Hero Poems - Poems For Hero
Poems about hero. You can read the best hero poems. Browse through all hero poems.
Being a hero means little to me,
For I have see men labeled as a coward die as a heroes
And men called heroes run like cowards.
A name means nothing when it is all outside
And being called a hero is only a name.
For I have seen countless men live and die,
As only a hero could.
And yet they received nothing more,
Than a little golden star.
Countless heroes have lived and died,
But only a few ever truly earned such a title.
A true hero never worries about titles,
They do what is needed no matter the price.
A true hero is willing to make,
That ultimate sacrifice.
They will lay down their lives,
For their brothers-in-arms,
And give what they can for all those they love.
That is why I willingly gave,
My right leg for the man standing beside me.
I gave what I could so that he would live,
Hoping that he would do the same for another. read more »
Of the new world,
Are the heroes of the unknown,
And the heroes, read more »
363.Heroes & Martyrs (lyrics)
Amid the heat and the wrack
Hot boots invested and cracked
Poor candidates jacked into gray light
An ultraviolent call summoning both poet and thrall read more »
364.The falling warriors
Hmmm....It's so disappointing
It saddens heart
It makes the heart weary
Hearing the falling stars read more »
‘I did, ' the hero whispers.
‘We will, ' the men proclaim.
‘I'll not, ' the hero bellows. read more »
366.Could I ever be your hero?
In those desolate nights,
When life is of fright and fear,
The curtains waving dramatically,
The moon darkening slowly, read more »
You are the hero in my life
You've saved me so many times
You are always there for me
My life is so different because of you read more »
368.A Hero Can Be Anyone
If anyone can be a hero
why should you lie
keep your lips silent
and hide in the shadows around read more »
As people loose their ways, loose friends, loose luck
The real hero loves milk
The real heroe takes never drugs
Show it the other, give it another read more »
I miss you.
My hero from a time
You were needed.
The hero that saved me from the tower, read more »
What’s a hero?
Does anyone know?
Do they wear masks so their faces won’t show?
Do they watch the world with an all-seeing eye read more »
Sarah, In Her 90th Year Stage
Was Way Past Childbearing Age
But Just Like Her GOD Conveyed
Sarah, Got A Miracle Wage! read more »
New Hero Poems
- The Valor And Hero, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- There are heroes, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Know of a Hero, David Rose
- Yesterday's Hero, Charles Hancock
- Heroes, Devorah Gerber
- I yearned, Amina hareed
- Prophecy For Story Percy Jackson And The.., Ryan Brodesser
- My Hero, Snerdle Nerdbergle
- Heroes, Jim Yerman
- Hero, Lauwo George
- My heroes, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Hero Is My Dad, Jan Kurlapski
- MY HERO, Rob Hyden
- A Glimpse Into The Past, Heather Burns
- A Vixen, Floral Flower
- The Hero, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Hero's, Kelsey Martinson
- Not Your Hero, Mark Beijer
- My Hero, Jazz Christopher
- Heroes, Peter Hall
- My Hero, Luna Black
- When A Hero Comes, Vasto Grom
- HERO, donald kuutsi
- Heroes, C. Albert Andrews
- Heros, jamie newcomb
- Hero, Alicia Meyers
- A Hero?, Timothy Venard
- What Is A Hero, Linda Patino
- The Hero, Julia Harner
- HEROES, PAUL OGUDA
- To be Hero, OLANIYAN KEHINDE HERO HKO
- ! Heroes Are Dead!, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hero, Steven Elsner
- A Hero, Vanessa Marin
- Hero, Nicholas Hrynchuk
- A Hero To Me, christian yanez
- Reflections, Yeremiah Hardt
- my hero, salsabila alkhatiry
- Zero, Nicholas Hrynchuk
- hero, Ricky Baker
- Heroes Are Born Within, Steven Elsner
- My Hero, Bamisaye Adeniran
- My hero, Paul Prescott
- I am My Hero, Atef Ayadi
- Mr. Hero, Shannon Nicole
- Stages Of A Hero, Naveed Akram
- Let Me Be Your HERO, Jo Hanna Erk
- complications, Nyein Way
- The Clock Strikes 12 and The Moment is G.., Seairra Kyger
- Where Are The Heroes?, Lone Dog
- A Hero, Ghost Poet
- The Hero To You Not A Hero To Me, Francis Duggan
- The Hero and The Villain, Noel Lopez
- Heroes, louis clarke
- Hero?, Racina Rodriguez
- My hero, McKenzie Mickey
- tourism ***** JOSE RIZAL BIRTH HOME REVI.., Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- HEROES, Lee Howlett
- Hero?, Mark R Slaughter
- my hero, danielle eager
- Hero's, Jim O'Donnell
- dont be a hero, coby salazar
- My one and only hero, ava smith
- a hero, daniel romero
- 'Hero', Juxtaposed Jealousy
- Heroes, Esther Hudson
- Savior, Silence Dogood
- Stories mirror the front, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Will there be heroes?, Christine Natale
- The moment of zero, Shahad Raad
- My Heroes Or Heroines Do Good Deeds Ever.., Francis Duggan
- Your Hero, Francis Duggan
- my hero, SMILEY FACE )
- If You Have Your Own Heroes, Francis Duggan
- carpe diem