Greed Poems - Poems For Greed
Poems about greed. You can read the best greed poems. Browse through all greed poems.
Reasons To Discuss - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You can bet the effects today,
Being revealed you feel ubelievable...
Are so real not to leave anyone guessing.
And even though you may confess,
What is real upsets...
Whether this you admit or not,
Is not going to be stopped or blocked...
To allow debated for something more appealing.
The only thing you and anyone of us can do,
Is to accept, move on and live.
'I've had it.'
Where are you going,
With that chip on your shoulder?
'With others to protest,
What we are facing but did not expect.'
May I suggest one thing?
And hurry up I'm in a rush.'
Think of the reasons to discuss,
Why 'today' you are so disgusted.
And be sure to share between all of you,
New excuses never heard before.
Or your purpose will be ignored.
Since opportunities to overcome your fate,
You chose to waste to chase delusions.
And those delusions to eliminate...
Should not have taken decades.
'No one is going to agree to listen,
OR comprehend what that means.'
Good luck attempting to convince,
While all this stuff was happening...
You and the others decided to pretend,
The doing was done not to intend.
But as a benefit to feed more greed,
As an incentive.
'Can you write that down? '
'Your suggestion about,
Us being entitled with benefits to feed more greed.'
I did not suggest that as reasons to discuss.
But being entitled with benefits to feed more greed,
Would leave it for the people to believe...
Our protesting isn't done,
Without knowing something about being selfish.
And left totally unconscious about it.'
Comments about Reasons To Discuss by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poems About Greed
- 201. Reasons To Discuss , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 202. Much Always Wants More , Francis Duggan
- 203. Of An Earthly Utopia , Francis Duggan
- 204. That's Life One Must Suppose , Francis Duggan
- 205. What Most See As Most Important , Francis Duggan
- 206. Don'T Tell Me About It , Francis Duggan
- 207. His For To Destroy , Francis Duggan
- 208. Moses Unwritten Commandment , Francis Duggan
- 209. That Ugly Harassment At Work , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 210. What You Have Done To These The Least Of.. , Saiom Shriver
- 211. Innocence Of Life , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 212. Heads Down , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 213. The Golden Age Which Never Was. , ivor or ivor.e hogg
- 214. When The Economy Started To Slip , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 215. '' Disaster Will Be Beckoning Soon '' , bri mar
- 216. Contentment Is Happiness. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 217. The Friendship Of Vice. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 218. Beget, Regret, Disloyal Sway... , Michael Gale
- 219. Defy Greed , Pradip Chattopadhyay
- 220. Inn Greed E Ants , Charles Hice
- 221. Greed(Quote) , Vishal Sharma
- 222. Selfish Social Climbers , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 223. Greed Promotes The Rage , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 224. Desist From Greed. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 225. A Tall Throat , Tony Adah
- 226. Ivy Leaguers Who Cheat , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 227. Those Greedy People Are Real Thieves , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 228. It Is So Simple , Joseph Narusiewicz
- 229. The Gene Of Greed In Us , Francis Duggan
- 230. That Terrifying Enemy , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 231. Blessed... , Dislocated Heart
- 232. Unlike Marie-Antoinette , gershon hepner
- 233. Traps! , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 234. The Coming Wars , Joseph Narusiewicz
- 235. Deadly Sins , gershon hepner
- 236. Caught Up In A Mess , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 237. Patted Fat Cats , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 238. Contractors Of Piece , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 239. Bottomless Realms , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 240. Criminal Smugglers In The Pretty Seas , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 241. Dreams Of Life , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 242. My Last Poem To My Sweetheart, But This .. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 243. Economic Storm Clouds , Bob Gotti
- 244. These Corporate Crims , Francis Duggan
- 245. Once A Place Of Natural Beauty , Francis Duggan
- 246. Man In The Street , spiritual seeker
- 247. Im Sick , Timothy Long
- 248. Greed , koneko 4 life
- 249. Let Me Not To The Land Of Bills , Saheb Mohapatra
- 250. The Murder Most Foul , Aniruddha Pathak
New Greed Poems
- The Friendship Of Vice., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life Snippets, madhumitha murali
- Greed And Money, Kailee Heckathorn
- Contentment Is Happiness., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Salsaabil 50 Poem @sakisabre, SAKISABRE Saki
- Greed Is Good, Aniruddha Pathak
- Compensation, Mahendiran v..
- Greed Is Useless, KHAYA CLARENCE
- A Tall Throat, Tony Adah
- Greed Breeds Greed, Aftab Alam
- carpe diem