Holocaust Poems - Poems For Holocaust
Poems about holocaust. You can read the best holocaust poems. Browse through all holocaust poems.
Lets Help - Poem by David Chishimba
My condolences to the families of the victims of Haiti calamities,
My condolences to the families of the victims of the Rwandan genocide..
My condolences to the families of the victims of the Middle East wars..
My condolences to the families of the victims of the holocaust..
My condolences to the victims of apartheid..
My condolences to the victims of xenophobia in South Africa and other countries..
My condolences to the families of the victims of the Srebrenica massacre..
Wars or natural catastrophies are never a good portion for anyone to endure,
Others are suffering because of seemingly peaceful ideals of men,
While others suffer because of deliberate malign ideals of self centred and greedy men fighting for useless power or superiority.
The haunting screams of dying women and children..
The hopelessness of the hearts of men captured in war..
A starving child writing in the sand, not naive to the inevitable feeling of despair stalking and omnipresent.
Medical centers, everyone in pain, limbless, one eyed or an organ short, teeth clinched in muffled groans of pain.
The present is horrifying and history is ugly..
But the deed is done, we cannot cry over spilt milk,
All the the women and children in affected regions, in refugee camps and orphanage centres..
But wherever there is life, there is hope..
We can do something no matter how far we are..
We can help..
For if good men do nothing, its evil enough for them to be condemned too..
I beseech thee, let us give/donate and help..
Give whatever you can, whenever you can and however you can..
Give not because you have enough to spare,
Give because you can still survive with what you can remain with.
In the words - not of a pessimist, an alarmist or prophet of doom but that of a realist, this can also happen to you..
What follows is up to you..I rest my case..
Comments about Lets Help by David Chishimba
Poems About Holocaust
- 1. Lets Help , David Chishimba
- 2. Daydreaming Of Days Coming Not Moving An.. , Luke J. Holt
- 3. Lost, Lonely Girl Blues , Jesse Wood
- 4. Hollow-Thunk Love , Katelyn Hinman
- 5. 2000 Twelve (((Read With Knowledge))) , Undiscovered Legend
- 6. No Sleep For Sinners , Joey Mann
- 7. Dying Concerto , Nicholas Weaver
- 8. People I'D Like To Speak To - Now! , Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- 9. Up To Us , Je'free Y .
- 10. Witness Ceased Existence , Helen Bauman
- 11. Is This Death? , Wycliff Entreri
- 12. Knocking At Heart , BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
- 13. Countdown , Peter Eliastam
- 14. Golden Blue , Cat Ducat
- 15. Afterward , Charles Hanson Towne
New Holocaust Poems
- Red Holocuast, Saiom Shriver
- Keep On Coming!, Stanley Collymore
- The Resilient And Highly Civilizing Gyps.., Stanley Collymore
- Eichmann's Shock, Paul Hartal
- Bushey Jewish Amputee Has Poem In New Ir.., Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day .., john tiong chunghoo
- Immigration, Robert Ronnow
- Past Sadness, jeann schmeckpeper
- Inhumane, MAD DEW
- Racism, John Masaitis
- carpe diem