Graduation Poems - Poems For Graduation
Poems about graduation. You can read the best graduation poems. Browse through all graduation poems.
A Broken Record Of An Unforgotten Past - Poem by Confusion Undastood
Woke up, the sun was shinning,
I saw my best friend's picture,
Happiness settled in
then died just as quickly as he did in that crash,
I was the one driving drunk.
Deppresion began to settle in
like sleep in the night.
I walked past the news-stand,
saw a paper. front page read in bold,
'LAURA COLEMAN DEAD! ! ! ' cause of death, suicide,
Memories flashed before my eyes, thoughts flooded my mind
how we tortured this girl at Holmwood High
mocked her, jeered her, laughed her to scorn
and now she lay dead, a peice of my handiwork.
Her big blue eyes that used to plead with me in the past
now began to haunt.
'Want a hot date', a voice then said,
I turned around and saw a junkie whore
face grotesque, body frail, eyes desperate,
She looked at my face and ran..........
Confused I walked a bit
Then it hit me. BAM!
This was Leonette, high school valedictorian,
The Christian girl we batteried the night of graduation.
The horrors of my past began to rush in,
of people I had hurt, of hopeful lives i had ruined,
I was in mental pain
Chaos engulfed me like a flame.
I started falling back into my mind,
Hating the memories being forced to the surface,
The darknes swallowing me.... safe.
I followed the light, the pain subsiding.
But, not so someone decided,
The light I saw....changed.
Woke up the sun was shinning,
The sky.......... blue.
Comments about A Broken Record Of An Unforgotten Past by Confusion Undastood
Poems About Graduation
- 451. A Broken Record Of An Unforgotten Past , Confusion Undastood
- 452. No One Notices , Sam Smith
- 453. Who Makes You? , Amanda Saveley
- 454. Six Weeks , Stephen Lewis
- 455. Night Shadow , Anna Bronwyn
- 456. Always Leaving Crisis , Thelma Evelyn Jones
- 457. The Chosed One , Peter Jay Shippy
- 458. Mater Spei College , Kenneth Maswabi
- 459. High School Graduation , Raghda Ashraf Soliman
- 460. Ode To Engr Attah , Alexander Onoja
- 461. Class Reunion , Darwin Henry Beuning
- 462. It's All Because Of Death , hopewell syprien
- 463. Graduation Day , Danzen D...
- 464. Last Three Weeks 5-11-09 , Kim Davis
- 465. Yellow Overall Exceptionally Positive, W.. , Sandra Dodd
- 466. What Did You Learn? , William L Roberts
- 467. Chemistry , Herbert Nehrlich 2
- 468. My Father Is Always In Debt , U Win Kyi
- 469. Eternal Flame (Reliving That Day) , William Mowell
- 470. Love , Jaslin Purification
- 471. Of Yesterday , O.S. Brooks
- 472. Forgotten , Billie Lupin
- 473. I Love You, Jonnyboy. , Just Kay
- 474. Calendar Night , A. G. Bawang
- 475. College Life , Archana Prabahar
- 476. Confused (Brother) , stephh marie
- 477. How Could I? , Eldon M Thomas
- 478. Doubted , Eldon M Thomas
- 479. Mirroring The Shades Of Me , Crystal Midnight
- 480. From Spirit To Spirit , Janice M Pickett
- 481. I.O.N , nicholas gannon
New Graduation Poems
- The Graduation, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Poet, Matlapa Maphologela
- Tay And Alex All Day, shanta young
- A-Grade, Suhail Kakorvi
- Harry Tompkins And The Art Of Forgiveness, Donal Mahoney
- High School Graduation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Schoolbag, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Graduate., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Teacher-A Student Relationship, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Graduation Dress, Edgar Albert Guest