Fishing Poems - Poems For Fishing
Poems about fishing. You can read the best fishing poems. Browse through all fishing poems.
Summer - Poem by Doug Beggs
Summer time is finally here
School is out and fishing time near.
Barefooted boys and fishing poles,
Down to the creek, to the ole swimming hole.
Running through the woods, along the river bank,
That old boat they used went and sank.
A can of worms, a hook and line,
Looking for a fishing pole, if they can find
Two good friends who share their fun,
They run and jump and chase the sun.
Running here, and running there.
Not any worries, not a care
But too soon, it must all end
For these two that were good friends.
Summer comes and summer moves on.
A few summers in your life, then you're grown.
But there are days we can recall When we were friends, we had it all.
Comments about Summer by Doug Beggs
Poems About Fishing
- 451. Summer , Doug Beggs
- 452. Captive , kennedy evans
- 453. Passage 2 , Zach Walbrun
- 454. Look At Me Now , Gerald Bergeron
- 455. Doc , Tom Squires
- 456. Losing Face , Toshie Nohara
- 457. Steal , Catherine Yen
- 458. Tales Of A Wife: I'Ve Gone Fishing , Vinz Poetry
- 459. Tibet , cheung shun sang
- 460. Fishing For Memories , Micah Krahn
- 461. Species , cheung shun sang
- 462. Big Sky Fishing , John McCornack
- 463. Triolet: It Got Away , Glenn Bagshaw
- 464. The Fishing Trip , Ross DixPeek
New Fishing Poems
- On Seeing Gannets Fishing, Francis Duggan
- A Week Of Saturdays, bobby beddoe
- Limerick-The Great Hunter-14, loke kok yee
- I Observe An Elder Man, Alexandre Nodopaka
- Losing Face, Toshie Nohara
- Fishing, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Man's World Of Sports, Tom Zart
- Arizona Lakes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tales Of A Wife: I'Ve Gone Fishing, Vinz Poetry
- We'Re All Fishing In The Muddy Water, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- carpe diem