Poem about hero. You can read the best hero poems. Browse through all hero poems.
325.A Hero Is The Hardest Nut!
''A Hero is the Hardest Nut''
a squirrel said to me,
''A Hero's shell is armour plated Kevlar Technology''
''I broke my teeth on Hero's,
I ripped out all my claws,
I dropped them from the highest heights
to get within their draws! ''
''I had no clue of knowing,
cos I only have a tail,
the way into a Hero,
is nothing like a snail.''
You cannot prize them from their shells,
with forks and garlic butter,
and don't rely on squirrels tricks
- you'll end up just a nutter.
No armour piercing bullet,
can ever crack his shell,
and no demon force upon this earth
can make him go to Hell.
The secrets in the Hero's name,
Eros is a clue!
And Cupids arrow finds a way
within the shell for you.
No words will ever sway them,
No sexy tricks can't do,
the only thing that Hero's need
is Love, from me to you.
Love removes the hardest shells,
nut crackers are a waste,
Love can do in half the time
that words try to in haste.
So, when you feel your Hero
is lost, and turns away,
just send out loving thoughts and see
the shell just fall away!
This miracle is real to all,
who Love without condition,
the only reason Hero's Love.....
so that Love........is a Tuition!
''Learn to Love a hEros!
So a hEros can teach you Love'' read more »
We have our hero's of childhood lore,
to tales of warriors from ancient past.
Along with the legends of adventure, to the furthest of shores,
To the songs of man, who despite everything, held fast. read more »
327.All The Heroes
Consciousness the verve of a blue sky
the dirge of your silence
Time descends like a waning moon read more »
Please send me a hero
One who can save me
From judgement and scrutiny
From hatred, and mutiny read more »
Loving her was like shaking hands with the devil
Lady gangsters, vixens and spies
Feeling pretty, staying young
He is my rosy, rosy, rosy boy read more »
A hero he was for saving my soul.
For not letting me lose control.
A hero he was for winning my heart.
And not breaking it apart. read more »
The hero in my life
Is not fictional
The hero in my life
Is so far away read more »
332.might be the one
My role in life is simple; for most, I’m no one
I’m not a prince with charm and power
Or a star of movies whom you're a fan
I might not compete with your childhood’s heroes either read more »
333.Unsung Heroes (The)
There's always someone
running the lights in the background,
and when the light's on you
they're the ones to thank read more »
334.Me and the world
as the days go by so does my heart fade
if you were to ask me what happened
i would simply say the world died
for my heart unlike so many read more »
335.Crackers in Bed
You have taken all my heroes
as blighted cattle
and hung them out the window read more »
336.Love Thy Neighbor
Jesus said a lot of things, Mohammed said them, too
Moses went to the mountaintop, Dr. King did, too
But, no one really listened to them
Instead they put their pictures on the wall read more »
New Hero Poems
- There are heroes, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Know of a Hero, David Rose
- Yesterday's Hero, Charles Hancock
- Heroes, Devorah Gerber
- I yearned, Amina hareed
- Prophecy For Story Percy Jackson And The.., Ryan Brodesser
- My Hero, Snerdle Nerdbergle
- Heroes, Jim Yerman
- Hero, Lauwo George
- My heroes, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Hero Is My Dad, Jan Kurlapski
- MY HERO, Rob Hyden
- A Glimpse Into The Past, Heather Burns
- A Vixen, Floral Flower
- The Hero, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Hero's, Kelsey Martinson
- Not Your Hero, Mark Beijer
- My Hero, Jazz Christopher
- Heroes, Peter Hall
- My Hero, Luna Black
- When A Hero Comes, Vasto Grom
- HERO, donald kuutsi
- Heroes, C. Albert Andrews
- Heros, jamie newcomb
- Hero, Alicia Meyers
- When We Need A Hero, Adetimilehin Inioluwa
- A Hero?, Timothy Venard
- What Is A Hero, Linda Patino
- The Hero, Julia Harner
- HEROES, PAUL OGUDA
- To be Hero, OLANIYAN KEHINDE HERO HKO
- ! Heroes Are Dead!, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hero, Steven Elsner
- A Hero, Vanessa Marin
- Hero, Nicholas Hrynchuk
- A Hero To Me, christian yanez
- Reflections, Yeremiah Hardt
- my hero, salsabila alkhatiry
- Zero, Nicholas Hrynchuk
- hero, Ricky Baker
- Heroes Are Born Within, Steven Elsner
- My Hero, Bamisaye Adeniran
- My hero, Paul Prescott
- I am My Hero, Atef Ayadi
- Mr. Hero, Shannon Nicole
- Stages Of A Hero, Naveed Akram
- Let Me Be Your HERO, Jo Hanna Erk
- complications, Nyein Way
- The Clock Strikes 12 and The Moment is G.., Seairra Kyger
- Where Are The Heroes?, Lone Dog
- A Hero, Ghost Poet
- The Hero To You Not A Hero To Me, Francis Duggan
- The Hero and The Villain, Noel Lopez
- Heroes, louis clarke
- Hero?, Racina Rodriguez
- My hero, McKenzie Mickey
- tourism ***** JOSE RIZAL BIRTH HOME REVI.., Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- HEROES, Lee Howlett
- Hero?, Mark R Slaughter
- my hero, danielle eager
- Hero's, Jim O'Donnell
- dont be a hero, coby salazar
- My one and only hero, ava smith
- a hero, daniel romero
- 'Hero', Juxtaposed Jealousy
- Heroes, Esther Hudson
- Savior, Silence Dogood
- Stories mirror the front, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Will there be heroes?, Christine Natale
- The moment of zero, Shahad Raad
- My Heroes Or Heroines Do Good Deeds Ever.., Francis Duggan
- Your Hero, Francis Duggan
- my hero, SMILEY FACE )
- If You Have Your Own Heroes, Francis Duggan
- carpe diem