Fathers Poems - Poems For Fathers - A Fathers Daughter
Poems about fathers. You can read the best fathers poems. Browse through all fathers poems.
A Fathers Daughter - Poem by louis rams
She is the apple in my eye
She is the sun that radiates from the sky
She is the moon and the stars up above
She is my daughter- she is my love.
She brightens up the darkest night
She is my guiding light.
From the second she was born
My life turned completely around
I had purpose, and a love profound.
The smile on her face, and those piercing eyes
“ this was life” - I can’t deny.
When she grabs your finger and
Squeezes it with all her might
It becomes a most beautiful sight.
The time goes by quickly as she starts to grow
And you take her Christmas shopping
Or her first picture show.
When she first starts realizing
What boys are all about
And with her friends, she giggles and shouts.
Then as a father you know, it’s getting
Close to that time
when she will no longer be mine.
She will no longer be daddy s little girl
She has become a gem, a diamond. A pearl.
She is now the treasure that men are seeking
And it’s a thought that I am keeping.
Will they value this treasure the same as me
Because if not-“they better set her free.”
She knows that when she is hurt and in despair
I will never turn my back- I’ll always be there.
She is my life, my blood, my soul
She is the one that keeps me whole.
I will give up everything that I’ve
Gained in this life.
For her I will make the ultimate sacrifice.
Comments about A Fathers Daughter by louis rams
Poems About Fathers
- 1. Anecdote For Fathers , William Wordsworth
- 2. The Fathers , Edwin Muir
- 3. The Landing Of The Pilgrim Fathers In Ne.. , Felicia Dorothea Hemans
- 4. Our Fathers Of Old , Rudyard Kipling
- 5. My Fathers, The Baltic , Philip Levine
- 6. The Fathers , Siegfried Sassoon
- 7. The Landing Of The Pilgrim Fathers , Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 8. Fathers And Daughters , Harry J. Couchon Jr
- 9. An Indian At The Burial-Place Of His Fat.. , William Cullen Bryant
- 10. The Sins Of The Fathers , Stephen Crane
- 11. Our Fathers Also , Rudyard Kipling
- 12. Your Fathers (1985) , Max Reif
- 13. (((...And A Happy Fathers Day To Yo.. , Theodora (Theo) Onken
- 14. Heavenly Fathers' Day Forever , Michael Shepherd
- 15. Fathers Day (A Reckless Slaughter) , Silent Speaker
- 16. The Pilgrim Fathers , Felicia Dorothea Hemans
- 17. Father Poetry: A Fathers Tribute , Loyd C. Taylor, Sr.
- 18. Fathers Are The Men From Sky , Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- 19. 0016 Fathers, Sons, And Families , Michael Shepherd
- 20. The Pilgrim's Fathers , John Boyle O'Reilly
- 21. Fathers Anger You , Kirsty Lucas
- 22. Fathers Don'T Grow Old , Jemarie Ragudo
- 23. A Fathers Love Is Forever , Peter Beauregard
- 24. To Whom It May Concern... Fathers, Mothe.. , David Beckham
- 25. The Fathers , Elizabeth Holmes
- 26. My Fathers Eyes , Karin Elizabeth Martin
- 27. Fathers Are Wonderful People , Helen Steiner Rice
- 28. Anecdote For Fathers , Sir Arthur Quiller-Couch
- 29. Fathers Dilemma (Daughters Stages) , louis rams
- 30. A Fathers Promise ' For A Daughter ' , Roger Horsch
- 31. A Fathers Love , dani fries
- 32. Fathers Day , kevin glenn
- 33. Brothers, Fathers, Sisters, Mothers , Egal Bohen
- 34. Not All Fathers Will Get A Chance To Cel.. , Elena Plotkin
- 35. Father Poetry: Fathers Are , Loyd C. Taylor, Sr.
- 36. What Are Fathers Made Of? , Diane Wright
- 37. Dear Fathers , Otteri Selvakumar
- 38. Fathers , Scarlett Treat
- 39. A Fathers Daughter , louis rams
- 40. To Fathers' , Marilyn Lott
- 41. Faith Of Our Fathers Living Still , Barney Rooney
- 42. The Graves Of Our Fathers , Charles Mackay
- 43. Fathers Against Sons , nader baheri
- 44. Happy Fathers Day 'Dad' , Poison 9901
- 45. A Fathers Words To His Child. , R. K. Hart
- 46. A Fathers Reminiscence... , Jonathan Maldonado
- 47. My Fathers Hand , Elliott B Wrinkleberry
- 48. Fathers Day Poem (...A Day Late...) , Oscar Mireles
- 49. Not All Fathers Are Dads , Francie Lynch
- 50. Fathers , Asif Andalib
New Fathers Poems
- A Country In Distress, Loke Kok yee
- Scenic Irony!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Fathers - Fathers As Good Role Models, Paul Warren
- Fathers, We Have A Question For You, Monica Rupazo
- Plight Of My Generation, Damilare Tella
- Dawn Of A New Age, victoria goddy
- 1000 Years Of Peace, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Fatherless, Charity Nduhiu
- It Takes More Than Titles, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Fathers Day, Phil Soar
- carpe diem