Fate Poems - Poems For Fate
Poems about fate. You can read the best fate poems. Browse through all fate poems.
A Critic's Fate - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
The officer who would not like the name of borderguard,
took his green passport, open at the photo page.
Flipping his fingers while one eye was kept on Mitch,
and chewed a wad of chewing gum that threatened to escape
from fleshy lips beneath a Boston gray Moustache.
'It has been brought', so said the voice in Texas Drawl,
'to our attention at the proud DOHS,
that one -so far elusive- perpetrator, has
besmirched the character and lily skin of this great USA!
The name's the same, so would you possess an alibi,
and 'Banson', might it be a clever cover
for Hadshi Halef or some other smelly name,
I bet your turban's hid' inside your scrawny ass.'
'So, out with it, you marked a score of ten
onto an Irish so-called poem, work of treason,
we've just invaded Northern Regions with our allies,
it took an hour and a half to wipe out Dublin!
You askin' me, they're friggin' Muslim lovers,
green camouflage is for the desert, don't we know it.
As a collaborator in this time of war
you are as guilty as them Afghans with their rugs,
and brand new powers make quick work of all them matters.
So have a seat, they will be here to pick you up.'
And when he asked about his now intended fate,
the wad flew out this time and landed on his shoe.
'They'll make it easy, after all we're civilised,
a single bullet and you won't know that it's coming.
I'm dropping your green passport in the shredder,
can see with my own eyes, you lousy spy,
en route to Krautland, which will be invaded,
by dawn tomorrow they will eat no sauerkraut.
The way I see it, if you ask me, this whole globe
is round and ball-shaped, which is what we stand for,
the balls to do things that need urgent doing,
and round America, as pure as Apple Pie.
I figger all them sheiks and mullahs do need cleansing,
all kingdoms and those nations of suspicion,
will be contained and then re-structured our way.
So, in the end we'll have America and Crawl,
which is the name that comes, directed by the White House
and encompasses all the filth not our own.
The land of Crawl will be what's left of populations,
that showed some promise and their role is one of service.
Oh, yes, of course, this is the New World that was needed.
We will sit back and all the Crawlies will be slaving,
and after all we have the mandate of our people.
It is a pity that you won't be here to see it.'
Comments about A Critic's Fate by Herbert Nehrlich
Poems About Fate
- 51. A Critic's Fate , Herbert Nehrlich
- 52. Amending Fate , Muhammad Shanazar
- 53. Is That My Fate And My Anxiety... , hazem al jaber
- 54. Your Fate , Theodora (Theo) Onken
- 55. Strange Fate , Marvin Brato Sr
- 56. I Realise My Fate , Amy Louise Kerswell
- 57. Fate , Marvin Brato Sr
- 58. My Fate Is Sealed , Aldo Kraas
- 59. Don'T Just Leave It To The Fate , Sulaiman Mohd Yusof
- 60. Fate Of The Key , Satish Verma
- 61. Fate Of Man , Satish Verma
- 62. Fate , Ray Lucero
- 63. Fate Is A Baby Young Eyes – A Song , Peter S. Quinn
- 64. Maybe It Was Fate , Dee Daffodil
- 65. Cruel Twist Of Fate , Randy Johnson
- 66. The Fate Of Silkworm , Maria Sudibyo
- 67. Windows (Window Of Fate) , Luke Easter
- 68. Fate Directed , Is It Poetry
- 69. A Fate Work! , Ramesh T A
- 70. My Fate , Maurice Harris
- 71. The Fate Of Polygamy , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 72. One Never Knows What Fate Holds , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 73. Angles Of Fate , MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- 74. When My Fate Was Lost , Aldo Kraas
- 75. Fate , RIC S. BASTASA
- 76. Such A Fate , Maria Barbara Korynt
- 77. Sad Twist Of Fate , RIC S. BASTASA
- 78. A Fate Of Being Great! , Ramesh T A
- 79. A Fate , Maria Barbara Korynt
- 80. A Faith Against Fate! , Ramesh T A
- 81. Fate Of The Snowman , Maria Barbara Korynt
- 82. Everything Is Under The Fate Of The Time , Ahmad Shiddiqi
- 83. The Fate Of The Soul , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 84. A Fun Or Fate Poetry Writing? , Ramesh T A
- 85. Trust To The Fate. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 86. The Fate Of Love , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 87. A Fate Of Friendship Forum! , Ramesh T A
- 88. It Is Your Fate , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 89. Fate Of Poets , Ramesh T A
- 90. My Chosen Fate Is One Of Pain , Bradley Lester
- 91. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! A Tryst With Fate! ! !.. , Mamta Agarwal
- 92. Font Color='Green'Ba Brand New Fate……. , Mahfooz Ali
- 93. Dream Of Fate , Afzal Shauq
- 94. Burden Of Adam's Son.......Intertwined L.. , saadat tahir
- 95. The Fate Of The Mightiest , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 96. Fate Was Sealed , Joyce Hemsley
- 97. Fate With Us , RIC S. BASTASA
- 98. Destiny V.S Fate , Crystal Johnson
- 99. I Met My Fate , CeCe Lamberts
- 100. Coupled With Fate. , silent for ever more
New Fate Poems
- None Can Escape Fate!, Ramesh T A
- Forget The Fate, Laura arwen
- Tirukkural Chapter 62 - Couplets 7,8,9,10, Rajaram Ramachandran
- Tirukkural Chapter 38 - Couplets 7,8,9,10, Rajaram Ramachandran
- Tirukkural Chapter 38 - Couplets 4,5,6, Rajaram Ramachandran
- Tirukkural Chapter 38 - Couplets 1,2,3, Rajaram Ramachandran
- Monoku-123 (Change), SRIRANJI ARATISANKAR
- My Fate Had Spoken, Adelami smart
- That Bitter Death, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Clear Signal., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- carpe diem