Heart Poems - Poems For Heart
Poems about heart. You can read the best heart poems. Browse through all heart poems.
The Ravings Which My Enemy Uttered I Heard Within My Heart - Poem by Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
The ravings which my enemy uttered I heard within my heart;
the secret thoughts he harbored against me I also perceived.
His dog bit my foot, he showed me much injustice; I do not
bite him like a dog, I have bitten my own lip.
Since I have penetrated into the secrets of individuals like men
of God, why should I take glory in having penetrated his secret?
I reproach myself that through my doubtings it so happened
that purposely I drew a scorpion towards my own foot.
Like Eblis who saw nothing of Adam except his fire, by God I
was invisible to his insignificant Eblis.
Convey to my friends why I am afflicted in mind; when the
snake bit my thigh I started away from the black rope.
The blessed silent ones, their lips and eyes closed -by a way
unknown to any man, I ran into their thoughts;
Since there is a secret and perfect way from heart to heart, I
gathered gold and silver from the treasuries of hearts.
Into the thought that was like a brazen stove I flung the dead
dog; out of the thought that was like a rose bower I plucked roses
If I have hinted at the evil and good ofm y friends, I have spun
flax like a weaver as the choicest veil.
When my heart rushed suddenly to a heart mighty and aware,
out of awe for his heart I fluttered like the heart.
As you are happy with your own state, how did you fall in with
me? Attend to your own business, for I am neither shaikh nor
As far as you are concerned, brother, I am neither copper nor
red gold; drive me from your door, for I am neither lock nor key.
Take it as if I had not ever spoken these words; if you had been
in my mind, by God I would not have quarreled.
Comments about The Ravings Which My Enemy Uttered I Heard Within My Heart by Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
Poems About Heart
- 51. The Ravings Which My Enemy Uttered I Hea.. , Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- 52. Sonnet 05 - I Lift My Heavy Heart Up Sol.. , Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 53. Empty My Heart, Of Thee , Emily Dickinson
- 54. I Am Shut Out Of Mine Own Heart , Christopher John Brennan
- 55. Sonnet 25 - A Heavy Heart, Beloved, Have.. , Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 56. Lonesome Heart , Bill Simmons
- 57. "Heart To Heart&Quot; , Pauline DiBenedetto
- 58. Heart, We Will Forget Him , Emily Dickinson
- 59. Lxvi The Heart Of The Night , Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- 60. Sonnet 46: Mine Eye And Heart Are At A M.. , William Shakespeare
- 61. Sonnet 34 - With The Same Heart, I Said,.. , Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 62. My Own Heart Let Me Have More Have Pity .. , Gerard Manley Hopkins
- 63. Sonnet Ii: My Heart Was Slain , Michael Drayton
- 64. Have You Got A Brook In Your Little Heart , Emily Dickinson
- 65. The Handsome Heart , Gerard Manley Hopkins
- 66. My Dear Mistress Has A Heart , Lord John Wilmot
- 67. The Broken Heart , William Barnes
- 68. ! From Heart To Heart - A Valentine Wish , Linda Ori
- 69. I Prithee Send Me Back My Heart , Sir John Suckling
- 70. Blest Are The Pure In Heart , John Keble
- 71. The Heart Of The Woman , William Butler Yeats
- 72. Henry James In The Heart Of The City , Erica Jong
- 73. Sonnet V: I Lift My Heavy Heart Up , Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 74. Many Red Devils Ran From My Heart , Stephen Crane
- 75. Great-Heart , Rudyard Kipling
- 76. O Heart Of Spring , John Shaw Neilson
- 77. The Lover Tells Of The Rose In His Heart , William Butler Yeats
- 78. The Rose In The Deeps Of His Heart , William Butler Yeats
- 79. My Heart Shall Be Thy Garden , Alice Meynell
- 80. Sonnet Xxv: A Heavy Heart, Belovèd , Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 81. My Heart, When First The Black-Bird Sings , Robert Louis Stevenson
- 82. The Heart Of Australia , Henry Lawson
- 83. Heart O' The North , Robert William Service
- 84. You Make The Sunshine Of My Heart , Mathilde Blind
- 85. Good Friday In My Heart , Mary Elizabeth Coleridge
- 86. The Busy Heart , Rupert Brooke
- 87. Sonnet Xxxiv: With The Same Heart , Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 88. Heart Of God , Vachel Lindsay
- 89. Sonnet Xl: My Heart The Anvil , Michael Drayton
- 90. This Heart That Flutters Near My Heart , James Joyce
- 91. A Dialogue Betwixt Cordanus And Amoret, .. , Richard Lovelace
- 92. Home Is Where The Heart Is , Adryan Rotica
- 93. To His Heart, Bidding It Have No Fear , William Butler Yeats
- 94. ! Mind My Heart , Michael Shepherd
- 95. *heart...Oh...Heart* , Dwi utami
- 96. My Dear Mistress Has A Heart , John Wilmot
- 97. Doubting Heart , Adelaide Anne Procter
- 98. The Traveller-Heart , Vachel Lindsay
- 99. All My Heart Is Stirring Lightly , Mathilde Blind
- 100. You Have Touched My Heart... , Ravi Sathasivam
New Heart Poems
- Dance By Night Thus The Angel Touch A He.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Sun That Touch A Heart With Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- Another Touch Of A Heart With Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- Where There A Heart Thus The Angel Will .., Raymond Sawyer
- Dream After Dream For A Heart Wish For R.., Raymond Sawyer
- When The Sky Is Touch Thus It's The Ange.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Angel That Sing Is The Angel Of Resp.., Raymond Sawyer
- The More A Heart Wish Thus The Angel Wil.., Raymond Sawyer
- Another Night For A Heart To Feel The Re.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Breeze That Whisper Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- carpe diem