Family Poems - Poems For Family
Poems about family. You can read the best family poems. Browse through all family poems.
An accident of birth, a twist in serendipity
one more candle on a cake, one day less,
or month before and it would not be me,
but someone spared what I confess.
Among the families on the beach,
my two parents on vacation with their kids,
sat with the necessities of each,
above sea-grass, out of sight as if they hid.
We appeared intrepid to be alone;
in truth, only spectators to a world,
of families passing by I earmarked not my own,
as elusive and fleeting as a seafoam curl.
And like the waves, there were always more,
but none like us, a family apart, too afraid
of one among us and the mask he wore,
a family man in public, a quiet tyrant well obeyed.
And as the sun set, these families went walking
and the last of the day dripped the sea
into the footprints they made talking
in a freedom I imagined one day included me.
I watched the tide slide out to the sun,
families left, the moon suddenly awake,
and I flew with the sea-wind, my flight begun
toward the future family I swore an oath to make. read more »
<div style='text-align: center; '>
<span style='font-style: italic; font-family: trebuchet ms; ' >In my own vanilla sky, </span>
<span style='font-style: italic; font-family: trebuchet ms; ' >I search</span>
<span style='font-style: italic; font-family: trebuchet ms; ' >Few shades of you</span> read more »
363.The Baptized Family
A man that liveth and forget his family
is like a wall set out with fire and ready
to ablaze destruction. read more »
364.The Corner Stone (For Father's Day)
The father is the source of strength of his family.
He can weather storm in order to protect them.
He will endure rain or shine to provide his love ones.
He is always ready to give his support and guidance all the time. read more »
365.Time is changing
Time is changing
See & see,
“That old man is coming to disturb us.
We should go at another place to play” read more »
The warm feeling
When tears get wiped
The hug that hold you tight
From this family read more »
In your own world,
the world who don't know,
what its mean,
what its theme, read more »
A family is the best thing you can have in life,
their always there for you for better or for worse.
A family is always there to get you out of strife,
Even if it is something to do with the coppers! read more »
Hearing your voice today brought me back. Laughing, feeling a connection.
Hearing your voice made me feel a part, a knowing, I belong to a Family.
We laughed about our past, planned happy thoughts for our future. read more »
Your family is always there for you
even when your wrong
there alwayz there to comfort you
and keep your spirits strong read more »
371.Prayer for Ruby Lee
Dear Lord Jesus,
I know of this woman who needs your help in a bad way.
I have heard she is having a bad time, and her grand-daughter is there to stay
I don't know much about her Lord, all I know is her name is Ruby Lee
she needs a bit of your strength and love read more »
372.Every star that one see is Star Bucks family.
For every moment that one see a star thus every star shall twinkle in once eyes with respect for every star is respect and yet for one who feel the smile is like feeling the warm touch once heart.
Yet every star is like seeing a lovely angel for who's heart is like a rose that is full of respect to feel respect is to be one of Star Bucks family for who has a smile like the sun every star that one see is Star Bucks family. read more »
New Family Poems
- Family important., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Good enjoyment of family life., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Bird family., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Family ties., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Poem N7, Kristian Djordjanov
- As For Me And Mine, S. I. Rednow
- My family, gajanan mishra
- Families That Communicate Stay Together, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Her Tiny Face, Heather Burns
- Importance of the family, Khader Zabaneh
- Family, Moses Samandar
- She Burns Just Like Salt, Gypsy Boy Ravey
- My Family, Chirag Kapoor.
- Family, Candice Monaghan
- Muhammad (SAW), Sidra Mohammad
- 'Family Life', Marvin Brato Sr
- Fatalism, Justin Reamer
- Cell Phone, Suguna Prasad Kalvala
- My Family, Adele Katie Bowling
- Good Family, Babatunde Aremu
- My family(concept of art), sallam yassin
- Family, Nathaniel Hayes
- Family, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
- My Family, Neha Khangarot
- Kumana, Ali Eckermann
- Always Think Of Heaven, Dwayne Banks
- Family talk, gajanan mishra
- MY PERFECT FAMILY, Dianna Diaz
- Families, renu kakkar
- A Familys Love, dina acuna
- I Love My Family So Much, filoi hemopo
- 'In the name of art', Michael Micmac Mccrory
- Patriarch, Loren Page
- Family, Geneen Meyers
- A Family Reunion, Heather Burns
- Family, Anyssa Smith
- My Family, shanicka mcdougald
- Family, Violet Creek
- Angelic Family, Taimour Arshad Ali
- Oath to family, Desserray Whitcomb
- Photograph, Mark R Slaughter
- F.A.M.I.L.Y, Courtney Steele
- Family, Giotto Vongola
- my family, adriana salomon
- chasing time, RIC S. BASTASA
- To Find My Family, Christina Posey
- why can't we be a family, Ricky Baker
- Family first, Cheyanne Whien
- Family, RiRi S...
- Family Means To Me What? !, Istiqur Rahman
- Why Can't Family Be Family Again, Marco Jimenez
- Family Gatherings, Laura M. Eggebrecht
- The Family Key, Troy Robertson
- Life Lessons 3: Family, D.C J.C
- Feelings, Dee Shirley
- my family, sara Rodriguez
- 441, RIC S. BASTASA
- “My Family”, Va Rockeya Foy
- a family, angel of passion 016
- The birth of a family, vern eaker
- Family Love..., Ms. Anika Martinez
- Relations II, Nosherwan khan
- FAMILY, Amor Olorvida
- Family, Pali Girl S...
- Obon, Ahmad Shiddiqi
- Why family?, Latedra Ellis
- Family I love, Kristina Riggs
- Families, Tissa Calvert
- My great Family, Neethu Nandakumar
- Family, H.T.P T.P
- THEY call it family, RIC S. BASTASA
- The family that used to be, atiya smith
- Family Love, Kevin Lam
- Family, LaTisha Parkinson
- carpe diem