Flower Poems - Poems For Flower
Poems about flower. You can read the best flower poems. Browse through all flower poems.
The Flower - Poem by Einar Johan Wetaas
Once i was a flower who saw you pass me. You looked so good and kind.
I tried to stretched myself up and look good when you pass me.
When you noticed me it was like the sun that fuelled my life.
It felt warm like the warmest summer and the leaves and flowers showed strong colors like when the first day it saw the light.
You picked me up and hold me in your hands. You carried me in your hair proudly.
You gave me water every day with your love. And i always tried to look the best for you, to make you proud.
I was happy that i could make you smile and be happy. And our love was like there was no tomorrow.
Everyday was a happy moment as you danced with me through the green fields.
Then one day you walked unknown places and many new things you saw. You found new flowers and they looked and smelled very much better than me. You started to give them water instead of me. And loved them more and more.
The flower who made you happy before was not exiting any more.
Until one day you just stepped this flower to the ground, because you had no more love to give. All was given to other flowers.
And the flower died a slow and painful death always remembering the time when it was loved and you hold it proudly in your hands.
Always remembering the last moment in life, the boot that stepped it to the ground, and then darkness.
The flower was gone and nothing more than a memory. But one day it hope that you will remember time when it made you happy.
One day you would remember what life is about. One day all the other flowers will fade away and not remember you.
Then you would remember the one flower who always made you happy and who loved you to the end of his time.
Comments about The Flower by Einar Johan Wetaas
Poems About Flower
- 451. The Flower , Einar Johan Wetaas
- 452. You Already Know C; , Jordan Myrie
- 453. Beyond The Lines... , PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- 454. Alteration , Suresh Dogra
- 455. A Strange Place For A Flower To Grow , Thabo Motuang
- 456. Poems Of My Life (1-50) , Jose Radin Llorca Garduque
- 457. The Flowers Of Thy Being , azhar hameed
- 458. The Rose O' Kirtle , Hector Macneill
- 459. Fantasy... , Saurabh Som
- 460. March Flower , Shawn Greyling
- 461. In The Flower Garden , Justin Gildow
- 462. Irresistible , Brian Bwesigye
- 463. The Flower~ , LULU MERO
- 464. Heart Is A Vase , Michael Ernst
- 465. Grace , Jason Dixon
- 466. Bloom, My Flower , Raiyan Asaral
- 467. My Little Flower White , Titus Menezes
- 468. Prose To A Rose , John A. Hancock
- 469. By The Arno , Dollie Radford
- 470. Will She Know? , andrew espinosa
- 471. The Flower , Md. Moniruzzaman
- 472. Clumsy Hands , shirani ibrahim
- 473. Love Is , april white
- 474. Untitiled #2 , Beautiful Grim
- 475. Flower , Joshua Hall
- 476. Poisoned Thorn Apple , Shahin Mallik
- 477. Thou Not Noust , James Hernandez
- 478. Flowers On Valentines , Jeff Law
- 479. Thorn In The Heart , Leonard Dantzler
- 480. This Little Flower , Iizgam French
- 481. Untitled , Paolo Giro
- 482. The Star's Song , Abram Joseph Ryan
- 483. Once I Saw A Flower , Vera Sidhwa
- 484. Demonizing Flower , Stephanie Kravitz
- 485. Wind & Waters Beloved , elenore elizabeth
- 486. Ah Horowitz , gordon nosworthy
- 487. Reminiscence , Goutam Hazra
- 488. Love- Her Fun , Parithi Muthurasan
- 489. Last Fading Flower , Barry A. Lanier
- 490. Look At This! , Anne Sue
- 491. In Bloom , Kenton Jackson
- 492. An Elegy For The Metallic Flower , Fedel Lester del Rosario
- 493. In Love With The Wind , Anggie Servian
- 494. Little Flower , Joanne (LULU) Walker
- 495. To My Wife , Michel Murcier
- 496. The Flower Of Death , Bethany Maxwell
- 497. The Story Of My Flower , Alexandra Isnard
- 498. The Dracula Flower , Vadakkumpurath Ramesan
- 499. Please Do Not Take This Beautiful Spring.. , lucy elms
- 500. A Flower's Fate , vsgk vasanth
New Flower Poems
- I Know, What For This Flower Blooms, gajanan mishra
- A Flower, White Monkey
- A Flower, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Pretty Flower Anywhere And Everywhere, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Story, Garrett Doff
- To The One I Love, casey callahan
- How Can A Flower Of Peace Die?, Geetha Jayakumar
- Gesang Flower, Luo Zhihai
- The Flower Said, Djanna Jaffar
- A Star In The Hollywood, Mohsen Moqim Hanjani
- carpe diem