Poem about holocaust. You can read the best holocaust poems. Browse through all holocaust poems.
We played, we laughed
we were loved.
We were ripped from the arms of our
parents and thrown into the fire.
We were nothing more than children.
We had a future. We were going to be lawyers, rabbis, wives, teachers, mothers. We had dreams, then we had no hope. We were taken away in the dead of night like cattle in cars, no air to breathe smothering, crying, starving, dying. Separated from the world to be no more. From the ashes, hear our plea. This atrocity to mankind can not happen again. Remember us, for we were the children whose dreams and lives were stolen away. read more »
2.First They Came for the Jews
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew. read more »
Did you ever see in fields of snow
Frozen Jews, in row upon row?
Breathless they lie, marbled and blue. read more »
How do you
explain that term
to a ten- read more »
5.The Little Boy with His Hands Up
Your open palms raised in the air
like two white doves
frame your meager face, read more »
6.Tale of a Sprinter
I am an athlete from Berlin,
my feet are fast and swift.
I can run faster than anyone! read more »
7.The Burning of the Books
When the Regime
commanded the unlawful books to be burned,
teams of dull oxen hauled huge cartloads to the bonfires. read more »
8.Passover Night 1942
not a crumb of leavened
or unleavened bread
and no manna fell read more »
When I presage the time shall come--yea, now
Perchance is come, when you shall fail from me, read more »
10.Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow. read more »
Out of Bulgaria, the great wild roar of the artillery thunders,
resounds on the mountain ridges, rebounds, then ebbs into silence
while here men, beasts, wagons and imagination all steadily increase; read more »
A few miles away they're incinerating
the haystacks and the houses,
while squatting here on the fringe of this pleasant meadow, read more »
New Holocaust Poems
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day .., john tiong chunghoo
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Hallowed Holly, Saiom Shriver
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- The Holocaust is happening xxx, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gk. Kainos. New, douglas scotney
- Alphabet Poem - 14, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Haiku Match Points, Jonathan ROBIN
- Yad Vashem, Dale Harvey
- No Frustration... Dec 11th,2012, James Bredin
- genesis of genocide, gershon hepner
- I Looked Out at Life with Holocaust Eyes, Alan Freshman
- TWO SUBJECTS NOT DISCUSSED OCT 20TH,2012, James Bredin
- A Single Cigarette Sucked Down, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Cunning Mind Triggers the Holocaust, rajendran muthiah
- My Holocaust, Abby Rose
- Grain Of Salt, Dillon Gay
- Beyond The Sky At Night, Jay Allard
- In Their Hopeless Schools, Robert Rorabeck
- Question Human Survival, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- deaf dumb and blind, john mcleish
- Is This True?, Adnan Majeed
- Experience Reality Living Memories Erased, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ribbons In A Sea, Robert Rorabeck
- Through Her Clefts, Robert Rorabeck
- ABORTION CLINICS MAY 13 2011, James Bredin
- Sacrifice, Adetimilehin Inioluwa
- Experience Reality Disaster Horrific, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- ZF3 Proclaiming Retrofit New World Order, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Holocaust (ii), Leonard Dabydeen
- SS Demons, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- IS ABORTION MURDER?, James Bredin
- Death Of The World., Mark Horsfall
- Vast leaped the candle's flame, Patti Masterman
- The Shoes, sheena blackhall
- The Holocaust of Dreams, Megan Louise Brown
- Not To Be Written, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Anonymous Plays:XVI - ‘Arden of Feversham’, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- The Profile on the Pillow, Dudley Randall
- I am The Holocaust, Hannah Diane Williams
- If You'd Been My Sister, Robert Rorabeck
- Freedom, Yousaf hanifi
- A Conspiracy Theory, John Thorkild Ellison
- Frozen Moments, Daniel Richards
- The Tomb, Peter Eliastam
- Maker of Horror, Naveed Akram
- Darkest Days, Joyce Hemsley
- No Intervening, Rovert Nworb
- Never Again! ! !, mel hekic
- Watching Them Filter Us, Vanessa Kingsley
- history ***** SPARTANS, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- WHY DO I HAVE TO REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST?, Aldo Kraas
- HOLOCAUST, Rajkumar Mukherjee
- Anne Frank, Whitney Albright
- Mistakes, Abel Obando
- Two- point perspective, Twisted Rose
- tomorrow morning, early, gershon hepner
- gas, gershon hepner
- mea culpa'd, gershon hepner
- INFERNO, jerry hughes
- 'Arbeit Macht Frei', nimal dunuhinga
- Dying in the Hell I Call Home, michelle sheppard
- The Square, Carolyn RellingSurrisi
- Basti, Always Aparna
- Why?, Seeker Of Truth
- BEFORE THE DINOSAURS, M.L. Squier
- does it haae a meaning?, gershon hepner
- Victory, Diamond Jones
- Many Noble Men, ENOCH JOHN
- I CRY FOR THEM, Aldo Kraas
- September 11, Holocaust, Mimie Durand
- Biggest Holocaust, O Anna Niemus
- Holocaust-, ashley guthrie
- carpe diem