Poem about graduate. You can read the best graduate poems. Browse through all graduate poems.
Is a long awaited day
For both parents and the graduate
Is a day of dream come true
The dream of parents since the child has born.
The joy and the pride
The parents feelings would be wordless.
All their effort to provide their children
With the best has been successfully
Fulfilled and paid off.
It is a climax day of a graduate
All the faces will be bright with smiles
Hands will be holding tissues
To wipe away
Tears of joy will be flowing
The graduate will be showered
With bouquets of flowers
Well wishes and best wishes
A day to be remembered now and then. read more »
14.' Academic - Bright... '
I Am MoonBeam
My Sisters, StarLights
My Brothers, SunRays
… All-Academic-Bright read more »
15.Hear Me Roar!
Does anyone out there hear my screams
I'm bleeding gloomy themes
in my thoughts and my heart is turning cold
behold this pain that floods and makes me bold read more »
When will I get a job?
When will I find a love?
Who shall an aye reply?
Then my eye met your eye. read more »
17./// humor ***** BORING SPEAKER
18./// humor ***** PHILOSOPHY GRADS
19.! Gun nuts
The FBI has considerably extended
the list of those whose mental health
makes it unwise for them to purchase guns… read more »
thank you for being there
I know sometimes I want read more »
21.Come smile at me again
Come smile at me
come smile at me again.
And use the only smile you have,
the selfless and exquisite one. read more »
22.The Graduate Leaving College
What summons do I hear?
The morning peal, departure's knell;
My eyes let fall a friendly tear,
And bid this place farewell. read more »
23.Life After Graduation
Graduates - go forth and think positively about the future,
Even though the world is an unpredictable place
With everyday conflicts and disputes hovering over you.
A right attitude will enable you to cope and face. read more »
Senior year is finally here, the time is now.
Before we graduate, let's take a bow.
We've grown up so fast, let's make our final moments together last.
We've had tons of fun, now our work here is done. read more »
New Graduate Poems
- A certificate without a job, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Difference, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Graduation Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I Did it!, Christina Phan
- The Gift Of Graduation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Buying Years, Lore Me34
- We All Graduate, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Providence (quatrain), Troy Ulysses Davis
- Memories Of Graduation Day, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Graduation, Rebecca Succes
- Graduate At Last, Enebeli Prada
- SCHOOL OF LIFE, Philo Yan
- That's what causing problems in our world, Sam Arjomandi
- High School, Justin Reamer
- Acorn Fall, Saiom Shriver
- Congradulations Graduate, Cece Chisolm
- Seated At D, RIC S. BASTASA
- One Day, shane joe
- A Graduate, ijlal haider
- graduation, akingbehin daniel murphy
- Senior Year, Raeven Young
- Get Closer To You, Bashyam Narayanan
- Watch Your Ass, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Graduated and The Educated, Han Min Ohn
- It Takes A Celebration, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Orthodox Mysticism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- May 17,2010, Fred McDonald
- Anticipation, Fred McDonald
- an old college picture, RIC S. BASTASA
- rebrand, samuel abimbola aladetan
- Information Plateau, Ivan Donn Carswell
- Your Crimes of Amnesia, Robert Rorabeck
- A Life, Alan DeCara
- I can imagine you, david lessard
- past, present and future, gershon hepner
- graduation, Zubaida Boland
- ON YOUR GRADUATION DAY, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- bI Asked God, Barry A. Lanier
- Without A Shield, Charles Wax
- deaths of graduates, Innocent Masina Nkhonyo
- You Are Not Better Than I., Michael Gale
- CHOO CHOO PAPA, Aldo Kraas
- Outlaw To Me, Danny, Robert Rorabeck
- We Graduated, John Ricci
- Friend, You're Hurt!, Kimmy Olson
- Wishing For The Past, Kimmy Olson
- Turn the Tragedy Into Comedy, Hana 1225
- 59 Action, Saiom Shriver
- Graduating, April Jones
- '08' Graduate, Chris Hall
- High School Sweethearts(at that time), Ashley Wakefield
- He's So Sick, Chelsea Houston
- 8th Grade, teiaire patrick
- summer time, Griffin Mahan
- The Ungrateful Nanny, micah onowighose
- Two Years, Alixis Whitwer
- Hard Times (from Michigan), Diana Poems
- Life After Graduation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- French Battalions, Michael Pruchnicki
- Photo of Schoolboys, Michael Pruchnicki
- Even with a College Graduate, Jerry Abrahamson
- The Panhandler, Jerry Newman
- the love, Terrin Fuller
- ROCKABILLY SONG, Aldo Kraas
- LIFE, Ray Lucero
- Friends for life, Make A Wish
- Alone..., CASA WILSON
- ALVIDA, CHANDRA RAMSAHOI
- Graduation Day, Yuvarani Sami
- SHE IS ALL GROWN UP NOW, Aldo Kraas
- Graduate, The, Alison Smith
- Maria... Maria! ! !, Kay Barcelon
- Class of 08, Kamilah Samuels
- carpe diem