Poem about hero. You can read the best hero poems. Browse through all hero poems.
313.dont be a hero
when will this world need a hero to save?
save us form our tears and our graves
to save us when were down...
there ant that many hero's around
some came and some gone
fought for the right to be wrong
some we had see in our dreams
some hid, stayed a mystery
some loved to have a crowed
some fought just to stay about
but when all the hero's seem to fail
who will save us form this hell?
when will this world need a hero thats real?
that knows our pain and knows how we feel
when the world needs a hero its to late
the ones that seems to be brave end up to be fake....
most hero's today arent so brave
but theres a hero that i proclaim! ! !
-Faden Back- read more »
On my arrival I yearned for a hero who would take me in his arms and say 'princess welcome.
In my childhood I yearned for a hero who would hide me behind his back whenever mom would chase me and say 'princess you are safe with me.' read more »
Is someone that risk their live
Some that feels pain read more »
Hero is someone who is mighty and strong
a hero defeats the villain who is evil and wrong
the hero saves the people who need him
the hero uses his power to free them. read more »
i cant breath,
suffocating in the ugliness of my world.
Your my air when there is none,
your my hero read more »
318.A True Hero
A true hero is more then brave,
She's willing to what's needed.
Even if it's not safe,
She'll still go after we pleaded. read more »
In the peace that swishes forevermore
Panic, destruction, death, making slow go
With no control in thy million year war
Leaving peace to go and hero to show read more »
321.you are my hero
you make me laugh
you make me smile
all i need is you by my side
you are my hero read more »
322.Heroes Behind Weary Eyes -new-
Gazing though weary eyes are heroes
from wars that have gone by.
A war that has passed in time.
Wars come, with each leaving it's read more »
323.The Super heroes of Rock!
The Super Heroes of Rock! read more »
324.A Hero Is The Hardest Nut!
''A Hero is the Hardest Nut''
a squirrel said to me,
''A Hero's shell is armour plated Kevlar Technology''
''I broke my teeth on Hero's, read more »
New Hero Poems
- There are heroes, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Know of a Hero, David Rose
- Yesterday's Hero, Charles Hancock
- Heroes, Devorah Gerber
- I yearned, Amina hareed
- Prophecy For Story Percy Jackson And The.., Ryan Brodesser
- My Hero, Snerdle Nerdbergle
- Heroes, Jim Yerman
- Hero, Lauwo George
- My heroes, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Hero Is My Dad, Jan Kurlapski
- MY HERO, Rob Hyden
- A Glimpse Into The Past, Heather Burns
- A Vixen, Floral Flower
- The Hero, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Hero's, Kelsey Martinson
- Not Your Hero, Mark Beijer
- My Hero, Jazz Christopher
- Heroes, Peter Hall
- My Hero, Luna Black
- When A Hero Comes, Vasto Grom
- HERO, donald kuutsi
- Heroes, C. Albert Andrews
- Heros, jamie newcomb
- Hero, Alicia Meyers
- When We Need A Hero, Adetimilehin Inioluwa
- A Hero?, Timothy Venard
- What Is A Hero, Linda Patino
- The Hero, Julia Harner
- HEROES, PAUL OGUDA
- To be Hero, OLANIYAN KEHINDE HERO HKO
- ! Heroes Are Dead!, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hero, Steven Elsner
- A Hero, Vanessa Marin
- Hero, Nicholas Hrynchuk
- A Hero To Me, christian yanez
- Reflections, Yeremiah Hardt
- my hero, salsabila alkhatiry
- Zero, Nicholas Hrynchuk
- hero, Ricky Baker
- Heroes Are Born Within, Steven Elsner
- My Hero, Bamisaye Adeniran
- My hero, Paul Prescott
- I am My Hero, Atef Ayadi
- Mr. Hero, Shannon Nicole
- Stages Of A Hero, Naveed Akram
- Let Me Be Your HERO, Jo Hanna Erk
- complications, Nyein Way
- The Clock Strikes 12 and The Moment is G.., Seairra Kyger
- Where Are The Heroes?, Lone Dog
- A Hero, Ghost Poet
- The Hero To You Not A Hero To Me, Francis Duggan
- The Hero and The Villain, Noel Lopez
- Heroes, louis clarke
- Hero?, Racina Rodriguez
- My hero, McKenzie Mickey
- tourism ***** JOSE RIZAL BIRTH HOME REVI.., Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- HEROES, Lee Howlett
- Hero?, Mark R Slaughter
- my hero, danielle eager
- Hero's, Jim O'Donnell
- dont be a hero, coby salazar
- My one and only hero, ava smith
- a hero, daniel romero
- 'Hero', Juxtaposed Jealousy
- Heroes, Esther Hudson
- Savior, Silence Dogood
- Stories mirror the front, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Will there be heroes?, Christine Natale
- The moment of zero, Shahad Raad
- My Heroes Or Heroines Do Good Deeds Ever.., Francis Duggan
- Your Hero, Francis Duggan
- my hero, SMILEY FACE )
- If You Have Your Own Heroes, Francis Duggan
- carpe diem