13.Angel my Niece
Baptized in church in Minneapolis,
it was a special day I would not miss.
I have a photo of you and me,
we both were smiling happily. read more »
14.Come, Pretty School-Girl!
On this rolling planet ever have you seen
A home so like a palace waiting for its queen? --
A dwelling place so fair,
So fill'd with treasures rare, read more »
15.Give a Child...
Proudly for Seth ~ Ryan who graduated as
an Aerospace Engineer last week! read more »
16.The Key to Success
Education is relevant for a person to be successful.
Education empowers a person to become a leader.
Great opportunities are presented to professionals.
The future of a Person can be unpredictable if she lacks education; read more »
17.Life In A Graduated Cylinder
'Why are our lives so pegged
on tests and calibrations....? '
I wondered one day at lab: read more »
18.The Graduate Leaving College
What summons do I hear?
The morning peal, departure's knell;
My eyes let fall a friendly tear,
And bid this place farewell. read more »
19.' Academic - Bright... '
I Am MoonBeam
My Sisters, StarLights
My Brothers, SunRays
… All-Academic-Bright read more »
20.La Tour Eiffel
So, I look down from liberating heights
into the boulevard of a French morning.
And for those doubting Thomases, not gallic:
Yes, it does sway, enough to squeeze your sphincter. read more »
The Badger is the thirteenth astrological sign.
My sign. The one the other signs evicted: unanimously.
So what? ! Think I want to read about my future read more »
She put her 'check out books at down-stairs counter' sign and headed for the graduate stacks to do her -re-shelving.
The book cart rolled along punctuating her thoughts about him. Brian, she was sure would be there in the stacks, at his little desk against the wall pretending to be buried in his books and she would come in and pretend to be shelving her books and she would pretend to notice him casually. read more »
23.Behold! I am not one that goes to Lectures…
Behold! I am not one that goes to Lectures or the pow-wow of
The elementary laws never apologise: neither do I apologise. read more »
24.Hear Me Roar!
Does anyone out there hear my screams
I'm bleeding gloomy themes
in my thoughts and my heart is turning cold
behold this pain that floods and makes me bold read more »
New Graduate Poems
- see what happens when everyone leaves th.., Mandolyn ...
- A thousand days, Cee Bea
- statistical haiku (or, how do they disco.., Evie Shockley
- High School Graduation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Coal Black Sweeper Girl Posing Like A .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A certificate without a job, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Difference, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Elegy, Anne Stevenson
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Graduation Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Old Wounds, Manny Furious
- The Importance of Flossing, Michael Mira
- happiness is......, Arafat Driche
- In The Mind Of A Genius, Jesse Pickens
- Convocation, Nassy Fesharaki
- Three Years, Scarlet Edwards
- Street kids, Andytics mufc
- These Are The Graduates, Ronell Warren Alman
- Sweet Mom, Chidi Okoye
- I Did it!, Christina Phan
- The Gift Of Graduation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Buying Years, Lore Me34
- Haikus On The Moon (Imperfect Haikus), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Sheer Luck, oluchukwu ifechukwu
- Balloons Of Elderly Maturity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bocelli's Sensuous Rhythms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Zeega The Panini Boy, Samba AbdurRahman Sankareh
- Escaping Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Graduating Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Each Of Us Will Have That Season, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Happy Tears, Williams Raja
- Prisoners of Hope, Emone Emmanuel
- What Has Not Changed, Romella Kitchens
- We All Graduate, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Performed Upon The Wall Of Shade, Musa Ndhlovu
- An Invasive, Dr. Charles A Stone
- You Should Have Loved Me, Asper Reynolds
- Gossip, Shanika marini Paul
- The Still More Baffled, Pierre Rausch
- Providence (quatrain), Troy Ulysses Davis
- Destiny is a Stranger, OGUNTADE HAFEEZ OLALEKAN
- Kind Words, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Beyond My Imagination, Richard Ikolo
- Before, Before, Emeyazia Iwe Chukwudi
- Motto, Kelsey Martinson
- School of Hard Knocks, Dennis Field
- Coffee House of Caffeine, Kevin Rottweiler
- Graduate, Sarah Lipka
- To My Best Friend: (, Marissa Ford
- LOVE IS A PRETTY TEACHER, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Memories Of Graduation Day, Joseph T. Renaldi
- A Successful Rescue At Bridal Veil Falls, Andrea Totaro
- A stolen Dream, asaolu kolawole ifedayo
- New Graduates - You're the Future, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Graduation, Rebecca Succes
- The Good and The Bad at School, Alon Calinao Dy
- Falling Down, Robert Rorabeck
- School Violence, Jim Boone
- IIM Lucknow, Siva Shankar
- Hazel Soares, Ima Ryma
- YOUR GRADUATION DAY, Jose Baez
- why us, Brandon Nyandoro
- father, brittney crozier
- The Killjoy Sensations, Robert Rorabeck
- Absent I From School The Day They, D. L. Firestone Feinberg
- Fragile, Hassan Panero
- Where does the time go, Teasia Ruffin
- Graduate At Last, Enebeli Prada
- My Sister, Kelly Edmunds
- WORKING CLASS - ZINDABAD, santhana louis
- Go to See the World, Cathy Shao
- Like Airplanes Up In The Sky, Robert Rorabeck
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem