361.Repayment for Sins
Those who feast and nest on greed,
You still have time to sacrifice indulgences.
Crimes that led to spread hunger and pain,
Will spare no sympathy in dimensions revealing. read more »
362.The Idea of Earth
Dead read more »
Stillness is brushed in blood
Blanketed in her love
Wolves in the flesh take form
Mirrors my soul to storm read more »
364.Do You Give a Damn?
How can you relate to what we have gone through?
You have tunnel vision; you just don’t have a clue.
In your world nothing else exists, only your greed.
Devouring what is sacred, deaf to those who plead. read more »
365.The Perfect Match
Abused since childhood
He knows no boundaries
Growing up thinking love hurts
Any other way is misunderstood read more »
366.Fall Of Mankind
The injustice tied to the humanity
Man sold out to the soulless world
Corporate whores selling themselves...
This dawning has no end read more »
367.The grim reaper
I’m running so fast I can’t escape its hand,
Its eyes as yellow as sand,
Its skin is red and covered in scars,
Its clothes covered in large black stars, read more »
Beloved Ones, forgive me for not communing with you more often
I love God and all LIFE with Divine Love
I have searched myself and find no jealosy, greed or hatred for read more »
369.Who's The Clever One?
You think you are so smart and clever
You've trapped someone in a trap forever
A fellow human, it matters not
For fellow humans you don't give a diddly squat read more »
370.My Personal Satan
step over the meek
my Personal Satan
my vengeance He seeks read more »
371.Too much to Swallow
Most make believe in anything they read,
'amazing', 'awesome' slip from flippant pen
to praise, to raise reaction, and again
to draw attention to their need to feed read more »
372.7 Deadly Sins?
Anger= You have to let it out, sometime- but don't let it hurt.
Envy= Pushes us further- but not over the edge
Gluttony= Don't overdo.
Sloth= Rest when you have to, but not for too long. read more »
New Greed Poems
- Today, The Last Day, Richard Allen Beevor
- Love all, love all, gajanan mishra
- Whats The Use, Katherine Perry
- The National Assembly, Celestine Nkwocha
- Rape Scene, Celestine Nkwocha
- Funny is my name, NimmyMAry Kurian
- Our Greed, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- @ DOT COM, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Compensation, Mahendiran v..
- Roads of Pain, michael walkerjohn
- Greed is Useless, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Babul Gable Come, Come, Kumarmani Mahakul
- The Greed Within., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Tall Throat, Tony Adah
- Haiku-8 (MEN), Saheb Mohapatra
- Yes Grandpapa Yes., Kumarmani Mahakul
- Greed, SALINI NAIR
- With greed, hasmukh amathalal
- Greed Breeds Greed, Aftab Alam
- After thought on greed.., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- In The Swirl Of Greed, Amitava Sur
- Graven Greediness, Kumarmani Mahakul
- My Countrymen., Tony Adah
- Greed is a Deadly Vice, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- Greed, Akhtar Jawad
- Greed, Neela Nath
- Desist From Greed., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Our Country Tis Of Thee, Katherine Perry
- It Is Same, hasmukh amathalal
- One's greed leads to one's ugly and gree.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Let me not to the land of bills, Saheb Mohapatra
- The Seed, Katherine Perry
- Will wisdom prevail upon?, Somanathan Iyer
- Greed, Somanathan Iyer
- IRS, Saiom Shriver
- Who To Blame, Sentamu Aziz
- Man's Greed, Paul Sebastian
- Those greedy people are real thieves, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- greed, Ken Gilbert
- Greed and greedy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- PREDATORS 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer
- greed and selflessness, Nikhil Parekh
- ‘Tis the truth, yet, a dream, indeed.., Aftab Alam
- Desire, Rex mayor Ubini
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Unused Genius, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- feeding the dog, paul bamberger
- A Tired Single Parent Working Luxury, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Is Wealth Elite Power Accountable?, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- The Last Walk, Dann Thomas
- Drawing A Line, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A Tale of Two Kings, Adeoye Adetoba
- Predators, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Hell is lef, Nassy Fesharaki
- Greed Breaks Subservient Souls, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Copla Treinta Y Cuatro: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Greed(Quote), Vishal Sharma
- SWEET CHILD OF GOD, Tom Zart
- Caterpillar Greed, Saiom Shriver
- AN ODE TO GREED, MATLOOB BUKHARI
- Greed, umaprosad das
- Of The Dreaded World War Three (Bussok.., Edwin Tanguma
- I'm A Fish, Nassy Fesharaki
- Nothing Is..., Jalyn Jones
- America, James Rogers
- Ingrate, Omaru Seinu Abdulgafar
- The Ruler, Kay Fielding
- In A World Not Fueled By Greed (Bussok.., Edwin Tanguma
- Swords Beat To Plowshares, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Issues And Debates, Elisabeth LuesleyGreen
- It Starts When, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Greed Or Fame Isn't Everything, Toshie Nohara
- Morals, Dave Alan Walker
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem