Fear Poems - Poems For Fear
Poems about fear. You can read the best fear poems. Browse through all fear poems.
Fears are dying out in Russia
like the ghosts of bygone years,
and only like old women, here and there,
they still beg for alms on the steps of a church.
But I remember them in their strength and power
at the court of triumphing falsehood.
Like shadows, fears crept in everywhere,
and penetrated to every floor.
Gradually, they made people subservient,
and set their seal upon all things:
they taught us to shout when we should have kept silent,
and to shut our mouths when we had need to shout.
Today all this has become remote.
It’s strange even to recall nowadays
the secret fear of being denounced,
the secret fear of a knock at the door.
And what of the fear of speaking to a foreigner?
A foreigner’s one thing, but what of speaking to one’s wife?
And what of the boundless fear of remaining
alone with silence after the brass bands have stopped?
We were not afraid of building in the blizzard,
or of going into battle while shells exploded,
but at times we were mortally afraid
of even talking to ourselves.
We were not corrupted or led astray;
and Russia, having conquered her fears,
gives rise-not without reason-to even
greater fear among her enemies!
I wish that men were possessed of the fear
of condemning a man without proper trial,
the fear of debasing ideas by means of untruth,
the fear of exalting oneself by means of untruth,
the fear of remaining indifferent to others,
when someone is in trouble or depressed,
the desperate fear of not being fearless
when painting on a canvas or drafting a sketch.
And as I write these lines-
and I am in too great a haste at times-
I have only one fear when writing them:
the fear of not writing with all my power. read more »
I fear the vast dimensions of eternity.
I fear the gap between the platform and the train.
I fear the onset of a murderous campaign.
1 fear the palpitations caused by too much tea. read more »
Fear is when you run away,
Fear is when you’re scared to love someone,
Fear is when the sky turns grey,
Fear is when you lose your loved ones, read more »
I fear not of tomorrow
The dark scares me not
I am not full of sorrow
Although I've weeped a lot read more »
Fear follows us,
Fear stalks us,
Fear controls us,
Fear is all we Think. read more »
Fear is when a child asks you to keep the light on because he thinks there are monsters under his bed
Fear is when you wake up in sweats from a nightmare
Fear is when a teenager hits his father's car and doesn't know how to tell him
Fear is when you're sitting in the examination hall waiting to see the paper read more »
43.Hate Not - Fear Not
Kill if you must, but never hate:
Man is but grass and hate is blight,
The sun will scorch you soon or late, read more »
44.Fears of a teenage mafioso
Fear of love,
Fear of pain,
Fear of the unforgiving cane,
Fear of lies, read more »
45.There is no Fear
The people of this world, if against they stand,
There is no fear, there is no fear, nothing like fear.
Although, we are counted cheap and rebuked,
There is no fear , there is no fear , nothing like fear. read more »
46.- Blind Fear: : Humour, Inspiration
Is blind fear blind?
Yes, it is
Is blind fear fear?
Yes, it is read more »
Today, I want to ask myself
What is it, that makes me weak?
It is a monotonous day round
Or the fear I abound, read more »
48.the fear of fear
Fear is not what I am afraid of.
True, it is a frightful thing to fear;
But the fear of fearing fear is overwhelming
Especially when its form becomes sheer read more »
New Fear Poems
- Fearful Life., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Fear Me, Kat Smith
- I Fear the Air, Rohit Sapra
- Fear Above And Below, Chazve Gibson
- I fear from, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fear, Ray Hansell
- Fear, Jensen Hood
- The Barriers Of Fear حواجز الخوف, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fear Of Losing You, Sierra Smith
- Fear, Onalethuso Petruss Ntema
- Fear is Just an Emotion, Dr John Celes
- Fear Not Fear, Mark Farmer
- Never Fear Fear, Philo Yan
- When Fear Conquer My Life, Peter john Abellanoza
- Angel of Death, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Fear not fear, fear fearlessness, Bashyam Narayanan
- There is no Fear, Subramanya Bharathi
- Fear is always there, Rodney vali
- Fear Not My Love, Michael Ernst
- People, Daphne Nye
- prosperity, keemusabi tzu
- fear!, victoria bonker
- Fools live in fear, braves in love, Abdul Wahab
- FEAR, ella jenkins
- Fear, Oscar Small
- I Fear, Dave Alan Walker
- I Lost My Life To Fear, Heather Albright
- fear, swetha reddy
- No Thing To Fear, Wim Haverkamp
- Its That Fear, LULU MERO
- Fear, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Losing Life to Fear, Suraj Samtani
- FEAR the devil, Vinayak Suthar
- Fear, Fernella Smythe
- Slaughter of the Innocent, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Fear, Kiana Cunningham
- FEARS, Judith Kempis
- Is man really courageous?, Mohammad Akmal Nazir
- FEARS FOR FEARS, Aldo Kraas
- The role of fear, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sort of Poem about Fear, Goocolbe Questioni
- The Fear, Frank Bana
- Fears, Christon SykesSmith
- Fear, Matthew Densley
- Fear, Tess Connor
- Fear of..., iron panda 23
- Scared yet Feared, Morgan Tayce
- We're moles, Max Kuvaev
- Fear, Shay Mitchell
- Frustration for justice, athuramon 3631
- Fear, Nicole Baker
- What is fear?, Mrunal Nandankar
- Death Is Fear, Jerry Coker
- lessons of life, wafae bazzi
- MY FEAR, nicole tates
- fear, jackrabbit krjs
- FEAR, Mark Sanchez
- Fear is..., Nolan Holland
- Fears of a teenage mafioso, David daveres
- FEAR, Tyler Browning
- Fear, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Greatest Fear, BlacknessRose ...
- Fear and Love, Rebecca Cadena
- Fear, Colin Bingham
- What Do People Fear?, Harsiddhi Ruparel
- Fear, gerardo pena
- Fear In The Middle Of The Night, Shalom Freedman
- fear, zach kaysar
- Fear, Corey Fauchon
- Fear's taking over, Kill or Be killed
- Scandlious Fear, Kill or Be killed
- The Brave Fear, Obed Akuma
- FEAR, noddy ()()
- carpe diem