Freedom Poems - Poems For Freedom
Poems about freedom. You can read the best freedom poems. Browse through all freedom poems.
49.What is music to you?
Music is freedom that relentlessly exists
Freedom of speech
Freedom of thought
Freedom of creativity
Freedom of imagination
Music is ever soothingly healing
A bombardment of on-going expression of feelings
Music is a tool of unity
Always bringing people together as family
Hence be described as a mentor of spirituality
Music is magic
Performing its tricks
With sweet instrumental tones and lyrics
Music is emotionally captivating
Music is positively distracting
Music is a form of beautiful art
Passed on as a message on a public stage
Music is as powerful as water
Flowing in and out of generations
Trapped ever so often only by its own enormous power
Music is an angel
Singing out from the skies as she flies
Music is love
Music is the food of all moods
Music is perfect and it is good for you
Copyright 2006 - Sylvia Chidi read more »
Freedom to give
Freedom to live
Freedom to question why read more »
51.Land of the Free (c) 3-29-08
Land of the Free home of the brave
Land of disease home of the slave
Freedom of religion Freedom of speech
Freedom of press and freedom to breach read more »
52.Universal Freedom Is......
Freedom from hunger and freedom from pain
freedom from loss and so freedom from gain.
Freedom to give and freedom to share
freedom from want and that of despair. read more »
53.Freedom Is Never Free
They tell me
'Freedom is never free.'
I know that-
More than most realize. read more »
54.Not What Was Meant
When the Academy of Arts demanded freedom
Of artistic expression from narrow-minded bureaucrats
There was a howl and a clamour in its immediate vicinity
But roaring above everything read more »
All I want is freedom
Is that too much to ask
All I want is freedom
To forget everything in my past read more »
56.Y..... The Biggest Freedom
I pray for love
We are all bathing in it
We just have to open our hearts,
to open our minds read more »
my Freedom, my Freedom
you saved me
you tore my chain
you detached the knots read more »
What is the theme of freedom?
Happiness, read more »
For all those who fight on freedom's road.
Hear the cries on freedom’s road above the cannon’s roar
See the faces of anguish in the tide of war read more »
60.FREEDOM FROM LOVE.........................
Freedom to love again.
Freedom to try love again without thinking
about the past.
Freedom to think without worry. read more »
New Freedom Poems
- More on freedom, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Freedom, The Man Craves, Samuel Eyitayo
- Freedom in heaven, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Freedom to live, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Great freedom of thoughts., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Freedom We Enjoys., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Freedom through sacrifice., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Valuable freedom., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Emancipation and freedom., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- ~Freedom ~, Aftab Alam
- Freedom struggles., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Freedom a great word., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- freedom that I enjoy., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- By This Freedom, Fayad Jamis
- Drum of Freedom, Md. Asadullah
- Freedom, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Freedom Fighters, George Egba
- National Liberation Day Of Korea (Region.., Ronald Chapman
- Freedom Is! (Regional Korea), Ronald Chapman
- Freedom?, Elizabeth Tyrrell
- Freedom, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Let UsTeach, Randy McClave
- what does freedom means to you, Matt Ancient
- Freedom Cry, Kenneth R. Jenkins
- Nelson Mandela (A mock epitaph), Terry Dawson
- Legacy of Nelson Mandela, Ima Ryma
- Freedom Life, Cassidy Hartwig
- Veterans Day, Jim Yerman
- Freedom, Peter S. Quinn
- Freedom, Royston Allen
- Freedom is a word of solace., Aftab Alam
- The Right to Be Free Inspired by this .., Sandra Feldman
- Freedom, sade dixon
- Fool In The Hill, Leonard Fong Roka
- Freedom, pardaz sheikh
- freedom for all, sallam yassin
- Treasure Island, Nyein Way
- Freedom, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Y..... The Biggest Freedom, Aufie Zophy
- Seasonal Birds and rejected refugees, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Freedom Does Mean, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Freedom Doesnt, Eric Cockrell
- my definition of freedom, mbaimbai phathutshedzo
- Freedom, ameya deshpande
- Freedom Carries Multiple Meanings, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Poem Of Pesach Is Freedom, Shalom Freedman
- An Ode To Freedom, Shamsur Rahman
- Law Is Freedom, maria sudibyo
- A Freedom, Guenael Oristel
- Freedom, Richard McClellan
- and what about freedom?, RIC S. BASTASA
- FREEDOM, okafor ogochukwu
- My Freedom, Your Freedom, Prabhakar Sarma Neog
- Seek freedom, Matt Ancient
- Freedom is a must, Matt Ancient
- Absolute Freedom, sunnieyd inquilab
- On the Innate Drive For What is Right, Mark R Slaughter
- Thank The Men and Women, Ray Hansell
- Concept of America, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- -My FREEDOM-, Glamorous Enigma
- FREEDOM, Natasha MaginleyFrancis
- Universal Freedom Is......, George Krokos
- Liberated, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- #FReeDoM SoNG#, Glamorous Enigma
- Real freedom, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Possessed, Sadiqullah Khan
- Freedom, Tess Connor
- Freedom of earth, Srinadha N Lalithya Karthikeya
- friendship freedom, kat augustin
- Stress less society, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Freedom, kafil uddin raihan.
- freedom come closely, hisham hussien
- freedom, hisham hussien
- did you say that your only freedom from .., RIC S. BASTASA
- carpe diem