Fishing Poems - Poems For Fishing
Poems about fishing. You can read the best fishing poems. Browse through all fishing poems.
'Got To Kill That Thing! ' - Poem by tesla blackburn
I looked at the man.
crushing his pepsi can.
I smiled and said, 'Hello.'
He said, 'Hello.'
I asked, 'How are you? '
He said, 'Fine. How are you? '
I said, 'Lonely. I want someone to go fishing.'
He skeptically asked, 'Fishing? '
I said, 'I'm the only one going tomorrow.'
He said, 'What such sorrow! '
I asked, 'Would you please come along? '
He said, 'Yes. For how long? '
I said, 'Only two hours.'
He asked, 'At the lake with the big water towers? '
I said, 'Yes. Meet me at eight o'clock.'
He asked, 'Is it a boat to dock? '
I said, 'No. I got all of the equipment.'
He said, 'I will dress decent.'
I said, 'Bye.'
He sighed and said, 'Bye.'
I laughed wickedly.
So very sickely.
and fishing was set.
I said, 'I got to go use the bathroom.'
He said, 'Okay. We might have to go. The clouds are gloom.'
I ran into the woods.
adreanaline in my veins flood.
i found my backpack.
nothing i lack.
i took out my bat.
gave the tree a light pat.
than put on new big boots.
i hope nobody shoots.
than the dark clothing.
'got to kill that thing.'
i heard the sharp voice say.
i have to obey.
i put on the gloves.
kick gravel like little shoves.
put on hairnet.
action is set.
jetted to the fishing place.
anger fogged in my glaze.
i became momentarly deaf.
examine my left.
than my right.
hatred pure in my sight.
not a thing around.
hopefully no one hears a sound.
i beat him with the bat.
as he sat.
i ducktape his arms and legs.
heard his hateful begs.
decktape his mouth.
dragged him south.
tied my back pack to his body.
checked for any body.
i saw his tear.
pushed him in the lake.
I'm craving for some chocolate cake. mmm.
Comments about 'Got To Kill That Thing! ' by tesla blackburn
Poems About Fishing
- 451. 'Got To Kill That Thing! ' , tesla blackburn
- 452. Summer , Doug Beggs
- 453. Captive , kennedy evans
- 454. Passage 2 , Zach Walbrun
- 455. Look At Me Now , Gerald Bergeron
- 456. Losing Face , Toshie Nohara
- 457. Steal , Catherine Yen
- 458. Tales Of A Wife: I'Ve Gone Fishing , Vinz Poetry
- 459. Tibet , cheung shun sang
- 460. Fishing For Memories , Micah Krahn
- 461. Big Sky Fishing , John McCornack
- 462. Triolet: It Got Away , Glenn Bagshaw
- 463. The Fishing Trip , Ross DixPeek
New Fishing Poems
- On Seeing Gannets Fishing, Francis Duggan
- A Week Of Saturdays, bobby beddoe
- Limerick-The Great Hunter-14, loke kok yee
- I Observe An Elder Man, Alexandre Nodopaka
- Losing Face, Toshie Nohara
- Fishing, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Man's World Of Sports, Tom Zart
- Arizona Lakes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tales Of A Wife: I'Ve Gone Fishing, Vinz Poetry
- We'Re All Fishing In The Muddy Water, MOHAMMAD SKATI