Poem about holocaust. You can read the best holocaust poems. Browse through all holocaust poems.
109.A Conspiracy Theory
Have you heard the news?
Stalin's singing the blues
And Hitler is wearing his blue suede shoes.
They've written a song
To prove you wrong
For saying they murdered the gypsies and Jews.
It's making you weary,
And never knowing which side to choose.
But Holocaust denial
Will lead to your trial
'Cos somebody somewhere has too much to lose! read more »
110.Peaked Cap; Skull-And-Crossbones Badge
stripped of citizenship rights
stripped of wealth all property
herded into walled off ghettos
denied medicines adequate food read more »
Holocaust was a very sad event,
It caused many people to limp and wimp,
My heart was broken,
It felt like I was getting choken. read more »
In a cold and silent world, weeping people wait,
Hoping and praying to not face this solemn fate.
But even thought they were quiet, as quite as they could be, read more »
113.The monster's reign/the holocaust
Children playing in the streets,
gunshot is what the parent meet.
Men lined up against a wall,
one by one they start to fall. read more »
I would like to see my Father again,
And have him help recall those memories
Of when he would sit down and sing to me,
Tell me tales enough to fill diaries. read more »
I take a refuge in desire.
‘Seeing act’ strangulates.
I suffer in the mists of defeat, read more »
116.If I Were The Chief Of UNO!
If I become the Chief of United Nations Organisation,
I shall work for the formation of One Human World,
Which will supersede the Utopia of Thomas More,
Which will be better than Atlantis of Francis Bacon! read more »
117.And his poems have other poems
And his poems have other poems
Hidden, camouflaged inside them, as through the holocaust
Men hid within other men's homes, and workplaces,
And women within other women's closets, and dressing rooms read more »
118.The Holocaust Files & Other Theme Poems
Theme: Love Poems (various forms of love,10 poems only)
*any theme category may be extended upon reader interest and requests
A Family Blessing
Changing Scene read more »
119.Then Rule The World
O! White-men armoured from top to toe,
You are uniformed like perturbed ghosts,
With helmets, visors and gasmasks,
Loaded with launchers, guns and grenades, read more »
120.A Moment Of Transition
In all lives
where great character
comes a moment read more »
New Holocaust Poems
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day .., john tiong chunghoo
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Hallowed Holly, Saiom Shriver
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- The Holocaust is happening xxx, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gk. Kainos. New, douglas scotney
- Alphabet Poem - 14, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Haiku Match Points, Jonathan ROBIN
- Yad Vashem, Dale Harvey
- No Frustration... Dec 11th,2012, James Bredin
- genesis of genocide, gershon hepner
- I Looked Out at Life with Holocaust Eyes, Alan Freshman
- TWO SUBJECTS NOT DISCUSSED OCT 20TH,2012, James Bredin
- A Single Cigarette Sucked Down, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Cunning Mind Triggers the Holocaust, rajendran muthiah
- My Holocaust, Abby Rose
- Grain Of Salt, Dillon Gay
- Beyond The Sky At Night, Jay Allard
- In Their Hopeless Schools, Robert Rorabeck
- Question Human Survival, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- deaf dumb and blind, john mcleish
- Is This True?, Adnan Majeed
- Experience Reality Living Memories Erased, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ribbons In A Sea, Robert Rorabeck
- Through Her Clefts, Robert Rorabeck
- ABORTION CLINICS MAY 13 2011, James Bredin
- Sacrifice, Adetimilehin Inioluwa
- Experience Reality Disaster Horrific, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- ZF3 Proclaiming Retrofit New World Order, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Holocaust (ii), Leonard Dabydeen
- SS Demons, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- IS ABORTION MURDER?, James Bredin
- Death Of The World., Mark Horsfall
- Vast leaped the candle's flame, Patti Masterman
- The Shoes, sheena blackhall
- The Holocaust of Dreams, Megan Louise Brown
- Not To Be Written, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Anonymous Plays:XVI - ‘Arden of Feversham’, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- The Profile on the Pillow, Dudley Randall
- I am The Holocaust, Hannah Diane Williams
- If You'd Been My Sister, Robert Rorabeck
- Freedom, Yousaf hanifi
- A Conspiracy Theory, John Thorkild Ellison
- Frozen Moments, Daniel Richards
- The Tomb, Peter Eliastam
- Maker of Horror, Naveed Akram
- Darkest Days, Joyce Hemsley
- No Intervening, Rovert Nworb
- Never Again! ! !, mel hekic
- Watching Them Filter Us, Vanessa Kingsley
- history ***** SPARTANS, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- WHY DO I HAVE TO REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST?, Aldo Kraas
- HOLOCAUST, Rajkumar Mukherjee
- Anne Frank, Whitney Albright
- Mistakes, Abel Obando
- Two- point perspective, Twisted Rose
- tomorrow morning, early, gershon hepner
- gas, gershon hepner
- mea culpa'd, gershon hepner
- INFERNO, jerry hughes
- 'Arbeit Macht Frei', nimal dunuhinga
- Dying in the Hell I Call Home, michelle sheppard
- The Square, Carolyn RellingSurrisi
- Basti, Always Aparna
- Why?, Seeker Of Truth
- BEFORE THE DINOSAURS, M.L. Squier
- does it haae a meaning?, gershon hepner
- Victory, Diamond Jones
- Many Noble Men, ENOCH JOHN
- I CRY FOR THEM, Aldo Kraas
- September 11, Holocaust, Mimie Durand
- Biggest Holocaust, O Anna Niemus
- Holocaust-, ashley guthrie
- carpe diem