Greed Poems - Poems For Greed
Poems about greed. You can read the best greed poems. Browse through all greed poems.
A Far Greater Threat - Poem by Francis Duggan
More of a threat to human existence than the economic recession is the ozone hole in the sky
That scientists claim is growing bigger as the years go by
Caused by carbon emissions that cause Global warming by experts we have been told
The climate is warming even in Lands known to be cold.
Compared to climate change economic recession as a problem seems small
To human existence on the Planet the greatest challenge of all
Is Global warming which we know is Worldwide
Due to our greed for material gain we've put Nature offside.
This World is for us to live in not for to destroy
For the future generation every young girl and boy
We are making life for them harder for our greed they must pay
I hope I am wrong in this though it does seem that way.
The economic recessions they come and they go
And after every recession the economy does grow
But Global warming to humanity is a far greater threat
As it does seem a matter of life and of death.
Comments about A Far Greater Threat by Francis Duggan
Poems About Greed
- 151. A Far Greater Threat , Francis Duggan
- 152. 'Reflections Of Christmas Past' , Linda Winchell
- 153. Obamalust , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 154. Due To Our Lust For Money , Francis Duggan
- 155. Back In Time , Randy Johnson
- 156. Why Can'T? ............ , Michael Gale
- 157. Do You Give A Damn? , Theresa Ann Moore
- 158. The Poets Long Gone , Francis Duggan
- 159. Our Search Is For True Happiness , Francis Duggan
- 160. I Cannot Say I Hate Anybody , Francis Duggan
- 161. For Human Greed , Francis Duggan
- 162. In This World Of More Than Six Billion P.. , Francis Duggan
- 163. Gizmo Idolatry , gershon hepner
- 164. Poem From A Dream , Patti Masterman
- 165. Residence Of....Hypocrisy, Greed & Deceit , (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- 166. Cheapness Fed The Greed , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 167. Greed , Nassy Fesharaki
- 168. Feeding Up A Deficit , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 169. War Poet , Tom Zart
- 170. Throw Them Out , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 171. Those Of The Crumpets And Tea Party , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 172. Don’t Undermine Fear. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 173. Lust Is Satan , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 174. Greedy , Naveed Akram
- 175. Without The Money , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 176. Giving Options Prevents That , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 177. Lips Of Greed , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 178. Because I Am The Giver Then I Am Inexhau.. , RIC S. BASTASA
- 179. Nurtured Crops , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 180. Enough Is Enough , David Harris
- 181. To Prove Pointless Ends , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 182. Gm Battle Earth Began In Eden , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 183. With Wishes To Erase Reality , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 184. My Wish Is For A Perfect World , Francis Duggan
- 185. Running For President , Donal Mahoney
- 186. Not Coveting (By St. Thiruvalluvar) , rajendran muthiah
- 187. Man In The Street , spiritual seeker
- 188. When The Money Is Right , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 189. Developer's Greed , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 190. Sankara , Edward Kofi Louis
- 191. What Is Wished , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 192. Dogs, Cats, And Donkeys Are Delicious Me.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 193. Drawing A Line , Pradip Chattopadhyay
- 194. The hunter's trap - By POET Yaser Nadeem.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 195. Enough Money Spent On Wars , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 196. Stop Trying To Find The Logic In Everyth.. , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 197. I Appreciate Their Teachings , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 198. To Put Down With One-Up-Manship , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 199. Faith, Greed & Integrity , Tom Zart
- 200. Faith, Greed & Love , Tom Zart
New Greed Poems
- Nuggets Of Wisdom. No.10. On Greed, Valsa George
- The Friendship Of Vice., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life Snippets, madhumitha murali
- Greed And Money, Kailee Heckathorn
- Contentment Is Happiness., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Salsaabil 50 Poem @sakisabre, SAKISABRE Saki
- Greed Is Good, Aniruddha Pathak
- Compensation, Mahendiran v..
- Greed Is Useless, KHAYA CLARENCE
- A Tall Throat, Tony Adah
- carpe diem