Greed Poems - Poems For Greed
Poems about greed. You can read the best greed poems. Browse through all greed poems.
Why Can'T? ............ - Poem by Michael Gale
Why can't medical research scientist's cure cancer? ...
Surely there is a reasonable answer.
Why can't they introduce into the human suffering victim....
An disguised and more healthy blood cell that lures in bad cancer eating cells to be eaten by a much stronger eating cells that attack cancer cells and eat them up.
Go bad cancer eating cells, eat 'em up, go get 'im, go sick 'em.
Why can't our medical scientist's renew nerve endings that have been severely damaged? ...
Those that have suffered an illness'es timed days to be ravaged.
Why can't our medical research scientist's repair and open up the end of these nerves? ...
To make anew for man's suffering ways and medically aids and to us all to give out help as well as do serves.
Why can't an auto mobile's engine be developed to run on pure tapp water? ....
Because oil companies would pay that designer lots of cash.
Greed is what is neat and appealing, so what idea could even be as ideally hotter?
Why can't modern medicine find a cure for all of man's disease? ...
No disease? Please! To doctors and drug companies that would only piss off them and unappease.
From doctors, funeral directors, and drug companies this fact would only release....
Frustrational anger and heated hateful hostility and mental greed
fed feelings of unease.
Here has been unleashed in this poem alot of why can'ts....
And even much more reasons of why shants.
Comments about Why Can'T? ............ by Michael Gale
Poems About Greed
- 1. Why Can'T? ............ , Michael Gale
- 2. Do You Give A Damn? , Theresa Ann Moore
- 3. Our Search Is For True Happiness , Francis Duggan
- 4. The Poets Long Gone , Francis Duggan
- 5. Economic Turns , Bob Gotti
- 6. I Cannot Say I Hate Anybody , Francis Duggan
- 7. For Human Greed , Francis Duggan
- 8. In This World Of More Than Six Billion P.. , Francis Duggan
- 9. Gizmo Idolatry , gershon hepner
- 10. Poem From A Dream , Patti Masterman
- 11. They'Re Laughing.... , delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- 12. When Will They Wake Up To See , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 13. Figments Of Creative Imagination , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 14. Throw Them Out , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 15. Greed , Nassy Fesharaki
- 16. War Poet , Tom Zart
- 17. Those Of The Crumpets And Tea Party , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 18. Don’t Undermine Fear. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 19. Lust Is Satan , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 20. Greedy , Naveed Akram
- 21. Stop Trying To Find The Logic In Everyth.. , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 22. I Appreciate Their Teachings , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 23. Gm Battle Earth Began In Eden , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 24. Cheapness Fed The Greed , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 25. Giving Options Prevents That , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 26. Lips Of Greed , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 27. Because I Am The Giver Then I Am Inexhau.. , RIC S. BASTASA
- 28. Nurtured Crops , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 29. Enough Is Enough , David Harris
- 30. To Prove Pointless Ends , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 31. When The Money Is Right , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 32. With Wishes To Erase Reality , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 33. My Wish Is For A Perfect World , Francis Duggan
- 34. Faith, Greed & Integrity , Tom Zart
- 35. The Golden Age Which Never Was. , ivor or ivor.e hogg
- 36. When The Economy Started To Slip , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 37. '' Disaster Will Be Beckoning Soon '' , bri mar
- 38. That Ugly Harassment At Work , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 39. What You Have Done To These The Least Of.. , Saiom Shriver
- 40. Revolving Debit - Cul-De-Sac Acrostic .. , Jonathan ROBIN
- 41. To Put Down With One-Up-Manship , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 42. Faith, Greed & Love , Tom Zart
- 43. Reasons To Discuss , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 44. Much Always Wants More , Francis Duggan
- 45. Of An Earthly Utopia , Francis Duggan
- 46. That's Life One Must Suppose , Francis Duggan
- 47. What Most See As Most Important , Francis Duggan
- 48. Don'T Tell Me About It , Francis Duggan
- 49. His For To Destroy , Francis Duggan
- 50. Moses Unwritten Commandment , Francis Duggan
New Greed Poems
- Greed And Money, Kailee Heckathorn
- Contentment Is Happiness., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Salsaabil 50 Poem @sakisabre, SAKISABRE Saki
- Greed Is Good, Aniruddha Pathak
- Compensation, Mahendiran v..
- Greed Is Useless, KHAYA CLARENCE
- A Tall Throat, Tony Adah
- Greed Breeds Greed, Aftab Alam
- In The Swirl Of Greed, Amitava Sur
- Graven Greediness, Kumarmani Mahakul
- carpe diem