Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
fun is what you do when your with a friend
fun is what you do when you play games
fun is what you do when you hang out with people
fun is what you do when you dance read more »
26.The Merry Go Round
Riding along on a merry go round
Around and round we go
See all the smiling faces around
Enjoying the fun and the show read more »
Poetry isn't fun
It's an inner talent revealing
It's a raw emotion processed into writing read more »
28.Soft nature and its fun
Wild is the nature
To someone frail and pale
Soft and beautiful
To them who worked and won read more »
29.Did you have fun?
Did you have fun...
Breaking my heart?
Did you have fun...
Watching me fall apart? read more »
30.My Own Kind of Fun
I always have fun every single day
But with doing different things each day
Oh, I always have my own kind of fun
Every day of every year of my life read more »
31.A FUN OR FATE POETRY WRITING?
Poetry writing has become a matter of fun!
With play of words many indulge in this fun;
Fun without fact will make poetry quite inept.
Fun or fate, some write poetry with true fact! read more »
Its alright to have fun but don't let fun have you.
Fun can seize, overwhelm, and embarrass you.
Seldom is a fool the same after fun fingers a score of lasting sour notes for those you entertained.
Have fun and have a limit for such. read more »
hope your all well
cause I'm sitting in read more »
35.To Run From Fun
If nothing has been ever done,
By someone who has stated...
A life they live has never been fun!
Well... read more »
36.Dinkadow Pho Soup
Out of time,
into remembering the fun
and getting back to it. read more »
New Fun Poems
- Dad's Poem to Mom (1948) While Dating, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- No more, Iselin Steinsto
- having fun, Nikhil Parekh
- Eyed, Abdullah alHemaidy
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Dance, Connie Sky
- Hobbies, Connie Sky
- From Fun To Fear, Margaret Moran
- Lagoon, Darwin Henry Beuning
- Fun! !, saurabh tripathi
- A Truth For Some Done Is Welcomed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Run Run Shaw Tribute Haiku, john tiong chunghoo
- Poetry, Azzticka Denirhose
- To Love, Dr John Celes
- Doo, otteri selvakumar
- Called Tomboys, Margaret Moran
- Compete.-Haiku, Meena Somasundaram
- Foolish fun, Timothy Branch
- Pretty sunny day, Paola Degli Esposti
- The Way There, Liliana EL.
- Grown Life, John Lee
- Boozer began for fun, S.D. TIWARI
- Haiku Desires, Jonathan ROBIN
- Summer Is Fun (Linked), Dorian Petersen Potter
- Shopping (Nonet/ Acrostic), Dorian Petersen Potter
- Night Fun, Raj Arumugam
- Haiku Floating World, Jonathan ROBIN
- Summertime Fun, Michael Peterson
- Summer and Winter, 5 6A Swan Hill North Primary ..
- It's A Rainy Rainy Day, Geetha Jayakumar
- Captive, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- School is fun, Supriya Prathapan
- Another work week nearly over, Allen Steble
- Summer Love, Sandra Garcia
- Girls at the Beach, sherif monem
- Poetry, Stanley Bronny
- Happy Birthday To A Girl So Pretty, Jay Puzon
- FUN TIME, Philo Yan
- The White Ship (25), David McLansky
- Writing On The Run, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Take The Time, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- TEASING, Philo Yan
- Lyrics 1 for Pachelbel's Canon (I Love T.., Gordon Tseng
- Hey Hey Another Day, Aric Beers
- Hate Mondays, Craig Anderson
- The horse, Asif Andalib
- Birds are twittering, Asif Andalib
- A little wish, Asif Andalib
- Adios beautiful world, Adios, nader baheri
- 2012 American Presidential Election Haik.., john tiong chunghoo
- One I Should Run Away From, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- what we mean...., RIC S. BASTASA
- It's No Fun, John Carter Brown
- PlayTime, scarlette Phoenix
- I Need The Sun, MONCIANA EDMONDSON
- Ugep, enne aig
- A Fun Club, Edward Kofi Louis
- Summer, Maureen Furigay
- In The Summer Sun, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Do you know how I really feel, Susan Garelick
- Eternally Young, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- LET HAVE SOME FUN, Joe Johnson
- (Getting) Sorrows, Rich Downes
- When It's Summertime, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- For M, RIC S. BASTASA
- Him, Her, They., Andre Labatt
- Side Walk Conversation Haiku, JA. River
- South Shores Lake Worth, Suzae Chevalier
- SOUTH SHORES LAKE WORTH, Christina Sunrise
- Zest and Zeal!, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- This Fun, RIC S. BASTASA
- more fun than a barrel of monkeys, Richard Jarboe
- Summer fun, devillinzee killer
- fun, wikusia zajac