Poem about future. You can read the best future poems. Browse through all future poems.
37.Answer Me That
I saw it-
a single sprite-
I can just glimpse
to break out
and be gone
from me here Now-
from my pursuit
Me to Me
and my meager light
in this Now..
Always the chase
always the escape
always the Sprite
hauls away to the Future
never being captured
How my nourishment-
my Future be
if I am starved of it
in my current Now?
in this Now
because of this?
I cannot be
or become the Future Tense
if I have no Now.
Also, I can have no Future
if I had not been born.
My past then
to both my Future and
seem to be in the Mix.
Somebody tell me this:
If I am
or feel like nobody Now
how can there be a Future me?
Answer me that.
If I am severed from my past
how can there be my Now
or my Future state?
it becomes clear,
at least to me,
I have to borrow from my Future
to sooth my Now's despair
and to placate
which harbors sorrows there.
And if I can borrow from my future
then it must too be there.
So said Einstein.
I have answered me that. read more »
38.Yesterday is now today by now!
Yesterday is now today!
Yesterdays' today is in the past.
Yesterdays past is today's past,
but yesterdays' tomorrow is today's' past, and its' future. read more »
39.My Rights Go Hand In Hand with My Responsibilities
My rights go hand in hand with my responsibilities
My rights to having a perfect childhood
My responsibility to being a good child
A brighter and an excellent way to my adulthood read more »
40.You're The Future
Kid's use your mind's
Don't fall behind......
You're the future.
Kids use your minds...... read more »
41.Now is Forever
The past is all that’s gone,
the future is yet to come.
this moment is all our own.
We should live this way, read more »
42.! ! ! SYSTEMATIC INVESTMENT PLAN (SIP) ! !
Financial analyst penned a life plan for me
where 20% must go to stocks and shares
I did it for good but lost when stock markets collapsed read more »
44.I love loving you sweet Sweetie
I love loving you sweet Sweetie
Since I started loving you I always feel good
Stress is not for me because I smile more and am focused
Future is rosier because you'll be there to kiss me read more »
Poets are martyrs to their art
For every syllable on every page
Words used sparingly with love:
What is their fate in future years? read more »
someday everyone will be wise in the future
everyone will be sensible and forward thinking
wear sensible shoes and act accordingly in the future
wise action according to everyone will be the act read more »
47.Past, Present, Future
My past is full of trouble
My present is filled with wisdom
My future is very uncertain
Which way do i go read more »
Your journey starts here it starts now
Your future is in your hands and know one shows you how
To make it, unfold, and have it turn out what you want it to be
Not anybody, not me read more »
New Future Poems
- That inevitable gap, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dreams to Follow, Peter S. Quinn
- A History Of The Future, Darlene Walsh
- THE FUTURE IS NOT .., Alvin Word Speaker Tatlhego
- Future world., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Kill My Faith, Gideon Arthur
- What is future, gajanan mishra
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- When Future is Gone, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Future Unheralded, Israel Dammy Ipaye
- Future, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Future, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Change, keshav chauhan
- My Goal, My Future, Onalethuso Petruss Ntema
- Fallen Future, Andrew Tom
- Our Future, Sylvia Chidi
- Future, Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny
- THE UNKNOWN FUTURE, Godspower Jite
- FUTURE, SEGUN RASAKI
- Future, ajay srivastava
- Future of Straw, Ivan Chizurum Ezeigbo
- Forward To The Future, omoloja yusuf
- My Future, Abdul Wahab
- Honest Without Future; A Disaster Or Hum.., Nyein Way
- Future Never Knows Me (Song), Raabia Tabassum
- My Girl of the Future, Ben Bergeth
- I Was Going To Forgive You, Opelo Boingotlo Letshwiti
- My Future, Lekadabra Fadimu
- FUTURE, Mittur Ramprasad
- Einstein’s Future Contemplations, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Look to the future..., Naveen ...
- The Future is a Light, Anonymous Person
- The Future, Brandon Park
- Future Babies, Mark R Slaughter
- Our time is now, Ethan A. Francis
- IF I Could Skip A Few Years Ahead, James Bost
- I hope our future will be, breanna lashell brownlee
- future, Kyungdae Min
- Future's Fault, maria sudibyo
- In the Future, Ivan Ramirez N
- The Few Chore, Les Wordsmore
- forget the past?, Kayla Garner
- The Day of The Lord, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Never Fear The Past by Bo-Edward Lawrence, Bo Edward Lawrence
- the future, rufino zapata
- The antichrist, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Be ever enthused to be in touch with fut.., Bashyam Narayanan
- future, Ricky Baker
- Stuck, Dustin Charles Ihrig
- The Dust, marie armany
- Will Future Torture Or Enrapture?, Mailrangam Visvanathan Venka ..
- Past vs. Future, Wayne Bowen
- As the Future Takes Over the Past, Krazy Rae
- Future, RiRi S...
- ' ' ' ' MY BELOVED IS MINE AND I AM HIS, Dónall Dempsey
- Our Future, Istiqur Rahman
- I look, richard belis
- The future, richard belis
- future, something changing
- My Future, Jessica Williams
- dawns decay, Christopher Withers
- Look to the Future, Leah Harlow
- Future, Luna Moon
- Past, Present, Future, Jessica Goudreault
- Tie-Dye Sky, Casual Anarchy
- Future, Mahfooz Ali
- Future, Pali Girl S...
- Broken Mirror, Timothy Kashorek
- A 13 Years Old Poem, Atef Ayadi
- Can We See The Future Today? [Part 3], Julius Babarinsa
- The Ultimate Future- We Cannot Know, Shalom Freedman
- Step Into The Future., Abster Benci
- Anxiety, Floyd Crenshaw
- Past, Present, Future, Antwan Graham
- carpe diem