Fathers Poems - Poems For Fathers
Poems about fathers. You can read the best fathers poems. Browse through all fathers poems.
The Corner Stone (For Father's Day) - Poem by Emelita C. Smith
The father is the source of strength of his family.
He can weather storm in order to protect them.
He will endure rain or shine to provide his love ones.
He is always ready to give his support and guidance all the time.
The father is consistent for his duty and love for the family.
He can move mountains and shy away the temptation.
He gives himself fully to his family with love and devotion.
Children who have a father to guide them are blessed from heaven.
A husband is a gift for his wife and siblings.
The fathers may look tough in the outside yet so soft inside.
His happiness is to see his family well provided.
He sacrifices his own needs for the sake of his family.
Fathers may mean sometimes but his heart is bleeding for his child.
Fathers are the makers of what we become.
Fathers are always there to lend a helping hand.
Fathers sometimes misunderstood of his wisdom not knowing the meaning.
Fathers are gifted to be strong and stable, firm and durable as the homes foundation.
The father is the source of life itself as we become a family.
A home with out a father can not be a family at all.
A child is lucky who have a father's love and care.
A mother is blessed to have her partner and companion in life.
A house is not a home with out the foundation.
A family is blissful when love abounds.
God bless the fathers that honor his love for his family.
And for whom who remain faithful in their vows of love and devotion.
Comments about The Corner Stone (For Father's Day) by Emelita C. Smith
Poems About Fathers
- 301. The Corner Stone (For Father's Day) , Emelita C. Smith
- 302. Father's Mate , Ehimika Ehimigbai
- 303. Hail To Lochiel And Lovat , Angus Cameron Robertson
- 304. Slave Hands , Daryl Hennix
- 305. Bad Parenting , lachlan bates
- 306. Little Boys And Girls Who Were Not Allow.. , Susan Alldred Lugton
- 307. The Italian Taylor, And His Boy , Robert Armin
- 308. My Father's Shadow , michael scott
- 309. Bright Light Shadowed In Darkness , James Craven
- 310. Father And Daughter , Erin B. H.
- 311. Valley Of Death , julius lenjatin
- 312. The Nightingale Of Avarayr , Leo Alishan
- 313. Professional Sports Are The Modern Plant.. , Anthony Cavuoti
- 314. In The Memory Of Fathers' Day , Deepta Protik Osman
- 315. Single Fathers By: Tim Dickens , Timothy Dickens
- 316. A Fathers Love , Roland Houston
- 317. Flowers Of The Old Scottish Thistle: Flo.. , Thomas Aird
- 318. Fathers Are Wonderful People , Helen Steiner Rice
- 319. Daughters Of Metis , Caroline Lazar
- 320. Him , christina Evans
- 321. Israel's Right To Exist , Joseph Narusiewicz
- 322. Corruption They Say Is Evil , JIBAN GOSWAMI
- 323. In Many And Various Ways , Andrew R. Jones
- 324. Grandfathers , Aryaman Kakkar
- 325. Arlington National Cemetery , Jared Midwood
- 326. 4/28/08 , tyrone allen
- 327. The Call Of Wallace. , Samuel Bamford
- 328. Family Of War , Lore Me34
- 329. I Cry, I Smile , John McAndrew
- 330. A Man's Word Is His Bond , wallace eaton
- 331. Now Is The Time , Mia Yanez
- 332. This Summers Winter Is Here To Stay , Keith Michael
- 333. Who Shall I Fear , Karen Lee
- 334. The Devil Came To Earth When Adolf Hitle.. , Nicole Magincalda
- 335. Greensleeves , Raeka Hillock
- 336. Casting Rand , KHAYA CLARENCE
- 337. When The Hair Turns Grey , Walani Ndhlovu
- 338. Message To Dad On Fathers Day , David Boyce
- 339. Condemn Me , Valentine Mbagu
- 340. Haiku ' Cuckoo ' , miken newman
- 341. Haiku 'Fading ' , miken newman
- 342. Naughty Bobby Biscuit , Shakira Hendricks
- 343. Dandelion Dogma , Saint Eule
- 344. The Second Scots Paraphrase - O God Of B.. , Philip Doddridge
- 345. A Fight With Forks And Knives , Steve Santerre
- 346. Letter To Mister Sheriff John Brown , Pedro Cescon
- 347. Quatrain #177 - Do You Ever Get The Impr.. , George Krokos
- 348. She Comes To Me , Gerard Taylor
- 349. The Cross , Richard Netherland Cook
- 350. Words From A Learner , Yehoshua Shim'onai
New Fathers Poems
- Fathers, We Have A Question For You, Monica Rupazo
- Plight Of My Generation, Damilare Tella
- Dawn Of A New Age, victoria goddy
- 1000 Years Of Peace, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Fatherless, Charity Nduhiu
- It Takes More Than Titles, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Fathers Day, Phil Soar
- Salsaabil 15 Poem@sakisabre, SAKISABRE Saki
- Our Generation, Hedy Henderson
- Her Fathers Eyes, steve stirk
- carpe diem