read more »
340.Gk. Kainos. New
Humankind, who had imperviously had no trouble
memorializing words of more than three pronounced syllables,
perturbated its trouble to a poem,
TIMOR STRIKE, read more »
So long as the tongue
Was in place
No holocaust was evident
Tourism was a synonym read more »
342.From The Series 'Moon Rivers'
An evening spent with the children of the children of the holocaust
Different lives read more »
The American Balloons
sit scribbling Castro
into 1940's renaissance holocausts
and nuclear carpet paths to read more »
344.IS ABORTION MURDER?
Is it human rights to have an abortion and kill the unborn?
Is this a holocaust of hidden murders and secret scorn?
So certain folk can stay in fashion and the secret is kept,
Out of sight, out of mind like the baby they would not accept. read more »
345.ABORTION CLINICS MAY 13 2011
Are Canadians being replaced by those who believe?
That a holocaust of unborn babies is a way to achieve?
And subsequent population reduction will be great?
They even ensure that this subject is never up for debate. read more »
I see the grave of Emmett Till shaking
I hear the voices of all the unsung heroes of the fight
Who never gave up, never gave in
Til the very end read more »
TEETH ACHING WITH FEAR
STANDING IN FRONT OF ME
WASTING HUMAN FLESH read more »
Things went the wrong way,
humiliation was part of it,
and in behalf of what is,
so called wrong in this world read more »
New Holocaust Poems
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day .., john tiong chunghoo
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Hallowed Holly, Saiom Shriver
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- The Holocaust is happening xxx, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gk. Kainos. New, douglas scotney
- Alphabet Poem - 14, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Haiku Match Points, Jonathan ROBIN
- Yad Vashem, Dale Harvey
- No Frustration... Dec 11th,2012, James Bredin
- genesis of genocide, gershon hepner
- I Looked Out at Life with Holocaust Eyes, Alan Freshman
- TWO SUBJECTS NOT DISCUSSED OCT 20TH,2012, James Bredin
- A Single Cigarette Sucked Down, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Cunning Mind Triggers the Holocaust, rajendran muthiah
- My Holocaust, Abby Rose
- Grain Of Salt, Dillon Gay
- Beyond The Sky At Night, Jay Allard
- In Their Hopeless Schools, Robert Rorabeck
- Question Human Survival, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- deaf dumb and blind, john mcleish
- Is This True?, Adnan Majeed
- Experience Reality Living Memories Erased, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ribbons In A Sea, Robert Rorabeck
- Through Her Clefts, Robert Rorabeck
- ABORTION CLINICS MAY 13 2011, James Bredin
- Sacrifice, Adetimilehin Inioluwa
- Experience Reality Disaster Horrific, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- ZF3 Proclaiming Retrofit New World Order, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Holocaust (ii), Leonard Dabydeen
- SS Demons, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- IS ABORTION MURDER?, James Bredin
- Death Of The World., Mark Horsfall
- Vast leaped the candle's flame, Patti Masterman
- The Shoes, sheena blackhall
- The Holocaust of Dreams, Megan Louise Brown
- Not To Be Written, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Anonymous Plays:XVI - ‘Arden of Feversham’, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- The Profile on the Pillow, Dudley Randall
- I am The Holocaust, Hannah Diane Williams
- If You'd Been My Sister, Robert Rorabeck
- Freedom, Yousaf hanifi
- A Conspiracy Theory, John Thorkild Ellison
- Frozen Moments, Daniel Richards
- The Tomb, Peter Eliastam
- Maker of Horror, Naveed Akram
- Darkest Days, Joyce Hemsley
- No Intervening, Rovert Nworb
- Never Again! ! !, mel hekic
- Watching Them Filter Us, Vanessa Kingsley
- history ***** SPARTANS, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- WHY DO I HAVE TO REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST?, Aldo Kraas
- HOLOCAUST, Rajkumar Mukherjee
- Anne Frank, Whitney Albright
- Mistakes, Abel Obando
- Two- point perspective, Twisted Rose
- tomorrow morning, early, gershon hepner
- gas, gershon hepner
- mea culpa'd, gershon hepner
- INFERNO, jerry hughes
- 'Arbeit Macht Frei', nimal dunuhinga
- Dying in the Hell I Call Home, michelle sheppard
- The Square, Carolyn RellingSurrisi
- Basti, Always Aparna
- Why?, Seeker Of Truth
- BEFORE THE DINOSAURS, M.L. Squier
- does it haae a meaning?, gershon hepner
- Victory, Diamond Jones
- Many Noble Men, ENOCH JOHN
- I CRY FOR THEM, Aldo Kraas
- September 11, Holocaust, Mimie Durand
- Biggest Holocaust, O Anna Niemus
- Holocaust-, ashley guthrie
- carpe diem