Fishing Poems - Poems For Fishing
Poems about fishing. You can read the best fishing poems. Browse through all fishing poems.
Family Fishing Outing - Poem by NHIEN NGUYEN MD
Today, my whole family went fishing
Tony, Annie and their four children went along.
Two oldest granddaughters started fishing with their rods
They got fish but they screamed with fear and stopped fishing.
Annie used fishing net to scoop fish out of water
She got so excited as she got two trouts.
After that, she held her fishing rod
She lifted and dropped her line to lure hungry fish.
She waited for a long while before she caught some fish.
Tony shared his story of his previous fishing trips
When he was as young as his kids
And that he fished at this same fishing place
Finally, he was successful in reeling in several fish.
Kids' youngest aunt tried to fish with earthworms
She was successful in catching several trouts.
Grandma was busy in running and walking around
She took pictures of everyone and took care of grand son.
Grandpa forgot to bring pliers in his tool box
So, he had to use his fingers to remove fish from the hooks.
Grandpa was also lucky in fishing
He got two trouts to add to the list of fish to bring home
By the noon time, fish stopped biting
So, we took a break and all enjoyed a good lunch.
After lunch, Annie wanted to fish one more time
With fresh bait, she got a biggest trout.
After getting a dozen of fish
We are happy to leave trout hatchery to go home.
NHIEN NGUYEN MD
Above is translation poem of The Vietnamese poem of NHIEN NGUYEN MD:
CẢ NHÀ ĐI CÂU
Hôm nay, câu cá cả nhà
Tony cùng vợ và đàn con ngoan.
Mở đầu, hai gái cầm câu
Nhưng vì sợ cá, la làng, nghỉ câu.
Annie dùng vợt thay cần
Vớt vào hai cá, rộn ràng làm sao.
Thế rồi tay nhắp cần câu
Nhấc lên thả xuống, mồi nào cá mê
Chờ lâu, cá trúng bùa mê
Lưỡi câu mắc họng, cá "về nhà" thôi.
Tony nhắc lại truyện đời
Ngày xưa còn bé, một thời đi câu.
Ngày xưa câu ở chỗ này
Cuối cùng kéo được một vài cá trout.
Tay câu dì Út nhẹ nhàng
Mồi trùn cá nuốt thế là chết thôi.
Nội bà đi đứng chạy ngồi
Chuyên viên chụp ảnh, dẫn bồng bé Vinh.
Nội ông quên chẳng mang kìm
Nên cần chế biến dùng kìm ngón tay.
Nội ông số cũng còn may
Bắt thêm hai cá để làm phi-lê.
Gần trưa, mồi bị cá chê
Mọi người ăn uống phủ phê dạ dầy.
Annnie lần nữa thả câu
Mồi tươi cá cắn, cá này khá to.
Đủ rồi, cá khoảng chục con
Giã từ suối cá, mọi người hân hoan.
NHIEN NGUYEN MD
Comments about Family Fishing Outing by NHIEN NGUYEN MD
Poems About Fishing
- 51. Family Fishing Outing , NHIEN NGUYEN MD
- 52. Limerick-Fishing , Loke Kok yee
- 53. Fishing , Alex Liu
- 54. Fishing Rods, Guns And God , gershon hepner
- 55. Fishing , Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- 56. Fishing , Alicia Elsbeth Stallings
- 57. Fishing The Lake , Larry Smith
- 58. A Boy Fishing (Cavatina Sequence) , Gert Strydom
- 59. Joy Of Fishing , Marilyn Lott
- 60. Besides Love, Sex & Fishing Men Need G.. , Tom Zart
- 61. Going Fishing , Wojja Fink
- 62. Fishing In Winter , Ralph Burns
- 63. Fishing Nooks , Edgar Albert Guest
- 64. Fishing , David Wood
- 65. Old Men Just Go Fishing , Juan Olivarez
- 66. But, I Can'T Stop Fishing! ! ! , Juan Olivarez
- 67. The Fishing Experience , Marilyn Lott
- 68. Fishing For Compliments , Amanda Lukas
- 69. Travel Haiku - Montana Fly Fishing , john tiong chunghoo
- 70. 'Gone Fishing' , Joyce Hemsley
- 71. We'Re All Fishing In The Muddy Water , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 72. Fishing Hole , Ima Ryma
- 73. Fishing Till Dusk , Marilyn Lott
- 74. The Fishing Net , Muzahidul Reza
- 75. Cane Pole Fishing , Barry Middleton
- 76. Gone Fishing , Theodora (Theo) Onken
- 77. At Your Fishing Rod , Liza Sud
- 78. 'Take Me Fishing' , Linda Winchell
- 79. Fishing For Christians (Religious Reli.. , Udiah (witness to Yah)
- 80. Fishing Or Golf, Take Your Pick , William B. Booth, Jr.
- 81. A Man Fishing By Night , Rory Hudson
- 82. Two Men Fishing , John W. Knight
- 83. Honey, I Took The Fishing Boat , Rosie McFadden
- 84. Fishing Boats , Joseph Narusiewicz
- 85. The Pretty Fishing Rod , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 86. Sea Fishing Off The Jetty , Mark R Slaughter
- 87. When I Go Fishing , RIC S. BASTASA
- 88. Travel Haiku - Floriday Keys Fishing (St.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 89. Fishing From A Barstool , James Mazalic
- 90. Fishing At Hartebeespoort Dam , Gert Strydom
- 91. Fishing Nets شباك صيد الاسماك , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 92. Fishing In The Muddy Water , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 93. My Fishing Hole , Juan Olivarez
- 94. Travel Haiku - Fishing In Seychelles , john tiong chunghoo
- 95. Travel Haiku - Naples Fishing Pier (Stat.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 96. Fishing With Hope , Not Long Left
- 97. Fishing For Bluegills , Juan Olivarez
- 98. Gone Fishing , Eric Cockrell
- 99. A Fishing Rod , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 100. Fishing In River From A Country Boat.. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
New Fishing Poems
- The Voice Of Ethiopia, Alexander Raju
- Family Fishing Outing, NHIEN NGUYEN MD
- Washing Both Holes Out, Is It Poetry
- Fishermen, Conley Murray
- Gone Fishing, Randy McClave
- Born In A Fishing Village, NIGEL SANDERS
- Crooked River Tragedy, Ray Lucero
- On Seeing Gannets Fishing, Francis Duggan
- A Week Of Saturdays, bobby beddoe
- Limerick-The Great Hunter-14, Loke Kok yee
- carpe diem