God Poems - Poems For God
Poems about god. You can read the best god poems. Browse through all god poems.
Pursuasive Essay-Class Assignment - Poem by Ms. JStar
God opens doors.
Even when you are still making the same mistakes, He has your back.
Even when you lose focus and direction, He still shows you the way.
He will allow you to make your mistakes and suffer the consequences of your actions. But he will not put more on you than you can bear. Even when it feels like you just can’t take anymore, you can. Adversity makes us stronger. If we take our troubles to God and have faith that everything will work out as it’s to supposed to, it will. It’s our decisions that hold us back from our blessings. God always shows you how to get back on track. When you stop worrying and have faith, your burdens and troubles don’t affect you the same.
God is always on time.
Even when you don’t know how you are going to make it from one day to the next, He will provide.
Even when help doesn’t come when you think you need it, God will be on time.
For a week I was worried about how I could come up with $25.00 I needed to pay my rent. I stressed myself the entire week trying to come up with solutions.
When a co worker walked up to me and said, “The Holy spirit told me that you are in need.”
Mind you this co worker had no idea that I was struggling with financial difficulties. He handed me exactly $25.00 and walked away. It was confirmation to me that God does really have my back and that God is always right on time.
God opens doors.
Even when troubles in your life tell you that you are not going to make it through, you will.
Even when what you wanted doesn’t come to pass, your blessing will supersede your wants.
Then last week, I was stressing because I didn’t know how I was going to make it to work that week. I did not have a dollar to my name. Consumed with thoughts of how I could get the money I needed for gas. When it was down to the last minute of my work day, not knowing how I was going to make it to work the next day. My supervisor offered to fill my gas tank up. That gas allowed me to make it to work for the next three days. This showed me that help comes from places that I didn’t know were an option.
God is always on time.
Even when life throws you unexpected curve balls, He will give you the strength to endure.
Even when the clouds are too thick to see clearly, He will be your constant guide.
I have come so far in my life that I know that God will not let me fail, again. I overcame a drug addict husband, joblessness, homelessness, an abusive boyfriend, and giving custody of my daughters to their father. I now have a good job, my own apartment with my daughters and now able to be the best mother that I can be. I am so terrified of losing everything again that when I come up short, I get paranoid. I worry and stress myself over everything when if I rested my faith in God, there would be no need to worry. No matter how bad it looks, God opens doors and makes a way out of no way.
God opens doors.
Even when life overwhelms, he will show us mercy.
Even when we have hit our rock bottom, he will pick us up and carry us through the fires.
Have faith in God. He will open doors that were never thought possible. And provide things you couldn’t have envisioned for yourself. Just the knowing that He is always on time provides unimaginable comfort. He will provide an inner peace that never before existed. God continues to show us that there is no need to stress, because He will take care of us. No matter what life looks like, He will carry us through anything that comes our way. All of this is just a reminder to stay strong and continue to fight the battles that life brings our way. Look toward to the rewards of our strength and endurance.
God opens door and He is always on time.
Comments about Pursuasive Essay-Class Assignment by Ms. JStar
Poems About God
- 1. Pursuasive Essay-Class Assignment , Ms. JStar
- 2. Festus - Xxv , Philip James Bailey
- 3. Why Truth Was Crucified , zaheer uddin
- 4. Advice To Ev'Ry Master Of A Family, To G.. , Rees Prichard
- 5. Seven Rings , Peter Black
- 6.  Death And Life , Mahendra Bhatnagar
- 7. Israel In Egypt. Book Sixth. , Edwin Atherstone
- 8. The Fall Of Nineveh. Book The Thirteenth , Edwin Atherstone
- 9. Who Is God? (Part 1) , Fatima Obaid
- 10. Israel In Egypt. Book Fifth. , Edwin Atherstone
- 11. In The Name Of God , Amanda Eckols
- 12. Universal Hymn , Philip James Bailey
- 13. Vanity , Jamiu Olanrewaju
- 14. Great Beyond Anything We Know We Are , Anthony Cavuoti
- 15. Give God , LOUIS SHEFFIELD
- 16. Soil As The Source Of Everthing , MTHOKOZISI NTOKOZO MAPHUMULO
- 17. Festus - Proem , Philip James Bailey
- 18. Mhepo + Mhepo = Ma Mhepo , Poet jerrimos mugweni(ZVAVAN ..
- 19. God Was There When I Was Not , Gloria Comingore
- 20. Advice, To Search For , Rees Prichard
- 21. Festus - Xlii , Philip James Bailey
- 22. No Secrets , AHO Speaks
- 23. The Question Of Darkness , leikire jossa
- 24. Where Is Your God Now? , Brandon Moore
- 25. Festus - Xxxiv , Philip James Bailey
- 26. Advice To Serve God , Rees Prichard
New God Poems
- 1000 Years Of Peace, Joseph Narusiewicz
- God, Dexsta Ray
- God Loves Me, nora foerster
- Creation, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Love Of God Can Reach You, MoonBee Canady
- I Am The Way, AaI Harvey
- Day Of Atonement, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- One Thousand Ifs And One If, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roman 1: 3-4, Don Nguyen
- Why Not A Life Without Religion Or God?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- carpe diem