History Poems - Poems For History
Poems about history. You can read the best history poems. Browse through all history poems.
To Write Is A Challenge, But To Understand The Writer Is A Mystery - Poem by lady simple
Right now I am writing history
Amongst a million other writers
But what makes me different
from that never ending million?
Every word has a meaning, has
it's background, I, on the hand don't.
Just a meaningless word, nothing more
But a word it is, nothing less
To write is a challenge
But to understand the writer is a mystery.
Right. Write only with the mind and heart.
So powerful, So strong, So moving.
Today, Tomorrow a never ending cycle.
Today becomes history when tomorrow becomes today.
So right now I am writing history
But tomorrow it becomes forgotten
It will not be forgotten if the writer has a mystery to solve, so to write is a challenge but to understand the writer is a mystery.
Comments about To Write Is A Challenge, But To Understand The Writer Is A Mystery by lady simple
Poems About History
- 451. To Write Is A Challenge, But To Understa.. , lady simple
- 452. The Other Side , fareed ....
- 453. Fall , cheung shun sang
- 454. History, Time, And Tango , Lee Gelis
- 455. Dead Library , Ike Bismarck Oji
- 456. The Majestic Tree , Della Hodgson James
- 457. Unknown Territory 2006 , Native Dreamer
- 458. You Are Now History , Gaylord Munemo
- 459. Tye , Christopher Tye
New History Poems
- The Doors Of Our Lives, THEODORE MOSLEY
- What Is History?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Evidence Has..., Ananya Guha
- History, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- History, sanjay kumar maurya
- The Beloved Prophet Peace Be Upon Him, zaheer uddin
- **history Of Five Times Swalat**, SAKISABRE Saki
- This Nation, Lore Me34
- Actc: 2014/12: Contest Titles (2) .., Bri Edwards
- Black History Our History, THEODORE MOSLEY
- carpe diem