Friendship Poems - Poems For Friendship
Poems about friendship. You can read the best friendship poems. Browse through all friendship poems.
And a youth said, "Speak to us of Friendship."
Your friend is your needs answered.
He is your field which you sow with love and reap with thanksgiving.
And he is your board and your fireside.
For you come to him with your hunger, and you seek him for peace.
When your friend speaks his mind you fear not the "nay" in your own mind, nor do you withhold the "ay."
And when he is silent your heart ceases not to listen to his heart;
For without words, in friendship, all thoughts, all desires, all expectations are born and shared, with joy that is unacclaimed.
When you part from your friend, you grieve not;
For that which you love most in him may be clearer in his absence, as the mountain to the climber is clearer from the plain.
And let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit.
For love that seeks aught but the disclosure of its own mystery is not love but a net cast forth: and only the unprofitable is caught.
And let your best be for your friend.
If he must know the ebb of your tide, let him know its flood also.
For what is your friend that you should seek him with hours to kill?
Seek him always with hours to live.
For it is his to fill your need, but not your emptiness.
And in the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures.
For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed. read more »
2.Love and Friendship
Love is like the wild rose-briar,
Friendship like the holly-tree --
The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms
But which will bloom most contantly? read more »
3.A Golden Chain
Friendship is a Golden Chain,
The links are friends so dear,
And like a rare and precious jewel read more »
What's friendship? The hangover's faction,
The gratis talk of outrage,
Exchange by vanity, inaction, read more »
5.Love In The Guise Of Friendship
Talk not of love, it gives me pain,
For love has been my foe;
He bound me in an iron chain,
And plung'd me deep in woe. read more »
6.Lines to an Old Sweetheart
ONCE fondly lov'd, and still remember'd dear,
Sweet early object of my youthful vows,
Accept this mark of friendship, warm, sincere, read more »
WHEN from the craggy mountain's pathless steep,
Whose flinty brow hangs o'er the raging sea,
My wand'ring eye beholds the foamy deep,
I mark the restless surgeand think of THEE. read more »
I think awhile of Love, and while I think,
Love is to me a world,
Sole meat and sweetest drink,
And close connecting link read more »
Sent to a friend who had complained that I was glad enough to see
him when he came, but didn't seem to miss him if he stayed away.
And cannot pleasures, while they last, read more »
A ruddy drop of manly blood
The surging sea outweighs,
The world uncertain comes and goes;
The lover rooted stays. read more »
11.Auld Lang Syne
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne! read more »
12.A shady friend for torrid days
A shady friend for torrid days
Is easier to find
Than one of higher temperature
For frigid hour of mind. read more »
New Friendship Poems
- TOGETHERNESS, S.Ayesha Sultana
- Friendship, S.Ayesha Sultana
- A tiny fly stands on my shoulder, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Friendship Means.., Athena Hood
- Friendship is many things..., Taylor Rease
- I've Met a Girl, Terry Dawson
- Ode to Instant Messaging (revised), Terry Dawson
- Magnetron Tube, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Lithium Tanks, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Fool’s Gold, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- What Is This, aniston lizzi
- 10 Years, Chirag Kapoor.
- I Need A Friend, Messaoud Allalouche
- Friendship is many, Grapie Lin
- >>A true friend, Abdul Wahab
- Friendship is Friendship, Sumedha Parihar
- Friendship, Philo Yan
- Friendship, kyara amandi
- Friendship's Flower, Dakhota Gray
- I Like My Friend, Anoop Nair
- The Richest Man, simon thorpe
- Friendship, Artemis Gutierrez
- What is Friendship?, Eric Fieland
- Friendship Is, Allie Nicole
- 10 Years, Allie Nicole
- 10 Years, Allie Whitehead
- Punished by Memories., William F Glennon
- FRIENDSHIP, Blessing Ekpe
- Too Much of a Good Thing, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Headlines 1966, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- An Important News Bulletin, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- What Is Friendship, Justin Cauley
- Friendship, Anthony Acquah
- Friendship, Asif Andalib
- Friendship and Love, ramesh rai
- Friendship, renu kakkar
- Our Frienship, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- Friendship..., Suniya Garg
- Happy Friendship Day,2011, Dr John Celes
- Friendship, Anushiya Morgan
- The Bond Of Friendship, Genevieve Lilith Vesta
- Voice of an Angel, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Friendship, Anonymous Americas
- 10 years, Keeters Marie
- Friendship, annius cannon
- difference between friendship/love, Ricky Baker
- Friendship's Magical Power, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Friendship may be a Simple Thing, aashka thakkar
- Friendship, JADE KAUR
- Friendship, Alyssa Molai
- Friendship's Meaning, Michelle Kafka
- Friendship is like a flower, help it grow!, Kuji soliman
- Friendship, rachel bishop
- A Frienship and Love!, Ramesh T A
- Friendship, libbi kenner
- On this Eve of Friendship Day., Winnie Angel
- ~Friendship is........'Frienship'~, Kelsey Harshaw
- Friendship can be Everlasting, Moonlight Tears
- Friendship, Nivedita Chatterjee
- friendship, tenneh passawe
- difference between love and friendship, Barsha yadav
- Friendship Is and Can Be, Djean Whitney
- A Friendship Is But A Flower, norman hale
- Ship and friendship, Ravi Panamanna
- the strong friendship, fayisck cmsu
- FRIENDSHIP, Shrini Deewana
- Friendship's Flower, Winniek Koh
- Friendship, roushan banu
- Friendship And Love, Mrs. Cynosure
- Friendships, Dang Xiong
- Friendship, Sumita Datta
- FRIENDSHIP, Green Peace
- Friendship, Sarah Stopka
- The Gift Of Friendship, Dianna Nally
- carpe diem