Hero Poems - Poems For Hero
Poems about hero. You can read the best hero poems. Browse through all hero poems.
325.A Hero Is The Hardest Nut!
''A Hero is the Hardest Nut''
a squirrel said to me,
''A Hero's shell is armour plated Kevlar Technology''
''I broke my teeth on Hero's,
I ripped out all my claws,
I dropped them from the highest heights
to get within their draws! ''
''I had no clue of knowing,
cos I only have a tail,
the way into a Hero,
is nothing like a snail.''
You cannot prize them from their shells,
with forks and garlic butter,
and don't rely on squirrels tricks
- you'll end up just a nutter.
No armour piercing bullet,
can ever crack his shell,
and no demon force upon this earth
can make him go to Hell.
The secrets in the Hero's name,
Eros is a clue!
And Cupids arrow finds a way
within the shell for you.
No words will ever sway them,
No sexy tricks can't do,
the only thing that Hero's need
is Love, from me to you.
Love removes the hardest shells,
nut crackers are a waste,
Love can do in half the time
that words try to in haste.
So, when you feel your Hero
is lost, and turns away,
just send out loving thoughts and see
the shell just fall away!
This miracle is real to all,
who Love without condition,
the only reason Hero's Love.....
so that Love........is a Tuition!
''Learn to Love a hEros!
So a hEros can teach you Love'' read more »
326.To All the Fallen Heroes
To all the fallen heroes
Who died to save another life
Thank you for your service
Gratitude for your strife read more »
Please send me a hero
One who can save me
From judgement and scrutiny
From hatred, and mutiny read more »
328.A Philosophy of Heroism
heroes are not easy to come by
heroic acts are a different story.
heroism a flag bestowed unfurled
live in the annals of moral sacrifice. read more »
329.You are my Hero!
You are my Hero!
When I am zero!
You are my Hero!
I feel like a sparrow! read more »
330.Echoes of Heroes
Placing Hero’s modern socket to my ear,
I see the reverberating valor
I hear the truth through his own teeth
It was then Hero your head rind whispered; read more »
331.My Knight and My Hero
I know he isn’t handsome man but he’s like a knight
I know he don’t use armour or brave horse but he’s like the big hero
He have given his hand to me and teach me to help each other
He have given his wisdom sword to battles problems in my life read more »
332.Hero or villain...
We only need to do,
Do our jobs properly.
None of us can say,
Who would be hero? read more »
Feel it in your bones
Feel it in your head
Feel it in that place ya shouldn't
I am coming back from this villains grave read more »
334.Super Heroes are the Villians
Super heroes are the villians in my mind.
Flying, jumping around. read more »
335.The Super heroes of Rock!
The Super Heroes of Rock! read more »
336.Hero(its all in you)
New Hero Poems
- The Valor And Hero, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- There are heroes, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Know of a Hero, David Rose
- Yesterday's Hero, Charles Hancock
- Heroes, Devorah Gerber
- A Hero Is The Hardest Nut!, Yogi Sally Ann Slight
- I yearned, Amina hareed
- Prophecy For Story Percy Jackson And The.., Ryan Brodesser
- My Hero, Snerdle Nerdbergle
- Heroes, Jim Yerman
- Hero, Lauwo George
- My heroes, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Hero Is My Dad, Jan Kurlapski
- MY HERO, Rob Hyden
- A Glimpse Into The Past, Heather Burns
- A Vixen, Floral Flower
- The Hero, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Hero's, Kelsey Martinson
- The Tear Drops Of Hero's, Timothy Long
- Not Your Hero, Mark Beijer
- My Hero, Jazz Christopher
- Heroes, Peter Hall
- My Hero, Luna Black
- When A Hero Comes, Vasto Grom
- HERO, donald kuutsi
- Heroes, C. Albert Andrews
- A True Hero, Nikki Warner
- Heros, jamie newcomb
- Hero, Alicia Meyers
- A Hero?, Timothy Venard
- What Is A Hero, Linda Patino
- The Hero, Julia Harner
- HEROES, PAUL OGUDA
- To be Hero, OLANIYAN KEHINDE HERO HKO
- ! Heroes Are Dead!, Marvin Brato Sr
- A Hero, Vanessa Marin
- Hero, Nicholas Hrynchuk
- Reflections, Yeremiah Hardt
- my hero, salsabila alkhatiry
- Zero, Nicholas Hrynchuk
- hero, Ricky Baker
- Heroes Are Born Within, Steven Elsner
- Hero's Live On Forever, Remy Cruz
- Hero's, Dixie Tanson
- My Hero, Bamisaye Adeniran
- My hero, Paul Prescott
- Unsung Hero's, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- I am My Hero, Atef Ayadi
- Mr. Hero, Shannon Nicole
- Let Me Be Your HERO, Jo Hanna Erk
- complications, Nyein Way
- Where Are The Heroes?, Lone Dog
- The Hero To You Not A Hero To Me, Francis Duggan
- The Hero and The Villain, Noel Lopez
- Heroes, louis clarke
- Hero?, Racina Rodriguez
- My hero, McKenzie Mickey
- tourism ***** JOSE RIZAL BIRTH HOME REVI.., Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- Hero?, Mark R Slaughter
- my hero, danielle eager
- Hero's, Jim O'Donnell
- dont be a hero, coby salazar
- My one and only hero, ava smith
- a hero, daniel romero
- 'Hero', Juxtaposed Jealousy
- Savior, Silence Dogood
- Stories mirror the front, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Will there be heroes?, Christine Natale
- The moment of zero, Shahad Raad
- My Heroes Or Heroines Do Good Deeds Ever.., Francis Duggan
- Your Hero, Francis Duggan
- my hero, SMILEY FACE )
- If You Have Your Own Heroes, Francis Duggan
- Your Hero Will Never Be Mine, Francis Duggan
- carpe diem