Poem about fathers. You can read the best fathers poems. Browse through all fathers poems.
by Alex Lewis
Today is Father's Day-
So joyous and so gay!
Unless you're me,
For me, it's Father(less) Day.
He died three nights ago, I say.
Don't pity me, give me none!
If it were up to me, his death would not be done.
If you commit suicide, there's a lonely funeral.
No one will pity you for wearing red before the bull.
He killed himself; I don't notice he's alive.
Such selfishness and stupidity would get none to revive.
I will say
It's Father(less) Day
For me and for me (alone) .
Do not cry! Do not groan!
This day is today (whatever may be(!))
It's Father(less) Day (for me) . read more »
326.I EXPECT MORE FROM YOU
He expect more from
My father has no Future to follow! read more »
327.I Love Thee Three
And The Holy Spirit read more »
As it was told in the days of yore
When this God was strange to us
Where all element represents
A small deity. read more »
329.MY FATHER AND MY FRIEND
My Father and my friend,
I love not to live by pretense,
Nor love I your sacrosanct decrees to bend;
I repent every transgression hence, read more »
330.Letter to my Father.
If I try to go back into the hands of time
I can't recall the first day of my life
But with care and affection from mom I grew up
With the passing of age to school I went read more »
331.The man called My Father
My sister pointed a man on the road calling him our father
She had a faint smile hoping he would turn and smile back
I saw him walking away in a busy market wearing a suit
Perhaps a man on business while we stood like a failed investments read more »
332.As Long as Mr Eddington Was There.
You think more
of Mr Eddington
her father said
than almost read more »
333.No Martyrs in Nigeria
To my grandmother,
She is late
And waiting at Heaven's gate
When you get there mother read more »
334.An Alone Dolphin
I remained before you came
After your arrival I remain also read more »
…And Like a father
A refugee sometimes
may feel sad, depressed or weak
from work and toil read more »
New Fathers Poems
- My Dear Father, Monesh Kumar
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- An Unborn Daughter's Plea, Sameer Ahsan
- father's day, tsholofelo phakathi
- Love All Four, Clarence Prince
- I cannot, gajanan mishra
- Where Is My Father, gajanan mishra
- The War Game, Jaya Jaspal
- Moth, Nassy Fesharaki
- Father Is Here, gajanan mishra
- My Father-My Mentor, gajanan mishra
- Heavenly pleasure, gajanan mishra
- My father is a man, Phineas Molale
- O My Father, You Are Always Interested I.., gajanan mishra
- O My Father, You Are Always, gajanan mishra
- I Am Africa, Makabongwe Nkambule
- Father's, jasmine dugas
- Our Father, Matthias Pantaleon
- My prayer to all, Pushkar Bisht
- My Father, My Hero, Amanda Huddleston
- A FATHER IS THE SOURCE OF PARADISE, Nicolas GRENIER
- My Father, BHUPENDRA SWARNAKAR
- REMEMBERING MY FATHER, Philo Yan
- Father's Mate, Ehimika Ehimigbai
- Father You, I And He, sunny Munera Managan
- Oft saw my dad cry (to dad), David Whalen
- Gone, Quincy Palamar
- To The Best Father Ever, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- For Fathers On Father's Day, Clarence Prince
- Fatherly Love, Abdul Wahab
- Mom Said 'Remember Them', fate mcfate
- My father, Katinka Havermans
- The Supreme, Sri Chinmoy Ghose
- Rethink, gajanan mishra
- O FATHER I HAVE SINED, Joe Johnson
- Heir, gajanan mishra
- My father, gajanan mishra
- An Important News Bulletin, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- O Father O Father, Jessica lee Workman
- O Faher O Father, Jessica Lee Workman
- On His Father's Side, joses tirtabudi
- Happy Brithday Dad, kaliaha hogue
- I Have Been Friend To The Muse, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I'm Still My Father's Child, Sihle KaPhila Zulu
- The family tree, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To be fanatic, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Male parental hierarchy., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Prayer for Dad (memorial day memorial .., Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Thank you Dad, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Dear Father, Amir Khusro
- My father, bhupender swarnakar
- God of Wonder, Lisa Finney
- Healer of hearts, Lisa Finney
- Father, Waken, Daniel Richards
- # # Bastard Son's Story, Sonya Florentino
- No Father?, trulyyours cross
- As She Prayed [part 2], norman hale
- Chidren Of Abraham, raff rafael
- heaty god, otteri selvakumar
- Fathers Day (A reckless slaughter), Silent Speaker
- FATHER'S DAY REMINDER, JAMES T. ADAIR
- My Father Buried My Sister........Today, Pritisha Sardesai
- ‘FATHER”:, yeslin salazar
- In Prayer to You, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Fathers hands, Melissa Hatch
- Father, Can you see me?, Rose Rosado
- What Kind Of Father Are You?, valentine white
- Honor Our Father! ! !, Patricia Martin
- the letter my father will never see, Sam Byron
- father, adean ladia
- My father, My father, Dakota Ellerton
- CRUSHED, Liv Mealone
- The Perfect Father, Debbie Bennett
- My Father Was A Loser, Tania Nuno
- carpe diem