Graduation Poems - Poems For Graduation
Poems about graduation. You can read the best graduation poems. Browse through all graduation poems.
Worth The Pain - Poem by Trish Spencer
We were best friends from the start
It's been ten or eleven years.
Who would of ever thought
I'd cry so many tears?
The laughter through High School
Always kept me going.
The love between the two of us
Never stopped growing.
And we went our separate ways.
Two years later, we met again...
Oh my, what a day!
I fell for him so hard
That I couldn't find myself.
Lost in so many emotions
I didn't know what I felt.
It was great for a while
Then I started to back away.
I took him for granted
Our relationship began to decay.
After trials of tears and fighting
He decided it would be best,
If we went our separate ways
And put our love to the test.
We tried again to work things out
But it simply didn't work.
And now my pain and selfishness
Continues to stay and lurk.
What if I'd been more open
And cared a little more?
Would he still love me enough
To not walk out the door?
My regret is that I let
Our friendship slip away.
But if I had the chance again,
I'd let him love me anyway.
For if in time we're friends again,
The pain will slowly go.
And the road we took to get us there,
We will surely know...
That it was worth to be loved
And needed at the time,
Because some people go through life
And love they never find.
Comments about Worth The Pain by Trish Spencer
Poems About Graduation
- 1. Worth The Pain , Trish Spencer
- 2. Never Forget , horsie luver94
- 3. A Broken Record Of An Unforgotten Past , Confusion Undastood
- 4. No One Notices , Sam Smith
- 5. Moving On , Gero Lorna
- 6. Angels Are My Protectors , Ikish Kobe Heart
- 7. The Birth , Kendra Karleen
- 8. Of U.O.N. , Nancy Ilamwenya
- 9. Yellow Overall Exceptionally Positive, W.. , Sandra Dodd
- 10. 2 Weeks , Marcellus Watts
- 11. It's All Because Of Death , hopewell syprien
- 12. Graduation Day , Danzen D...
- 13. Last Three Weeks 5-11-09 , Kim Davis
- 14. What Did You Learn? , William L Roberts
- 15. Love , Jaslin Purification
- 16. Chemistry , Herbert Nehrlich 2
- 17. Dear Daddy , Mrs. Cynosure
- 18. Who Makes You? , Amanda Saveley
- 19. Six Weeks , Stephen Lewis
- 20. Night Shadow , Anna Bronwyn
- 21. Eternal Flame (Reliving That Day) , William Mowell
- 22. Of Yesterday , O.S. Brooks
- 23. My Father Is Always In Debt , U Win Kyi
- 24. Forgotten , Billie Lupin
- 25. I Love You, Jonnyboy. , Just Kay
- 26. Calendar Night , A. G. Bawang
- 27. Dedicated To My Mom , Michelle Tricarico
- 28. Déjà Vu , Eldon M Thomas
- 29. Between The Days..... , michelle al G
- 30. Anticipation , Fred McDonald
- 31. Mirroring The Shades Of Me , Crystal Midnight
- 32. From Spirit To Spirit , Janice M Pickett
- 33. New Begining Graduation , Erica Olson
- 34. Bus Entry , Joshua Mccoy
- 35. Solved Mystery , True Eyes
- 36. Glacier Poem #3 , Chubchub Penguin
New Graduation Poems
- A-Grade, Suhail Kakorvi
- Harry Tompkins And The Art Of Forgiveness, Donal Mahoney
- High School Graduation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Schoolbag, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Graduate., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Teacher-A Student Relationship, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Graduation Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- Graduation Class, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- So You Are The Man Without Ticket, Bashyam Narayanan
- My Wonderful Mother, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- carpe diem