Fathers Poems - Poems For Fathers - A Fathers Words To His Child.
Poems about fathers. You can read the best fathers poems. Browse through all fathers poems.
A Fathers Words To His Child. - Poem by R. K. Hart
Children are the gentle breezes for which parents plea.
They come they play around us then they flee.
We would hold them to our breast,
Protecting against all of life's dreadful tests.
You teach and doggedly hold.
But the day must come when they break from the mold.
With resounding break of a parental heart.
They step away, a life of their own to start.
I watched a beautiful young woman as she stepped the isle.
With maids surrounding she flashes her parents a comforting smile.
Where is the tomboy, who bowled the boys out?
And where is our back yards loudest shout.
God gives such gifts to unworthy types like me,
Here is my wealth, this is my treasury.
Even though she resides within another man's walls,
There's a part of me that remembers the mischievous calls.
My baby has grown into a woman of great strength, for sure.
And has a man that adores her, what's more.
She faces life's challenges with a tigress's might.
Amazing to watch this fearsome sight.
From porcelain doll with features so fine
To beautiful warrior princess in such a short space of time.
But remember should God give me the wisdom to listen,
I have a broad shoulder when a tear upon cheek should glisten.
So my blessing, my love, and many hours of prayer, are given to you.
Pass your battles to Jesus and He will see you through.
May days a soft breezes, gentle sunlight, and summer flowers,
Along with sweet family laughter, encompass your waking hours.
Comments about A Fathers Words To His Child. by R. K. Hart
Poems About Fathers
- 1. Anecdote For Fathers , William Wordsworth
- 2. The Fathers , Edwin Muir
- 3. The Landing Of The Pilgrim Fathers In Ne.. , Felicia Dorothea Hemans
- 4. Our Fathers Of Old , Rudyard Kipling
- 5. The Fathers , Siegfried Sassoon
- 6. My Fathers, The Baltic , Philip Levine
- 7. The Landing Of The Pilgrim Fathers , Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 8. An Indian At The Burial-Place Of His Fat.. , William Cullen Bryant
- 9. Our Fathers Also , Rudyard Kipling
- 10. The Sins Of The Fathers , Stephen Crane
- 11. Fathers And Daughters , Harry J. Couchon Jr
- 12. Your Fathers (1985) , Max Reif
- 13. (((...And A Happy Fathers Day To Yo.. , Theodora (Theo) Onken
- 14. Heavenly Fathers' Day Forever , Michael Shepherd
- 15. Fathers Day (A Reckless Slaughter) , Silent Speaker
- 16. The Pilgrim Fathers , Felicia Dorothea Hemans
- 17. A Fathers Love Is Forever , Peter Beauregard
- 18. Fathers Are The Men From Sky , Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- 19. Father Poetry: A Fathers Tribute , Loyd C. Taylor, Sr.
- 20. 0016 Fathers, Sons, And Families , Michael Shepherd
- 21. The Pilgrim's Fathers , John Boyle O'Reilly
- 22. Fathers Anger You , Kirsty Lucas
- 23. Fathers Don'T Grow Old , Jemarie Ragudo
- 24. To Whom It May Concern... Fathers, Mothe.. , David Beckham
- 25. A Fathers Promise ' For A Daughter ' , Roger Horsch
- 26. The Fathers , Elizabeth Holmes
- 27. The Graves Of Our Fathers , Charles Mackay
- 28. Fathers Are Wonderful People , Helen Steiner Rice
- 29. My Fathers Eyes , Karin Elizabeth Martin
- 30. Anecdote For Fathers , Sir Arthur Quiller-Couch
- 31. Fathers Dilemma (Daughters Stages) , louis rams
- 32. A Fathers Love , dani fries
- 33. Fathers Day , kevin glenn
- 34. Brothers, Fathers, Sisters, Mothers , Egal Bohen
- 35. Father Poetry: Fathers Are , Loyd C. Taylor, Sr.
- 36. What Are Fathers Made Of? , Diane Wright
- 37. Dear Fathers , Otteri Selvakumar
- 38. Fathers , Scarlett Treat
- 39. A Fathers Daughter , louis rams
- 40. To Fathers' , Marilyn Lott
- 41. Faith Of Our Fathers Living Still , Barney Rooney
- 42. Fathers Against Sons , nader baheri
- 43. Not All Fathers Will Get A Chance To Cel.. , Elena Plotkin
- 44. Why Fathers Are Not Worshipped? , Lalitha Iyer
- 45. Fathers Of Atonement , Frank Bana
- 46. Happy Fathers Day 'Dad' , Poison 9901
- 47. Thanks To Our Founding Fathers , BRUCE MARTONE
- 48. A Fathers Words To His Child. , R. K. Hart
- 49. A Fathers Reminiscence... , Jonathan Maldonado
- 50. Fathers Day Poem (...A Day Late...) , Oscar Mireles
New Fathers Poems
- A Country In Distress, Loke Kok yee
- Scenic Irony!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Fathers - Fathers As Good Role Models, Paul Warren
- Fathers, We Have A Question For You, Monica Rupazo
- Plight Of My Generation, Damilare Tella
- Dawn Of A New Age, victoria goddy
- 1000 Years Of Peace, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Fatherless, Charity Nduhiu
- It Takes More Than Titles, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Fathers Day, Phil Soar
- carpe diem