Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
25.Soft nature and its fun
Wild is the nature
To someone frail and pale
Soft and beautiful
To them who worked and won read more »
Who knew how much fun you would have dancing
I knew I would have fun
but you having fun swing dancing
here I thought you would be sitting there all night read more »
Poetry isn't fun
It's an inner talent revealing
It's a raw emotion processed into writing read more »
28.My Own Kind of Fun
I always have fun every single day
But with doing different things each day
Oh, I always have my own kind of fun
Every day of every year of my life read more »
29.A FUN OR FATE POETRY WRITING?
Poetry writing has become a matter of fun!
With play of words many indulge in this fun;
Fun without fact will make poetry quite inept.
Fun or fate, some write poetry with true fact! read more »
Its alright to have fun but don't let fun have you.
Fun can seize, overwhelm, and embarrass you.
Seldom is a fool the same after fun fingers a score of lasting sour notes for those you entertained.
Have fun and have a limit for such. read more »
31.Did you have fun?
Did you have fun...
Breaking my heart?
Did you have fun...
Watching me fall apart? read more »
hope your all well
cause I'm sitting in read more »
34.To Run From Fun
If nothing has been ever done,
By someone who has stated...
A life they live has never been fun!
Well... read more »
35.Woolsey Owl -new-
one wits' curl
fun way truth..
tet, sure was proof read more »
36.Dinkadow Pho Soup
Out of time,
into remembering the fun
and getting back to it. read more »
New Fun Poems
- Smile, J Sheba Anandhi
- Woolsey Owl, michael walkerjohn
- fun, douglas scotney
- The Race Haiku, David Lacey
- Life To Live, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The weird erotica, Marcel Aouizerate
- Dad's Poem to Mom (1948) While Dating, Mr. Nobody
- No more, Iselin Steinsto
- having fun, Nikhil Parekh
- Eyed, Abdullah alHemaidy
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Dance, Connie Sky
- Hobbies, Connie Sky
- From Fun To Fear, Margaret Moran
- Lagoon, Darwin Henry Beuning
- Fun! !, saurabh tripathi
- A Truth For Some Done Is Welcomed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Run Run Shaw Tribute Haiku, john tiong chunghoo
- Poetry, Azzticka Denirhose
- To Love, Dr John Celes
- Doo, otteri selvakumar
- Called Tomboys, Margaret Moran
- Compete.-Haiku, Meena Somasundaram
- Foolish fun, Timothy Branch
- Pretty sunny day, Paola Degli Esposti
- The Way There, Liliana EL.
- Grown Life, John Lee
- Boozer began for fun, S.D. TIWARI
- Haiku Desires, Jonathan ROBIN
- Summer Is Fun (Linked), Dorian Petersen Potter
- Shopping (Nonet/ Acrostic), Dorian Petersen Potter
- Night Fun, Raj Arumugam
- Haiku Floating World, Jonathan ROBIN
- Summertime Fun, Michael Peterson
- Summer and Winter, 5 6A Swan Hill North Primary ..
- It's A Rainy Rainy Day, Geetha Jayakumar
- Captive, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- School is fun, Supriya Prathapan
- Another work week nearly over, Allen Steble
- Summer Love, Sandra Garcia
- Girls at the Beach, sherif monem
- Poetry, Stanley Bronny
- Happy Birthday To A Girl So Pretty, Jay Puzon
- FUN TIME, Philo Yan
- The White Ship (25), David McLansky
- Writing On The Run, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Take The Time, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- TEASING, Philo Yan
- Lyrics 1 for Pachelbel's Canon (I Love T.., Gordon Tseng
- Hey Hey Another Day, Aric Beers
- Hate Mondays, Craig Anderson
- The horse, Asif Andalib
- Birds are twittering, Asif Andalib
- A little wish, Asif Andalib
- Adios beautiful world, Adios, nader baheri
- 2012 American Presidential Election Haik.., john tiong chunghoo
- One I Should Run Away From, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- what we mean...., RIC S. BASTASA
- It's No Fun, John Carter Brown
- PlayTime, scarlette Phoenix
- I Need The Sun, MONCIANA EDMONDSON
- Ugep, enne aig
- A Fun Club, Edward Kofi Louis
- Summer, Maureen Furigay
- In The Summer Sun, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Do you know how I really feel, Susan Garelick
- Eternally Young, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- LET HAVE SOME FUN, Joe Johnson
- (Getting) Sorrows, Rich Downes
- When It's Summertime, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- For M, RIC S. BASTASA
- Him, Her, They., Andre Labatt
- Side Walk Conversation Haiku, JA. River
- South Shores Lake Worth, Suzae Chevalier