Football Poems - Poems For Football
Poems about football. You can read the best football poems. Browse through all football poems.
301.What Women Want?
She yelled for me to come inside
And spend more time with her.
For she was then my brand new bride,
And my football pals overheard.
At first I was embarrassed.
But later I understood.
Football is only for a while.
She was my wife for good.
A woman lives within her cycles.
A man can not ever be sure,
Just where she’s at within them,
But it always makes sense to her!
But now I am retired.
The years have melted away.
She sends me now out fishing,
Or encourages me to go and play! read more »
302.The Beautiful Game
The beautiful game is liked by one and all
Such is the captivating nature of football
The game unites many, but can also push
Countries into war, hostility and agony read more »
A bright, hot, sunny day.
Under the sun a bee flies.
It buzzes from picnic to flower.
The flower it lands on is picked. read more »
Every four years I wait for world cup football;
Every four years with same feeling & enthusiasm!
Though at distant place but nearer to numerous heart;
Is this are passing of balls or just sharing of ideas! read more »
305.Bloody Football Pitch
There I lie
Dead on the pitch
What did I do wrong read more »
306.‘I Am’ Poem
I am in total control
I wonder what the fuse is about
I hear bleating but
I see no evidence of racism in football read more »
307.Questions About Football
why are there games only on Mondays and Sundays?
where do the pro teams get all the money to pay the players?
can the jerseys be more creative?
are the player’s families mad that they have to play on holidays like Thanksgiving? read more »
308.Women Who LOVE Football
Women Who LOVE Football
Are DIFFERENT from the rest
They live their LIFE with PASSION
They love their FAMILY best. read more »
I saw you there so beautiful
You stop and stare to magical
Then you ask me for my name
And we took an uptown train read more »
Blonde hair blue eyed little boy.
As kids we use to share our toys
We all played football in the street. You, my brothers and me.
When the street lights came on, we all knew it was time to go home. read more »
In the crowd of millions
For whom I have profound love read more »
312.The arrival of the femme fatale
First we saw the two long legs,
Perched on a pair of pencil-heeled Pradas
Stretch out of the Renault Cabriole
The toned body followed read more »
New Football Poems
- Ducks vs Ohio State championship game, live online
- CFP Championship 2015 Live Oregon vs Ohi.., live online
- Football match, gajanan mishra
- ZZ National Football League Violence, Saiom Shriver
- Football and basketball, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- fifa world cup 2014 - Italy versus Cost.., john tiong chunghoo
- beautiful day, lee fones
- Footfall, Saiom Shriver
- The Love Of Football, Viola Akhigbe
- A Soldier Above The Football Field, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Seahawks, Micah Krahn
- Ronaldo 1, oskar hansen
- Ronaldo, oskar hansen
- The Big Match, Noah Sutherland
- Touchline, penny green
- New Pope Haiku 2013-, john tiong chunghoo
- The Mad Duck, Ima Ryma
- R9 Football Club, Robert Mogano
- Play Nice, Ima Ryma
- Messi, sallam yassin
- JACK PINTO, Christina J. Williams
- Progress, sallam yassin
- Football, Deci Hernandez
- The football legend Pele, Asif Andalib
- Football 2, Tony Gonzalez
- EURO-The Football Spirit, taanya khanna
- 'El-messiah'!, Edward Kofi Louis
- "Shayne", zach burdette
- What Is War, David Aoloch Bion
- Why Do You Love Football?, Candy Simpson
- Kick the Ball, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Football Match, Asif Andalib
- HAIKU #093 (football), Carolyn Brunelle
- Green Bay, Wisconsin ~ Tanka, Christine A Kysely
- Football Is Its Name ~ Senryu, Christine A Kysely
- Football, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- A Flower To Auroville Mother-51, Indira Renganathan
- I'm A Fan, Colin Coplin
- Football - The most beautiful game, Rohan Roy
- Bliss., john o'connell
- Football Is Round, Louisa Dai
- Maradona, Maradona, Maradona…, Biswajit Ganguly
- Worldcup 2010 southafrica, Baliboola N.ivan
- The Great Footballers Of Brazil, Francis Duggan
- XFL, Jesus Christ
- FOOTBALL A GAME., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- The Last Day, Khadim Hussain
- You May Know A Lot About Your Favourite .., Francis Duggan
- done with football, Aaron Fullbright
- 'Tis Football, Francis Duggan
- For the Hillsborough Lost, Gordon D Wilkinson
- MY WINNING HUGS., mariam khan Farah Abdulahi
- Another Football Season, Francis Duggan
- I Remember The Time, Francis Duggan
- Three Boys On their Bicycles, Francis Duggan
- Suppose Football Does Serve A Purpose, Francis Duggan
- Football, my life, Estelle Koehler
- i- Formation, Onyx Blake
- My Grandfather, Prasetya Utama
- Football His Diversion, Francis Duggan
- ! LOYAL FAN, Linda Ori
- ! GAMES, GAYATRI NAMBIAR
- He Is Such A Joyful Winner, Francis Duggan
- Tim Kennelly, Francis Duggan
- Zinnedine Zidane, Francis Duggan
- This Is The Football Season, Francis Duggan
- The Teenager On His Bicycle, Francis Duggan
- Young David The Under Fourteen, Francis Duggan
- The Joy Of Their Laughter, Francis Duggan
- Denny Long Of Annagloor, Francis Duggan
- A Memory From 85, Francis Duggan
- In The Local Football Oval, Francis Duggan
- Frank Riordan, Francis Duggan
- The Woman Five Doors Down, Francis Duggan
- carpe diem