Fathers Poems - Poems For Fathers
Poems about fathers. You can read the best fathers poems. Browse through all fathers poems.
109.I Am My Fathers Son
I am my Fathers son
That is who I am,
Though I am, still his Child
I am still a Man
Living my life from His
Sharing His own belief
Like the seed from His tree
To become like the leaf.
I am walking in the steps
That my father placed
And as I grow and I mold
I am my father's face.
Walking with my Child
As the night does come
I look at him, He replies to me,
'I Am My Father's Son......'
Randy L. McClave read more »
110.Not all Fathers will get a chance to celebrate Father's Day
Not all fathers will get a chance to celebrate Father's Day.
Some are too quick to run while others are quicker to stay.
Some are prone to neglect while others can't help but care.
Some are always absent while others find ways to be there. read more »
111.Fathers Day Poem (...a day late...)
Father’s Day Poem
My children are old enough
to know it is Father Day read more »
112.I Am Africa
I am a son to my Father, I am born to my Africa, I am the Future!
I am my own Father, I am on my own an African in my Africa, I am my own Future!
I am to my son a Father, I am a People to my Africa, I am present in my Future!
I am now a man just like my Father, I am Africa, I am making history in my Future! read more »
113.'IN MY FATHER'S HANDS'
You ask me how I cope with life as it is
I simply turn to you and say
It is in my Father’s hands
For it is he alone who my every read more »
Oh father read more »
115.For Fathers On Father's Day
Seeing as Father's Day is drawing near
Prepare good fathers for the high chairs
Where to receive some genuine cheers
For how much they've truly cared read more »
116.The family tree
I am known by my father
Though equally owned by mother.
I trace from my father’s father,
And not from father’s mother read more »
117.Real Life Tale Of An Ungrateful Daughter
an ungrateful poor daughter blames her father
her mother sad died thirty-two long years ago
her mother did not choose to suffer illness die
was not mother’s fault choice to daughter leave read more »
118.O My Father, You Are Always Interested In My Welfare
O my Father, If I am
Not giving my attention
To my work and indulge in mischief
You want to set me right read more »
The year is 1979.
I am your son
You and mom have a wonderful chance read more »
Who is my father?
He’s a star in my life.
He keeps my in line,
And keeps me out of strife. read more »
New Fathers Poems
- Father, Dear Father, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- My Dear Father, Monesh Kumar
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- An Unborn Daughter's Plea, Sameer Ahsan
- father's day, tsholofelo phakathi
- Love All Four, Clarence Prince
- I cannot, gajanan mishra
- Where Is My Father, gajanan mishra
- The War Game, Jaya Jaspal
- Moth, Nassy Fesharaki
- Father Is Here, gajanan mishra
- My Father-My Mentor, gajanan mishra
- Heavenly pleasure, gajanan mishra
- My father is a man, Phineas Molale
- O My Father, You Are Always Interested I.., gajanan mishra
- O My Father, You Are Always, gajanan mishra
- I Am Africa, Makabongwe Nkambule
- Father's, jasmine dugas
- Our Father, Matthias Pantaleon
- My prayer to all, Pushkar Bisht
- A FATHER IS THE SOURCE OF PARADISE, Nicolas GRENIER
- My Father, BHUPENDRA SWARNAKAR
- REMEMBERING MY FATHER, Philo Yan
- Father's Mate, Ehimika Ehimigbai
- Father You, I And He, sunny Munera Managan
- Oft saw my dad cry (to dad), David Whalen
- Gone, Quincy Palamar
- To The Best Father Ever, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- For Fathers On Father's Day, Clarence Prince
- Fatherly Love, Abdul Wahab
- Mom Said 'Remember Them', fate mcfate
- My father, Katinka Havermans
- The Supreme, Sri Chinmoy Ghose
- Rethink, gajanan mishra
- O FATHER I HAVE SINED, Joe Johnson
- Heir, gajanan mishra
- My father, gajanan mishra
- An Important News Bulletin, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- O Father O Father, Jessica lee Workman
- O Faher O Father, Jessica Lee Workman
- On His Father's Side, joses tirtabudi
- Happy Brithday Dad, kaliaha hogue
- I Have Been Friend To The Muse, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I'm Still My Father's Child, Sihle KaPhila Zulu
- The family tree, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To be fanatic, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Male parental hierarchy., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Prayer for Dad (memorial day memorial .., Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Thank you Dad, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Dear Father, Amir Khusro
- My father, bhupender swarnakar
- God of Wonder, Lisa Finney
- Healer of hearts, Lisa Finney
- Father, Waken, Daniel Richards
- # # Bastard Son's Story, Sonya Florentino
- No Father?, trulyyours cross
- As She Prayed [part 2], norman hale
- Chidren Of Abraham, raff rafael
- heaty god, otteri selvakumar
- Fathers Day (A reckless slaughter), Silent Speaker
- FATHER'S DAY REMINDER, JAMES T. ADAIR
- My Father Buried My Sister........Today, Pritisha Sardesai
- ‘FATHER”:, yeslin salazar
- In Prayer to You, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Fathers hands, Melissa Hatch
- Father, Can you see me?, Rose Rosado
- What Kind Of Father Are You?, valentine white
- Honor Our Father! ! !, Patricia Martin
- the letter my father will never see, Sam Byron
- father, adean ladia
- My father, My father, Dakota Ellerton
- CRUSHED, Liv Mealone
- The Perfect Father, Debbie Bennett
- My Father Was A Loser, Tania Nuno
- carpe diem