Graduation Poems - Poems For Graduation
Poems about graduation. You can read the best graduation poems. Browse through all graduation poems.
Always Leaving Crisis - Poem by Thelma Evelyn Jones
Life it seems is a crisis from the day that I was born
I came out flogging and crying on that long ago "who am I" morn!
I clung so tight to my Mama, but soon she sent me away
I heard the school bell ringing! A crisis for me that day!
The years, I recall, flew swiftly, where do I go from here?
A crisis, my graduation. Commencement day brings fear!
I don't understand where I'm going, another crisis for sure
I must find my way and purpose, the way to live and endure!
I'm always leaving, leaving, always searching to find
Where am I going? I wonder? I leave my childhood behind!
I leave all my teen years behind me. The past is the past is the past
One crisis after another, and all of them come so fast!
Then there was the crisis that really made me smile
A real big one for you as well, you walked me down the aisle!
I left my Mama and Daddy to spend a lifetime with you
Now comes a double crisis! We're leaving, oh what can we do!
I'm not sure when we are going, all I know it is true
I'm leaving this world behind me, and my dear, you are leaving, too!
Life has been a challenge, it seems we are always leaving!
Doors that close, doors that open, a pattern that's ever weaving!
Now at the end of our journey, we'll leave it all and find
The great and the small must leave it all, this is the way it's designed!
We'll trust our great Creator who has seen us through our strife
He'll never leave or forsake us! He will give us Eternal Life!
Comments about Always Leaving Crisis by Thelma Evelyn Jones
Poems About Graduation
- 451. Always Leaving Crisis , Thelma Evelyn Jones
- 452. Open Notes , Mark Adrian Adonay
- 453. Restart , courtney metcalf
- 454. Escape! , Robert Burgan
- 455. Hand-Me-Downs , Roann Mendriq
- 456. Of U.O.N. , Nancy Ilamwenya
- 457. Dear Class , Kay Young
- 458. I Love You, Momma Part 2 , Melanie Weeks
- 459. Growing Pangs , Lindsey Wolf
- 460. Insomnia , Jim Boone
- 461. Worth The Pain , Trish Spencer
- 462. Never Forget , horsie luver94
- 463. My In-Laws Were Outlaws , Rich Young
- 464. I Want To... , beibee beibee
- 465. Daddy , charmed one
- 466. I’m Jimmy Not ‘james Marvin’ , Jim Boone
- 467. As I Lay Dying , Rich Reitz
- 468. Naropa Envy , Z.M. Wise
- 469. The Day After Yesterday , Joen Coronel
- 470. Congratulation Graduate , Kinyua Karanja
- 471. Black Butterfly , Kirby Wright
- 472. Classmates (Klasmeyts) , Herbert Guitang
- 473. A Broken Record Of An Unforgotten Past , Confusion Undastood
- 474. No One Notices , Sam Smith
- 475. Moving On , Gero Lorna
- 476. Déjà Vu , Eldon M Thomas
- 477. New Begining Graduation , Erica Olson
- 478. Bus Entry , Joshua Mccoy
- 479. Solved Mystery , True Eyes
- 480. Mirroring The Shades Of Me , Crystal Midnight
- 481. I.O.N , nicholas gannon
- 482. From Spirit To Spirit , Janice M Pickett
- 483. College Life , Archana Prabahar
- 484. Confused (Brother) , stephh marie
- 485. How Could I? , Eldon M Thomas
- 486. Doubted , Eldon M Thomas
New Graduation Poems
- Tay And Alex All Day, shanta young
- A-Grade, Suhail Kakorvi
- Harry Tompkins And The Art Of Forgiveness, Donal Mahoney
- High School Graduation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Schoolbag, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Graduate., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Teacher-A Student Relationship, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Graduation Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- Graduation Class, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- So You Are The Man Without Ticket, Bashyam Narayanan
- carpe diem