Greed Poems - Poems For Greed
Poems about greed. You can read the best greed poems. Browse through all greed poems.
I Cannot Say I Hate Anybody - Poem by Francis Duggan
I cannot say I hate anybody 'tis what some stand for that I hate
Those for war and anti nature people are people I would not celebrate
With them I share nothing in common no two are the same as they say
But war between Nations and war on Nature are wars that are waged every day.
I cannot say I hate anybody though some I do not understand
In their greed for money they are ruthless they pollute the Seas and the Land
Due to habitat destruction birds and animals becoming rarer for our Natural Environment too few seem to care
And thousands of people grow poorer for every newly proclaimed millionaire.
I cannot say I hate anybody though with their views on life I don't agree
That for money they wage war on Nature makes them a blight on Humanity
World Wildlife becoming endangered they are on the pathway that to extinction lead
Due to development Land for Wildlife keeps dwindling the price we pay for Human greed.
I cannot say I hate anybody I hate what they stand for that is all
Compared to the achievements of Mother Nature the greatest Human achievement is small
The wars between Nations and man's war on Nature one might say has gone on for too long
And that the gap between the haves and the have nots keeps on widening seems disappointing and all wrong
Comments about I Cannot Say I Hate Anybody by Francis Duggan
Poems About Greed
- 1. I Cannot Say I Hate Anybody , Francis Duggan
- 2. For Human Greed , Francis Duggan
- 3. Poem From A Dream , Patti Masterman
- 4. Residence Of....Hypocrisy, Greed & Deceit , (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- 5. Obamalust , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 6. Due To Our Lust For Money , Francis Duggan
- 7. My Is Name The Maniac , vincent armone
- 8. No Notice: : >>) , Is It Poetry
- 9. Poems About. , Mahfooz Ali
- 10. You Too , Francis Duggan
- 11. 'Reflections Of Christmas Past' , Linda Winchell
- 12. When Will They Wake Up To See , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 13. They'Re Laughing.... , delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- 14. Cheapness Fed The Greed , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 15. Greed , Nassy Fesharaki
- 16. War Poet , Tom Zart
- 17. Giving Options Prevents That , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 18. Lips Of Greed , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 19. Because I Am The Giver Then I Am Inexhau.. , RIC S. BASTASA
- 20. Nurtured Crops , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 21. Enough Is Enough , David Harris
- 22. To Prove Pointless Ends , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 23. My Wish Is For A Perfect World , Francis Duggan
- 24. Gm Battle Earth Began In Eden , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 25. With Wishes To Erase Reality , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 26. When The Money Is Right , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 27. Throw Them Out , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 28. Those Of The Crumpets And Tea Party , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 29. Don’t Undermine Fear. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 30. Lust Is Satan , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 31. Greedy , Naveed Akram
- 32. Stop Trying To Find The Logic In Everyth.. , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 33. I Appreciate Their Teachings , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 34. Faith, Greed & Integrity , Tom Zart
- 35. The Golden Age Which Never Was. , ivor or ivor.e hogg
- 36. To Put Down With One-Up-Manship , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 37. Faith, Greed & Love , Tom Zart
- 38. Reasons To Discuss , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 39. When The Economy Started To Slip , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 40. '' Disaster Will Be Beckoning Soon '' , bri mar
- 41. Revolving Debit - Cul-De-Sac Acrostic .. , Jonathan ROBIN
- 42. Ship Sailing Acquiesce , Daniel Richards
- 43. Facts Of Life Can Be Hard , Francis Duggan
- 44. We Need More Love And Understanding Of O.. , Francis Duggan
- 45. The One And Only Immortal , Francis Duggan
- 46. We Blame Conveniently. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 47. Much Always Wants More , Francis Duggan
- 48. Of An Earthly Utopia , Francis Duggan
- 49. That's Life One Must Suppose , Francis Duggan
- 50. What Most See As Most Important , Francis Duggan
New Greed Poems
- Life Snippets, madhumitha murali
- Greed And Money, Kailee Heckathorn
- Contentment Is Happiness., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Salsaabil 50 Poem @sakisabre, SAKISABRE Saki
- Greed Is Good, Aniruddha Pathak
- Compensation, Mahendiran v..
- Greed Is Useless, KHAYA CLARENCE
- A Tall Throat, Tony Adah
- Greed Breeds Greed, Aftab Alam
- In The Swirl Of Greed, Amitava Sur
- carpe diem