Poem about graduation. You can read the best graduation poems. Browse through all graduation poems.
229.Where's my dad?
Growing up without a dad wasn’t so bad.
I mean, You can’t miss what you never had.
It wasn’t until I got a little older
That I felt that soft tap on my shoulder.
That had me looking back on the past
Wondering where my dad was at.
I see my husband with our kids and I
Sometimes blink so that I won’t cry.
As I begin to realize
And start to ask why
I never had a dad to hold my hand
To show me what it’s like to trust a man
To wlk me to school or yell at my games
I’m left incomplete without even his name
I see my daughters with their dad
And start to recognize what I never had
Wondering what he might be like
If his name is Tom, Bobby, Dennis or Mike
Do I look like him?
Would he recognize me?
I wonder if I have his eyes
Or maybe I have his teeth.
What would it have been like to have him around
I wonder what he’d think of me now
I wonder if I’d make him proud
Would he tell me im beautiful and smart?
For his empty mantelpiece I’m his work of art?
Daddy I’ve missed you all these years
I’ve thought about you and shed some tears.
I wish I could have known you
Had you there to tell me what to do
Daddy I wish you were there to hold me
Keep me close, maybe console me.
I wish you had been there to protect me
Hug me kiss me and never reject me.
I know you didn’t know that I longed for you
And maybe you would have found me if you knew
I wonder how it feels to be held in daddy’s arms
Where I could feel safe and far from harm
To have you give me away on my wedding day
With all the words of wisdom I’d hear you say
I missed you on graduation day too
I looked into the stands but didn’t see you
I missed you when my children were born
I keep looking, waiting for you to walk through that door
But you didn’t come because you never knew
And Daddy, wherever you are – just know I love you. read more »
The time is never quite right
To tell you that I hate you.
You've always treated me like the blight.
Just be happy I didn't make your food. read more »
231.A Touch Of Love....
You were six months old and full of fun.
With a blink of my eye, you suddenly were one.
There were so many things we were going to do,
But I turned my head and you turned two. read more »
232.I Am My Father's Son and Daughter
On the eve of your graduation
We sat mirroring each other
Each found read more »
233.Scared to death! !
Graduation is coming up fast
scared for what college brings
what life brings
I have a plan but they always get messed up read more »
Couple days left til I graduate
I have a lot to do I cannot procrastinate
School has made me bright I can no longer hesitate
To obtain more education in college I'm on the verge of feeling great read more »
235.graduation coming soon
graduation here i come,
as my life comes and goes,
college comes soon i am glad,
soon i will be free as the wind, read more »
236.A B N K K B S N P L A Ko? ! - Bob ong (part 6)
Minsan nanghihinayang ako pag naiisip kong kaya lang ako hindi nagka-award noong high school graduation e dahil sa tardiness ko. read more »
237.To the father who wasn't there
Here's to the father who wasn't there
After all these years
I've always known that you didn't care read more »
My last month or so
of high school
was the most enjoyable time
that I can remember. read more »
239.Driven To Succeed
To become the best, to achieve.
Behold! I hold the keys to my dreams.
My vision is clear, my path is in gear.
I see myself becoming one of thee best for many years. read more »
240.live laugh love
there are three things to live for,
my happyness when my baby girl smiles,
pain, read more »
New Graduation Poems
- The Graduate., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Graduation Class, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- We four, Bashyam Narayanan
- I Am My Father's Son and Daughter, Matthew Roeser
- Crack Goes The Moon, Midnights Voice
- Graduation...Oh boy, tabitha driskell
- YOUR GRADUATION DAY, Jose Baez
- Scared to death! !, Marissa Ford
- Graduation 2013, Marissa Ford
- Glimpse of Happiness, jairiin sag
- Graduation, Marites C. Cayetano
- Promise Of Our College Time - Triolet, S.D. TIWARI
- 'Graduation', Rabo Sanusi
- Maybe I Wasn't Looking, Manonton Dalan
- Alex Graduation, Michael Gelb
- graduation, akingbehin daniel murphy
- Nasrudin's donkeys, Raj Arumugam
- It's Graduation, nicholas boateng
- A True Teacher’s Reward, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Graduation Day, Wade Blade
- Fourth Year, nObOdy's gIrL
- School, Wolkine Stany
- A Graduation Day Message, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Great golden chikalas graduation, Jamila.i. Bello girei
- Miss Aywa.....the history begins when yo.., Atef Ayadi
- Awaiting the bullet, Bashyam Narayanan
- A Graduation Day Poem(Acrostic), Dorian Petersen Potter
- The death certificate, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fidgeting Courage, Ida Mustazir
- Graduation, brittany mckay
- Baby Steps, Hope Full
- graduation/midnight passes (2 haiku), Ben Gieske
- Bestfriends Until The End, Jessica Saylor
- Emilee, Claire Kennedy
- Relish The Time, Mittur Ramprasad
- graduation, Zubaida Boland
- Love is hard, jasmine jorden
- To Grandson Reef, Peke in Hawaii
- live laugh love, Alicia Roseberry
- Tragedy at Graduation, Gwendolyn Miller
- Friends, Jordan Barnett
- Senioritus, Kilee Burton
- Happy Graduation Day, Antonio Liao
- ON YOUR GRADUATION DAY, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- Good and Bad, sapphire santiago
- ((((Proud Father)), Marvin Brato Sr
- GRADUATION, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- graduation coming soon, Nicholas Spandrel
- ang akong paboritong titser, RIC S. BASTASA
- Child Of Mine, Melanie Dickie
- The Graduate, ikhalfani solan
- No better place for Graduation, Rita Hawkins
- Haiku Bush Fate, Ken e Hall
- Graduation, MISS SEXY MAMA
- Sara, Mrs. Cynosure
- my last year, anthony kimball
- Graduation Day, Lauren Humphrey
- Graduate, Antwan Graham
- graduation (growing up), ana orozco
- I believe, christo kid francis
- Invisible Tool, Greggi Leano
- Memories, Jared Bradford
- Graduation, johnny case
- Looking Back, Brandi Lee
- GIRL ON A MOTORBIKE........., RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL
- Walking Through High School, ESPN CHICK
- Walking Through High School, Heather Hill
- Graduation Day, Yuvarani Sami
- Imagination, Gaz illionaire
- She Is Forgotten Pt.2 (Story), Selena Star
- Maria... Maria! ! !, Kay Barcelon
- Congrtulations, art kuttler
- Graduation, Katie O'Connell
- Malory Happy 17th Birthday, JoJo Bean
- carpe diem