Heart Poems - Poems For Heart
Poems about heart. You can read the best heart poems. Browse through all heart poems.
Love In Separation 1 - 5 - Poem by George Krokos
Today my heart is beating a sorrowful tune
and I don’t really know if it will end soon.
Since your departure all seems to be amiss
a pale reflection of that once heavenly bliss.
I have been left stranded on an alien shore
to fend for myself groping near your door.
The aftertaste of delight which our union once exuded
lingers on now in memory and feels like I was deluded.
Something doesn’t seem to be quite the same
even though I remember and repeat your name.
Your presence was what made the difference then
such a tangible feeling: will you not come again?
I can only endeavour to lure you back once more
so please don’t any of my genuine efforts ignore.
I look for you everywhere that I happen to go
but where you’re to be found I’d like to know.
Some say you’re in the heart and to look within
while others assert that you’re in the next of kin.
Life is really a situation of relationships with you
and knowledge of the ways of love gets us through.
If we come across difficulties and obstacles by love they’re resolved
which engenders compassion and understanding as it gets involved.
There are many people in the world who look in all the wrong places
searching for the same thing here in the available surrounding spaces.
Hoping that what they’ll find is what their heart most desires
and to fulfil this craving their mind with their heart conspires.
Our inner being or soul though is the silent witness observing all
and expresses itself as our higher conscience when we heed its call.
To suffer in the agony of a lover’s separation we learn
that being away from the Beloved makes the heart burn.
It is even worse when the Beloved has gone away not saying why
and the lover has been left alone in the throes of love high and dry.
The heart cannot bear the pain of love in separation
and the mind seeks to achieve a suitable reconciliation.
When the power of love rules the heart mind hastens to obey
and doesn’t need any other reason to cause unwanted delay.
If all the lover’s efforts to a reunion only end in despair
then it may be better to let the matter rest awhile there.
True love cannot be really denied except at a great personal cost
and in desperation we seldom realise the value of what’s been lost.
There is a saying that: ‘love will always find a way’
and that a heart full of love over the mind holds sway.
As I was never given a reason why you suddenly left
I can only assume that there isn’t one and love is bereft.
The heart has its own reasons which the mind can’t fathom
so the mind depends on the heart for matters in its bosom.
Where the Beloved goes there the lovers also have to follow
because love is the magnet that draws them all nigh to go.
When the fragrance of love is in the air and lovers imbibe its scent
the intoxicating effect is a strong potion which on the heart is bent.
Man’s feeble mind relies more on the heart when the matter of love is concerned
but if the mind dominates and rationalises through the intellect love is adjourned.
If the mind of the lover is centred in the heart where the play of love is unfolding
it will experience anguish and misery when the Beloved anything is withholding.
All true lovers will always seek the company and well-being of their beloved
and are never satisfied with remaining at a distance if love is being uncovered.
Whose fault is it may I enquire if anyone falls irresistably in love
and the processes of love in separation overwhelm as from above?
What can one really do but follow wherever their heart leads
and undergo the agony in seeing that love is not displeased.
In seeking the pleasure of the Beloved one’s life becomes fulfilled
which otherwise would remain barren like a desolate land untilled.
When the Beloved sows the seeds of love in the fertile soil of one’s heart
all that was in there when that time comes must be sublimated or depart.
The arrows of love seek to pierce their target which is the heart of the lover
and the Beloved is the one drawing the bow with intent to kill we discover.
To die for love is much better than to live without we’ve heard often before
and those who lose their life in the cause of the Beloved will live forevermore.
When the heart is purified and pure love is awakened by the Beloved’s grace
any who are the recipients thereof realise that love in separation has its place.
Comments about Love In Separation 1 - 5 by George Krokos
Poems About Heart
- 101. Love In Separation 1 - 5 , George Krokos
- 102. Empty Heart , Destiny Avaritia
- 103. (heart Still) Shatters , Rich Downes
- 104. Sing This Heart Back To Me , Miroslava Odalovic
- 105. My Poems Conclusion , Ali Sabry
- 106. Please My Lovely Beauty Lady Just Give M.. , Ali Sabry
- 107. My Heart! , veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- 108. To You, , My Heart... , hazem al jaber
- 109. Medicine In Poetry: Ode To The Human Hea.. , Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- 110. Sonnet Cycle To M C After William Shakes.. , Jonathan ROBIN
- 111. I Will Continue To Hold You In My Heart , OLAYEMI AYO
- 112. The Heart , Fernando de la Fuente Callejo
- 113. 'Her Heart' , Harley My Last Name
- 114. Endless Possibilities , Heather Burns
- 115. Grief Promise Me To Leave ' Part 1 ' , Damn Angel
- 116. My Crystal Heart , Rebecca Maiese
- 117. Hearts , kia pidd
- 118. Burning Fire In My Heart , Tony Berndtsson
- 119. A Yearning Heart , Smile Henry
- 120. Lenexa Baptist Church Poet Tom Zart's =p.. , Tom Zart
- 121. God's Best 86 Love Poems On The Web , Tom Zart
- 122. Three Women , Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- 123. With All My Heart, God, Let Me… (A Song) , Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- 124. Sonnet Cycle To M C After William Shakes.. , Jonathan ROBIN
- 125. A Star That Dance For The Star Dance To .. , Raymond Sawyer
- 126. Black Love , Dorothy Lewis
- 127. Within And Without: Part Iii: A Dramatic.. , George MacDonald
- 128. 'My Poems Conclusion With All My Sadness.. , Ali Sabry
- 129. For Every Rain Drop Thus A Heart Cry For.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 130. Your Heart , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 131. A Rain Song-5 , Indira Renganathan
- 132. My Heart , Thapelo Lebesa
- 133. Loving Too Much , Barbara S. Johnson
- 134. Lovers Paradise (Say I Do) , Tevin Tyler
- 135. My Heart , Francis Ang
- 136. Thinking Of You , Mathew Cruz
- 137. My Heart , Kimberly Santistevan
- 138. Mothers Day2007 , soul child
- 139. For Every Angel Thus A Heart Is Fill Wit.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 140. Sandrine Sonnet Cycle 2005 Copy Lxxi - Cl , Jonathan ROBIN
- 141. The Light That Touch Once Heart With Res.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 142. For A Heart Is Like A Rose That Been Tou.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 143. My Good Heart , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 144. My Heart's Blackout , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 145. For Every Heart Wish For The Touch Of Re.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 146. Some Where A Heart Wish For The Touch Of.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 147. For The Heart That Wish For Respect. , Raymond Sawyer
- 148. MY HEART قلبي , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 149. Every Heart That Wish For Respect Thus T.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 150. For Every Heart For There The Heart Of T.. , Raymond Sawyer
New Heart Poems
- For Every Tree Shall Whisper Respect For.., Raymond Sawyer
- For The Heart That Wish For Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- Some Where A Heart Wish For The Touch Of.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Touch Of A Hand Is The Hand Of Respe.., Raymond Sawyer
- When A Heart Cry For Respect Thus The An.., Raymond Sawyer
- Some Where A Heart Wish For Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- For Every Heart Wish For The Touch Of Re.., Raymond Sawyer
- A Another Heart To Touch With Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- The Night The Moon Touch A Heart With Re.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Night The Bird Touch A Heart With Re.., Raymond Sawyer
- carpe diem