Fear Poems - Poems For Fear
Poems about fear. You can read the best fear poems. Browse through all fear poems.
Fear - Poem by DarkX 474
My heart is rushing
My Eyes are jumping at the pace of the beat
My body can longer pull the chains off my feet
My Chains keep pulling towards my fear
Or isn't I who is pulling fear closer
I don't what to be change and no longer walk the same.
My body starts to rain through my skin and eyes
Fear starts to give in into my undetermined premonitions.
I'm scared, so, so Scared
I just want to crawl into my bed and hide under the covers
Why can't I awake from this nightmare?
Pull me into your arms
And shared the hopes
I want to be free
free from having fear
Stop it fear
Let me go
Fear is a ugly, forbidden, and mind-controlling beast
Oh why did I set you free?
Oh why did you chain me?
Oh why do you laugh while I scream?
Fear run away
Go, and be forgotten
Nobody likes you
I feel inferrer to your power
Your power drags me into all these undetermined decisions
You make me imagine; I am going fall, or the guy next to me is a murder.
My heart is rushing
Oh why won't you die off like fire?
Oh fear, you just keep burning my dreams like if we're written of paper
I wish that fear never existed and maybe my dreams could come true
Oh why me fear, why me?
My heart is becoming louder and louder.
All I could hear is my heart beat go
Boom, , ba-boom, boom....
Fear is eating me, and now I am in this dark hole, a endless pit of pinch black.
My eyes are shaking and my body is raining
Why fear are you a parasite to my mind and soul?
All of sudden a voice speaks of hopes to my body and ears
It's the, the key to freedom from fear
The voice tells me it's going to be alright, don't worry.
My Mind starts to settle down
My heart refreshens
My eyes pace itself to the beauty of nature
I am free at last
Oh fear, look its the world of hope.
Comments about Fear by DarkX 474
Poems About Fear
- 451. Fear , DarkX 474
- 452. Don'T Fear The Dream , Danny Speicher
- 453. Why? , Samantha Gudgen
- 454. Fear , Harley Morriss
- 455. Guesses And Fears. , XXX Vlorror
- 456. Truth , Marcia Lopez
- 457. 4.05 Fear , Munindra (Munnan) Misra
- 458. Fear Not , Lascelles Chambers
- 459. The Spotlight , Alyssa Lynn
- 460. Self Is Grand Mother Of All! , Ramdas Bhandarkar
- 461. Vain Fright , udoh etido
- 462.  Death And Life , Mahendra Bhatnagar
- 463. Its That Fear , LULU MERO
- 464. Fear , Amias Davies
- 465. Fear Is The Key! , krishna Baalu
- 466. Fear , gitaanjali naidu
- 467. Fear , Jodie Hardy
- 468. Fear , Charlotte Ballard
- 469. Fight Or Flight? , Ali Rahimi
New Fear Poems
- carpe diem