Poem about frog. You can read the best frog poems. Browse through all frog poems.
325.The Frog and The Nightingale
A species of Nightingales,
lived on a planet called Nottingales.
They worked and played their way.
And day to night ate dry hay.
A species of Frogs,
lived of a planet called Trogs.
They were ruled by a frog,
who was eight feet tall.
His name was evil Mog.
A natural calamity in Trogs,
killed half of the frogs.
The other half ran away,
To the planet called Nottingales.
On a rocket called N1-nightingales.
The N1-nightingales landed,
and the empire of Nottingales was handed,
to the tall and evil frog.
Who's name was evil evil Mog.
The situation was bad.
As the nightingales became sad.
Some nightingales called cubers,
didn't take the situation as humours.
The cubers fought for their land.
which was in evil evil evil Mog's hand
On Mog's head, the cubers threw eggs.
So that Mog couldn't stand on his legs.
Nothing happend to Mog as he was too big.
He wasn't like a Frog but like a giant pig.
He hired crows and cats.
Who dressed like James Bond with crooked hats.
Mog marched his army towards the nightigales.
That was like a world war in Nottingales.
Nightingales didn't have enough power.
So they tried saved their lives on a telephone tower.
Sound of laughter came from a frog.
Who was the evil evil evil evil Mog.
He didn't realise the Danger,
When beneath him was a new stranger.
The new stranger was a member of the nightingales.
Who was hatched from an egg called Nottingales.
Yes, the whole planet was a nightingale's egg.
For his life Mog had to beg.
They went away on the N1-nightingales.
On a new planet called Mottingales.
Once again they planet and worked their way.
And day to night ate dry hay.
I may not be Shakespeare,
But if you are Mog you will drop a tear.
I know this story cannot be sold.
But it will give a smile to the ones
who are five years old. read more »
326.Whispering Meadows -new-
Look at the blue Lagoon
Sitting there so brightly
Green frogs leap there
Green frogs leaping everywhere read more »
My aunt owned one dog named Linus, the other Bezel
But her favorite animal was a frog,
I do not know why but she had so many figures of them,
You could jog them. read more »
328.A Virtuous Frog Is No More.
Once upon a time in a land far away,
in the great vast wilderness I wander,
with full assurance a beautiful princess,
she was dressed in scarlet velvet fine. read more »
329.A Leaping Tale
At the prospect of your kiss my heart leaps,
serenading silent night like a princely frog
on his lily pad throne, yawning, yearning
and beneath the mist draped moon, croaking, read more »
A story sad came from a pond where
lived a thousand frogs.
Then, there were tadpoles by the
score that loitered near the read more »
A three by five foot
Close up photo of a frog
on a Lillie pad
Whose eyes follow you around the room read more »
333.P O E M B O Y 10
M O S E S
Flies, frogs, and more read more »
334.A Shallow Thought Sinked A Frog
In a Lake of chaotic
peace, a flat-head frog
reflected itself and thought
it shallow while flex in abyss. read more »
335.frogs and porch light
Here is my Arabic translation of Mr. Mohammad Azim Khan haiku:
frogs hop towards
the porch light read more »
336.Frog Prince Of 21th Century (Part 1)
The memory I've taken with when I started to walk,
I promised I never did gone to break your heart.
Listen to the birds' singing, moon's gone to shards.
I knew the rest of the folktales, and now i will talk. read more »
New Frog Poems
- Frog in the Well, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Frog-dance, gajanan mishra
- frog falling out, lee fones
- The Secret Life of the Frog, Amy Sutton
- Fleas in Frog, Richard Lee
- John's Frogs, Robert Randell
- FEISTY FROG, Philo Yan
- Frog Prince, Saddam Husen
- Frog Our Friend, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Daft Frog Eat Doughnut, Giorgio A. V.
- The Man With The Frogs For Sale, Toshie Nohara
- Haiku-Grasshopper, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Leaps, Bianca Free
- Tree's Frogs after Alfred Joyce Kilmer T.., Jonathan ROBIN
- f!, otteri selvakumar
- If I Were A Frog, DEOKSANG LEE
- Heart jumps!, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Lucky Frog Ver Two, Philo Yan
- Island Frog, Ima Ryma
- The Frog Who Could See His Future, Martin Kloess
- What a beautiful world, hasmukh amathalal
- Tanka-viii, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- One day I sat upon a stone, Richard Anders
- Ten Little Frogs (Rhyming Couplets), Dorian Petersen Potter
- Frog Blog or Toad Mode, Jonathan ROBIN
- Croak, Croak, Croak, Rajesh Thankappan
- Frog, So Said, Philo Yan
- Birthday Poem For Mr. W. Grimm, Dónall Dempsey
- An Unfairy Story, Dónall Dempsey
- Poor Frogs., Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- I Kissed A Frog, Lori Hopkins
- One Thousand Frogs, Suchoon Mo_
- A Tortoise's World!, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- To and Fro, Femia Cools
- Storm, Lynn Kincade
- Apple for a prince, Alan Draper
- A Spotted Frog (The Politician), Shannon Hughes
- The Poison Frog, David Aoloch Bion
- Death Of A Frog, Sakutaro Hagiwara
- Frog-Making, John Bannister Tabb
- a parable, RIC S. BASTASA
- Walking The Frog, Alan Draper
- Oh! Wonderful Frog, Antonio Liao
- the friendship of the frogs, RIC S. BASTASA
- Frog 1 and Frog 2, Raj Arumugam
- Proud to be a frog, Shirow Walker
- A Frog's Fate, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Sick Frog, Raj Arumugam
- ***On The Old Pond, Sadiqullah Khan
- Happy Frog With a Song., bethany jeffreys
- TAD & THE BULLFROG KING, Ray Lucero
- FROG, Mark R Slaughter
- Skippy the Frog, Keith Foley
- Roger Renfroe-Jones Kincaid, Hm. Nes
- Cats and dogs, Milica Franchi De Luri
- The man from Kellogg, Brittney Pennington
- the snake, graham russell
- haiku - mocking wind, Femia Cools
- hilarious animal, micheal scott
- Phileas the Frog, Mark R Slaughter
- the frog poem(duh duh duhhhhhhhhh), Maddy Jen
- A Frog Like Me, Kevin Seales
- Jump play, otteri selvakumar
- The Frog, Monalno Kim
- Jump wear...!, otteri selvakumar
- Basho's Haiku, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Frog Sees Tara, Herbert Nehrlich
- A Frog's Just A Frog, Francis Duggan
- the moon and the frog, RIC S. BASTASA
- TO THE FROG CLAN, RIC S. BASTASA
- A Frog, Dr John Celes
- 1. After Basho's famous frog haiku, john tiong chunghoo
- The Frog And The Swan, Zakk Astoria
- Inspired by Issa - bathroom frog, john tiong chunghoo
- carpe diem