Graduate Poems - Poems For Graduate
Poems about graduate. You can read the best graduate poems. Browse through all graduate poems.
Sarah Or Barack? - Poem by Luke Easter
It took a little while before we knew about him,
And not because of his crossover in the local gym,
She was a mayor of a town nine thousand strong,
Two years living in a mansion it didn’t take as long.
A no nonsense graduate of prestigious Harvard Law,
Community service, state senator, you mean that’s all?
On the other hand, overnight sensation, shinning star,
In the political arena this one’s predicted to go very far.
So, exactly what is the difference between these two?
One dons a suit the other a dress yet both wear shoes,
Is this the reason one will win and the other will lose?
A billion dollars spent surely this isn’t why we’ll choose.
The answer lies on the surface it’s not hidden underneath,
Maybe it’s how fast they do or do not move with their feet,
This couldn’t be the reason or can we really be that dumb?
Why are more Americans singing the praises of only one?
Well, which one is that if you’re from Jupiter you might ask?
Does either of them have a particularly stellar experienced past?
Involvement in a big city with more than special interest needs?
Or, the biggest state as wildlife roams freely to graze and breed?
Issues are many, opinions already vary, whose wrong who’s right?
Both agree in defense of this great nation if there’s a need we fight,
Different areas but, it’s the same twenty-four hours day and night,
That for the year of our Lord in 2008 the answer is Black vs. White?
No way, it’s impossible, can’t be, I’m talking about these United States,
Is it or is it not a unified diversity a main reason this country is so great?
How could such a mighty nation become the strongest resting with hate?
Won’t a house divided against itself eventually suffer a destructive fate?
Let us not forget our other two candidates, show respect for John and Joe,
Realization is they’re not garnering votes for what they do or do not know,
In a horse race the winner claims first place who cares about place or show?
All candidates have one thing in common; forward they want America to go.
Approximately seven weeks before the polls open and it is time to elect,
It’s not just president but many will have state and local offices to select,
It’s best to vote for the people qualified instead the most popular for sure,
Because anything that happens afterward… Remember the choice is yours.
He’s seeking the highest office, for now she’ll accept second in command,
Hey! Wait a minute. It might not be about color simply woman versus man,
Since time is forever inching forward and never in reverse moves the clock,
It’s either Republican or Democrat, the chicken or the egg, Sarah or Barack.
Comments about Sarah Or Barack? by Luke Easter
Poems About Graduate
- 1. Sarah Or Barack? , Luke Easter
- 2. Begging For Change , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 3. L.I.F.E. (Living In Fundamental Excellen.. , Luke Easter
- 4. Have You Ever Tried To Share Your Bliss? , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 5. The Gravestones Which Say Their Names , Robert Rorabeck
- 6. World's Greatest Listener , gershon hepner
- 7. What Is A Cigar? , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 8. New Girl Smell , Robert Rorabeck
- 9. Ardi , gershon hepner
- 10. Christian Poetry Ii , Luke Easter
- 11. Schoolyard's Stormy Vestiges , Robert Rorabeck
- 12. To Self I Die , Michael P. Johnson
- 13. The Girls Are Not For Sale , Sossi Khachadourian
- 14. Katie Washington 2010 Notre Dame Valedic.. , Luke Easter
- 15. Top Honors , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 16. Like The Japanese , Robert Rorabeck
- 17. Clash Of Civilizations , gershon hepner
- 18. One Morning , Antonio Liao
- 19. Living Basically , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 20. This Lighthearted Responsibility , Robert Rorabeck
- 21. Back-To-School Shopping , Theresa Ann Moore
- 22. Too Afraid To Visit The Graves Of The Gi.. , Robert Rorabeck
- 23. News From Grace From California (Unedited) , RIC S. BASTASA
- 24. Behind Duchamp's Door , gershon hepner
- 25. Excusing Accountability , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 26. Knockout Game , Luke Easter
- 27. Diploma , Edwina Reizer
- 28. Seven Ages Of Contemporary Man After Wil.. , Jonathan ROBIN
- 29. At Last The Love Utters With A Lisp? , nimal dunuhinga
- 30. Seven Ages Of Contemporary Man , Jonathan ROBIN
- 31. The First Steps Of Outside , Robert Rorabeck
- 32. Never Give Up , Sossi Khachadourian
- 33. I Was 18 , Mrs. Cynosure
- 34. Life Is To Short, Ppl Please Don'T Waste.. , Whitney Scott
- 35. To Realize The Value , Jessica Cheng
- 36. 'Graduation' , Rabo Sanusi
- 37. Ocean , True Eyes
- 38. Ode To My Parents , Shanika marini Paul
- 39. Graduation , akingbehin daniel murphy
- 40. After School (Villanelles) , Martin Glenn
- 41. School Of Hard Knocks , Dennis Field
- 42. A B N K K B S N P L A Ko? ! - Bob Ong (P.. , opium lestre
- 43. Aches , Melanie Agua
- 44. Not A Poem But (My Life) , leticia sanchez
- 45. Good For You , Ariel Miles
- 46. “finalist”… What Next? , Bamisaye Adeniran
- 47. Autobio , bianca felix
- 48. Personal Account Of Bees , Bernard Henrie
- 49. No One Will Know , me1 corday
- 50. No More Middle School , colleen martin
New Graduate Poems
- Our House, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Schools, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Bachelorette For Life, Donal Mahoney
- Finkbine Park, Frank Avon
- A Coal Black Sweeper Girl Posing Like A .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Zz Pres. Carter's Grandson, Saiom Shriver
- A Certificate Without A Job, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Difference, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Essays On Literature, alexander opicho
- Literature Can Thrive Without Professors.., alexander opicho
- carpe diem