Greed Poems - Poems For Greed
Poems about greed. You can read the best greed poems. Browse through all greed poems.
In This World Of More Than Six Billion People - Poem by Francis Duggan
In this World of more than six billion people of every race and breed of woman and of man
The longest lived just live a few years with the century and in time that's not a very lengthy span
And in their lives so many have to suffer and of malnutrition many even die
Whoever first spoke of an egalatarian society only spread false hope that grew to a lie.
The good die young or so many will tell you but that is not the truth in every case
I know of some quite generous and kind hearted with gray hair and with wrinkles on their face
And they are now well into their eight decade the good die young to all does not apply
Another fallacy just like those who try to tell us that success is there for those for it who try.
In this World where extinction is forever more species are becoming extinct every day
And in this humans are not a blameless party in extinction a big part we seem to play
Habitat destruction and pollution are human creations where too many people live wildlife becoming rare
The World is overpopulated with people and too few about the World seem to care.
In this World where greed has become too abundant the many suffer whilst the privileged few do thrive
In the drought and war ravaged Countries of the World the millions have to struggle to survive
And for every winner there are many losers in a fair society things would not be this way
And human greed is the cause of much extinction that does not seem an unfair thing to say.
Comments about In This World Of More Than Six Billion People by Francis Duggan
Poems About Greed
- 1. In This World Of More Than Six Billion P.. , Francis Duggan
- 2. Gizmo Idolatry , gershon hepner
- 3. Economic Turns , Bob Gotti
- 4. The Story Of My Life , Ace Of Black Hearts
- 5. No Notice: : >>) , Is It Poetry
- 6. Poems About. , Mahfooz Ali
- 7. You Too , Francis Duggan
- 8. 'Reflections Of Christmas Past' , Linda Winchell
- 9. My Is Name The Maniac , vincent armone
- 10. Obamalust , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 11. A Far Greater Threat , Francis Duggan
- 12. Due To Our Lust For Money , Francis Duggan
- 13. Poem From A Dream , Patti Masterman
- 14. Residence Of....Hypocrisy, Greed & Deceit , (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- 15. They'Re Laughing.... , delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- 16. When Will They Wake Up To See , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 17. Cheapness Fed The Greed , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 18. Greed , Nassy Fesharaki
- 19. War Poet , Tom Zart
- 20. Throw Them Out , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 21. Those Of The Crumpets And Tea Party , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 22. Don’t Undermine Fear. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 23. Lust Is Satan , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 24. Greedy , Naveed Akram
- 25. Serve-By Cauchy3 , cheung shun sang
- 26. When The Money Is Right , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 27. Gm Battle Earth Began In Eden , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 28. With Wishes To Erase Reality , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 29. My Wish Is For A Perfect World , Francis Duggan
- 30. Giving Options Prevents That , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 31. Lips Of Greed , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 32. Because I Am The Giver Then I Am Inexhau.. , RIC S. BASTASA
- 33. Nurtured Crops , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 34. Enough Is Enough , David Harris
- 35. To Prove Pointless Ends , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 36. What Is Wished , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 37. Dogs, Cats, And Donkeys Are Delicious Me.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 38. Drawing A Line , Pradip Chattopadhyay
- 39. The hunter's trap - By POET Yaser Nadeem.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 40. Developer's Greed , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 41. Enough Money Spent On Wars , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 42. Without The Money , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 43. Sankara , Edward Kofi Louis
- 44. Stop Trying To Find The Logic In Everyth.. , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 45. I Appreciate Their Teachings , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 46. To Put Down With One-Up-Manship , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 47. Faith, Greed & Integrity , Tom Zart
- 48. Faith, Greed & Love , Tom Zart
- 49. Reasons To Discuss , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 50. Much Always Wants More , Francis Duggan
New Greed Poems
- Life Snippets, madhumitha murali
- Greed And Money, Kailee Heckathorn
- Contentment Is Happiness., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Salsaabil 50 Poem @sakisabre, SAKISABRE Saki
- Greed Is Good, Aniruddha Pathak
- Compensation, Mahendiran v..
- Greed Is Useless, KHAYA CLARENCE
- A Tall Throat, Tony Adah
- Greed Breeds Greed, Aftab Alam
- In The Swirl Of Greed, Amitava Sur
- carpe diem