Holocaust Poems - Poems For Holocaust
Poems about holocaust. You can read the best holocaust poems. Browse through all holocaust poems.
My Cursed Blessing. - Poem by Raouf Reda
She came to my life.
One blessed day.
My heart danced and my soul twirled.
Even the sun came out to play.
She grew within me.
And we promised we’ll never be a part.
We were sucked together like glue.
But I realized that she wasn’t true.
What shall I do?
After the holocaust took her away.
My heart was flooded from the nonstop raining.
Left alone like a stray.
I found a new life for me.
In a place called loneliness.
My life is blue.
But who is here to blame?
Life is never fair.
Unless you’ll live high in the air.
You will live happy, and that is rare.
My soul has been scarred.
I know it’s been enough.
But there was more and more.
I had lived so long not in years.
But in wounds and pain.
I swear it’s a crime.
Cause if you just can understand my pain.
You will see inside me a real hurricane.
That can blow away every Evil’s sin.
You are cursed because of my pain.
And for me I wish I have Alzheimer’s disease.
To be able to kill all the loving seeds.
Within me and hang my heart on the highest tree.
So no one can reach it, then my soul will be free.
Comments about My Cursed Blessing. by Raouf Reda
Poems About Holocaust
- 1. My Cursed Blessing. , Raouf Reda
- 2. Who Knows? , konye ori
- 3. Victory Will Be Surely Theirs , Shafiqul Islam
- 4. Forsaken Land , Majed Sayegh
- 5. Christmas Message , mazHur Butt
- 6. Fear For The World , Geraldine PoynerHayes
- 7. Might Up In Arms Against Slight , Jayatissa Liyanage
- 8. Noble , ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- 9. Quest For Freedom , Aravind elango
- 10. The Palentine Plight! ! ! , Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- 11. A Season Of Tears , Martins Akhoeneto
- 12. Wanderlust , Peter Wilder
- 13. Words For Birds , Robert Ronnow
- 14. Navarasa - Roudram , Shankaran Kutty
- 15. Lets Help , David Chishimba
- 16. Trivia Questions , Carl A.I.
- 17. Back In The Future (Part Three) , G. Akanji Olaniyi
New Holocaust Poems
- Bushey Jewish Amputee Has Poem In New Ir.., Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day .., john tiong chunghoo
- Immigration, Robert Ronnow
- Past Sadness, jeann schmeckpeper
- Inhumane, MAD DEW
- Racism, John Masaitis
- De-Holocaustize The Six Million Jews, alexander opicho
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- What Do We Have To Lose More Than What W.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Away From The Thunder, Au moins l'ces Est plus forte
- carpe diem