Funeral Poems - Poems For Funeral
Poems about funeral. You can read the best funeral poems. Browse through all funeral poems.
The Broken Love Song (Revised) - Poem by A.B. Black Waltz
I sit here as I wait for the old record to stop.
Its music plays over and over again.
My eyes wander as my sight became vague by tears.
My mouth lets out whispers and sighs.
The lachrymose song plays endless.
A love song full of memories played.
The love song he used to sing to me.
It is torture as it reminded me of him!
It is a sound of misery as it played in circles!
Still something in me won’t let the music end.
The words that I whisper softly,
“He left me…he left me behind…”
He left me for someone else.
I grieve as I thought I saw myself dead in the funeral.
No, it was not in the funeral! I died this moment.
My lips part and gave way to smoke.
The smoke hazes over my eyes.
The images around me becomes more distorted,
By more tears that rush down my cheeks.
Come to think of it, I forgot about the music.
The man I had loved has left me by this chair.
He left me and now I’m listening to this music.
This sad love song, broken as it played in circles.
Even my own heart seemed to have ceased its own music.
The tears in my eyes sympathize and my lips are silenced.
Comments about The Broken Love Song (Revised) by A.B. Black Waltz
Poems About Funeral
- 1. The Broken Love Song (Revised) , A.B. Black Waltz
- 2. As They Mourn My Death , BurningDesire PhekoMotaung
- 3. Earth, To You I Mourn , Ugoh Ifeanyi
- 4. After All That’s What She Would Wish For.. , Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- 5. A Hymn To Rhamnousia (Verse One) , R.C. Rochte
- 6. Hero , awesomeness Chaser
- 7. Statues Crumble , Aria Lei
- 8. Death Is A Mockery Of Life , Ina SchrodersZeeders
- 9. Soulful Beats , Melvyn Mohan
- 10. Inscriptions : Iii. , Thomas MacDonagh
- 11. Chicomico - Part Iii , Lucretia Maria Davidson
- 12. The Slanders! , sundaram chandrakalaadhar
- 13. Better , Katie Farcala
- 14. 'Beauty' , Israel Dammy Ipaye
- 15. I Still Couldnt Cry , Micron
- 16. Rage...Paİ N And Shame , Metin Sahin
- 17. Funeral Pyre , john mcleish
- 18. Death Tune , Michael Buchanan
- 19. I Went To Your Funeral , Rachel Brewer
- 20. My Fears... , Samah Khan
- 21. Requiem Éire , Keith Moynihan O' Brien
- 22. Fear's Funeral , tony haynes
- 23. A Burning , aurin squire
- 24. Hope , Sagar Onta
- 25. Bed Bugs , Joe Elmenhorst
- 26. Nightsweats , Joe Elmenhorst
- 27. The City , Pete O'H
- 28. Walking Nightmares , TyjaRae Guy
- 29. My Grandpa Died And Took The Coffee Grin.. , Hazel Izbitt
- 30. Freedom , cynthia Routen
- 31. A Funeral Of Women , Christine A Kysely
- 32. Old Verses , Radclyffe Hall
- 33. As Do The Poor Citizens (Double Bussok.. , Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- 34. Tears From A Funeral , Suelynn Walters
- 35. A Lovers Miss And Death Wins P.2 , josselyn marroquin
- 36. Death Acquaintance , pedro moshood
- 37. The Diadochi , Mark Sauer
- 38. Reading Poetry To The Dead , Orike Didi
- 39. Public Funeral , Bernard Henrie
- 40. Warning Signs , Stephen S. Yeandle
- 41. Man Thou Art Weak , itumeleng maepa
- 42. Please Forgive Me , Della Nichols
- 43. The World Cant Always Be Beautiful , Destiny Vancil
- 44. My Dad’s Funeral , Orlando Belo
- 45. Forgiving The Forgotten , Matthew Boisjolie
- 46. His Funeral Is Mine , Petra Soliman
- 47. The Lord Of Stripes , Jeffrey McCambridge
- 48. Two Teens(A Story) , Ashlee Pasowicz
- 49. When I Think About Death , Cassie Kinney
- 50. Offered On A Corpse , Sangnam Nam
New Funeral Poems
- Rest My Body In The Know Of Mine, Mpho Wordsworth Leteng
- Finally Hope Fades Away, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Master, Aftab Alam
- When I Think About Death, Cassie Kinney
- A Coffin, But Where Is The Dead Person?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- No Pockets On My Clothes(Final Copy), alexander opicho
- No Poeckets On My Clothes, alexander opicho
- Funeral Of A Friend, Randy McClave
- Two Funerals In One Day, Donal Mahoney
- The Golf Cart, Jim Yerman
- carpe diem