Graduation Poems - Poems For Graduation
Poems about graduation. You can read the best graduation poems. Browse through all graduation poems.
Never Forget - Poem by horsie luver94
If it weren’t for you
What would I do?
I’m never afraid
You won’t come through.
That you won’t be there
All the time
To laugh when we’re happy
To hug me when I cry.
We share some memories
That no one else could bring
Like blowing out candles
Or using hairbrushes to sing.
Of pulling all-nighters
Or fashion shows at 4-o’clock
Of playing Wii tennis
With the remotes in our socks.
Though perhaps I’ve not know you
As long as you’ve known your other friends
I know I’ll miss you
When this year comes to an end.
The saddest thing
That could ever take place
Is to imagine after graduation day
I might never again see your face.
You’re a great friend
Inside and outside
And when I’m with you
There’s nothing I have to hide.
Cuz I know you’ll listen
You always do
You won’t be restless or impatient
But wait till I’m through.
So thanks again for always being there
For you that’s never too hard
I will never forget the times we’ve shared
Or the great friend that you are.
Comments about Never Forget by horsie luver94
Poems About Graduation
- 1. Never Forget , horsie luver94
- 2. My In-Laws Were Outlaws , Rich Young
- 3. I Want To... , beibee beibee
- 4. Daddy , charmed one
- 5. Of U.O.N. , Nancy Ilamwenya
- 6. Growing Pangs , Lindsey Wolf
- 7. Insomnia , Jim Boone
- 8. Angels Are My Protectors , Ikish Kobe Heart
- 9. The Birth , Kendra Karleen
- 10. It's All Because Of Death , hopewell syprien
- 11. 2 Weeks , Marcellus Watts
- 12. Yellow Overall Exceptionally Positive, W.. , Sandra Dodd
- 13. Chemistry , Herbert Nehrlich 2
- 14. Dear Daddy , Mrs. Cynosure
- 15. Graduation Day , Danzen D...
- 16. Last Three Weeks 5-11-09 , Kim Davis
- 17. What Did You Learn? , William L Roberts
- 18. Eternal Flame (Reliving That Day) , William Mowell
- 19. Six Weeks , Stephen Lewis
- 20. Night Shadow , Anna Bronwyn
- 21. Of Yesterday , O.S. Brooks
- 22. Love , Jaslin Purification
- 23. My Father Is Always In Debt , U Win Kyi
- 24. Forgotten , Billie Lupin
- 25. I Love You, Jonnyboy. , Just Kay
- 26. Calendar Night , A. G. Bawang
- 27. Dedicated To My Mom , Michelle Tricarico
- 28. Déjà Vu , Eldon M Thomas
- 29. New Begining Graduation , Erica Olson
- 30. Bus Entry , Joshua Mccoy
- 31. Between The Days..... , michelle al G
- 32. Anticipation , Fred McDonald
- 33. Glacier Poem #3 , Chubchub Penguin
- 34. Phillip , Melissa Joy Chesky
- 35. The Return Of The Magnificent Ninny , Raj Dronamraju
- 36. Today You'Re A Star , Cyrus Diaz
New Graduation Poems
- Harry Tompkins And The Art Of Forgiveness, Donal Mahoney
- High School Graduation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Schoolbag, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Graduate., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Teacher-A Student Relationship, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Graduation Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- Graduation Class, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- So You Are The Man Without Ticket, Bashyam Narayanan
- My Wonderful Mother, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Breaky7, Aiyabells 002
- carpe diem