Poem about graduation. You can read the best graduation poems. Browse through all graduation poems.
361.A cold autumn's night
Sink deep in their yellow skins, autumn steams on.
Spent memory will depart, so will my youth.
My new steps flow in tautness, oh, so restive.
Life’s beats swayed its frosty chants, mine swathed along.
Stilled water in frozen pond, glommed for truth and warmth.
Once summer olden dream returns, haste on her way.
Across the old pond, the kind bell shaded cold wind.
Small passions for now, soon mint snow sprinkles fresh hopes.
Soaked deep in their orange skins, autumn will soon end.
Swilled of heavy angst, hovered thoughts, hard-nosed firmed breath.
I sat in dense silence, then hummed a hearty prayer.
Graduation is anon, tomorrow shall bond. read more »
Early morning feedings
Drying all her tears read more »
We started off as strangers,
At least that's what I thought,
But the friendship that we have now could have never been bought.
you were always there giving great advice, read more »
The crisp airs of the evening dark
The pain and hate that leaves through a solemn breath
God knows, hell is upon me
The darkness closes in read more »
365.Who Makes You?
When I got another girl scout badge,
An academic award,
A certificate of some kind,
You were there, smiling, read more »
366.where were you?
Why didn't you here my first word?
Why didn't you see my first step?
When I finaly rode my first big girl bike and looked around for encouragement I knew I wouldn't see you.
When I finaly read my first real book you weren't there to pat me on the back. read more »
Colleges are very large.
There isn’t much heat.
If you walk into a dorm,
You’ll notice it isn’t neat. read more »
My friends quietly dropped out of high school.
It seemed each week we had parties for some guy
Going into jail or getting released.
It’s not that anyone thought this was cool, read more »
Of heart and bosom I make
And of arms tender cradle
Many nights I pass awake
I must face a lot hurdles read more »
The coma of a sweet
Love letter is after
The words I miss you,
And its full stop is after read more »
372.A Mistake In Marriage
The greatest mistake a man would make in life is to get married to a wife of deplorable attitude. This is because marriage is an institution without graduation and no any form of academic model has been formulated to formalize issues involved in a marriage; many couple often carry over the deemed courses of misunderstanding involved in the various departments(homes) . read more »
New Graduation Poems
- The Graduate., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Graduation Class, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- We four, Bashyam Narayanan
- I Am My Father's Son and Daughter, Matthew Roeser
- Crack Goes The Moon, Midnights Voice
- Graduation...Oh boy, tabitha driskell
- YOUR GRADUATION DAY, Jose Baez
- Scared to death! !, Marissa Ford
- Graduation 2013, Marissa Ford
- Glimpse of Happiness, jairiin sag
- Graduation, Marites C. Cayetano
- Promise Of Our College Time - Triolet, S.D. TIWARI
- 'Graduation', Rabo Sanusi
- Maybe I Wasn't Looking, Manonton Dalan
- Alex Graduation, Michael Gelb
- graduation, akingbehin daniel murphy
- Nasrudin's donkeys, Raj Arumugam
- It's Graduation, nicholas boateng
- A True Teacher’s Reward, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Graduation Day, Wade Blade
- Fourth Year, nObOdy's gIrL
- School, Wolkine Stany
- A Graduation Day Message, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Great golden chikalas graduation, Jamila.i. Bello girei
- Miss Aywa.....the history begins when yo.., Atef Ayadi
- Awaiting the bullet, Bashyam Narayanan
- A Graduation Day Poem(Acrostic), Dorian Petersen Potter
- The death certificate, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fidgeting Courage, Ida Mustazir
- Graduation, brittany mckay
- Baby Steps, Hope Full
- graduation/midnight passes (2 haiku), Ben Gieske
- Bestfriends Until The End, Jessica Saylor
- Emilee, Claire Kennedy
- Relish The Time, Mittur Ramprasad
- graduation, Zubaida Boland
- Love is hard, jasmine jorden
- To Grandson Reef, Peke in Hawaii
- live laugh love, Alicia Roseberry
- Tragedy at Graduation, Gwendolyn Miller
- Friends, Jordan Barnett
- Senioritus, Kilee Burton
- Happy Graduation Day, Antonio Liao
- ON YOUR GRADUATION DAY, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- Good and Bad, sapphire santiago
- ((((Proud Father)), Marvin Brato Sr
- GRADUATION, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- graduation coming soon, Nicholas Spandrel
- ang akong paboritong titser, RIC S. BASTASA
- Child Of Mine, Melanie Dickie
- The Graduate, ikhalfani solan
- No better place for Graduation, Rita Hawkins
- Haiku Bush Fate, Ken e Hall
- Graduation, MISS SEXY MAMA
- Sara, Mrs. Cynosure
- my last year, anthony kimball
- Graduation Day, Lauren Humphrey
- Graduate, Antwan Graham
- graduation (growing up), ana orozco
- I believe, christo kid francis
- Invisible Tool, Greggi Leano
- Memories, Jared Bradford
- Graduation, johnny case
- Looking Back, Brandi Lee
- GIRL ON A MOTORBIKE........., RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL
- Walking Through High School, ESPN CHICK
- Walking Through High School, Heather Hill
- Graduation Day, Yuvarani Sami
- Imagination, Gaz illionaire
- She Is Forgotten Pt.2 (Story), Selena Star
- Maria... Maria! ! !, Kay Barcelon
- Congrtulations, art kuttler
- Graduation, Katie O'Connell
- Malory Happy 17th Birthday, JoJo Bean
- carpe diem