Poem about faith. You can read the best faith poems. Browse through all faith poems.
361.The Arms Of Faith
The Arms Of Faith
Stretch very wide
Even to the sinners retreat.
For its natural to him
To awaken each day
And believe at night
He will sleep.
Safe and rotected
By an unknown force
Which to him
His lifes destiny lies,
Carefree and jolly
Happy and unbeholding
And his soul
The source will keep.
The Arms Of Faith
So loving and so kind
To be at the end
Of every idea in mind
And the conclusive
Of every deed.
No one is exempt
From the destiny of faith
For it was God
Who planted the seed.
For God's own faith
Was to believe
That our faith in Him
By the process of repenting
On His own Son's life.
For the love that He gave
That our souls would be saved
And our faith in Him
We'd receive. read more »
362.Abscence Of Light
We shouldn't necessarily be afraid of the Dark....
More the Abscence of Light
You see in darkness there can still be hope...faith read more »
The world as our wonder with our wonderous eyes,
Faith will abstain us from the who, what and whys. read more »
Let the sky fall and crumble
We remain in the rumble
In the teeth of death, we won't grumble
Come flying arrows, no tumble read more »
366.To the Good
Renew my faith,
My faith in men.
I've seen the best and worst, read more »
367.This Is Me
A teenage girl
Trying to find her way in this world
Seeking answers to questions
Questions that may never be answered. read more »
Doubt sees the obstacles
Faith sees the way
Doubt sees the darkest night read more »
369.WHEN THERE IS FAITH
WHEN THERE IS FAITH
God willing with his smiling read more »
370.I Need My Faith?
If I did not need my faith, I would have burned it.
For what has faith in life ever done for me?
I had faith, but then I lost it.
Only then it occurred to me, read more »
371.Hold On -new-
If you are still on the path
Hold On to your faith
If you are still willing to succeed
Hold on to your aims read more »
372.All Things Are Possible
All things are possible
when we walk by faith and not by sight read more »
New Faith Poems
- the man without faith, Nicholas KumiSakyi jr
- To unity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Faith, vanessa hughes
- Faith, Lalitha Narayanan
- Faith in Christ!, Shaila Touchton
- Internal faith, ramesh rai
- Faith Says 'I Can', Nosisa Mdladlamba
- Faith is a Friend, Jeff Gangwer
- Faith Is The Root, gajanan mishra
- Keep faith in yourself, gajanan mishra
- As your faith, gajanan mishra
- From your faith, gajanan mishra
- Faith, Jessica HernandezDamian
- Faith and reason, Aniruddha Pathak
- The Instrument, Diana Kouprina
- “Faith Like Potatoes“, Meshack Dasco
- Righting Wrong, Margaret Moran
- >>Faith, Abdul Wahab
- Walk by Faith, Patricia Grantham
- Where There Is Faith, There Is Love, Michael Hopkins
- Faith Is Sentiment, gajanan mishra
- Life worthless without love, gajanan mishra
- Faith is a hard thing to come by, amanda garcia
- Pietas Sonnet, Mcanthony C. Nwatu
- Trust in the LORD!, Shaila Touchton
- Faith, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- Have Faith, maria sudibyo
- A Question of Faith, Gregory Allen Uhan
- Why Can't You Keep It Celebrated?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Y..... The Biggest Freedom, Aufie Zophy
- Garland of Faith, Z.I. Mahmud
- Faith In Vodka Tears, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Faith and truth, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Who Says 'My Faith is Best', Sylva Portoian
- No faith no life, gajanan mishra
- Ye of Little Faith, Richard Merrell
- Faith and its role, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Faith, Brittany Helt
- More than Faith, Chinonso Uche
- Faith Has Two Eager Facets, Indira Renganathan
- Believe, Queen Oneeightytwo
- The Road to Hell, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Master of the Universe, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Have Faith and Hope, michel robsin
- Faith, Spiritwind Wood
- Faith in God, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Faith, Samuel Ellsworth Kiser
- The Believer's Principles : Chap. IV., Ralph Erskine
- faith, hamza mian
- Faith, Lucia Domingos Fula
- Faith, Hope, Trust, Blake Bishop
- A Test Of Faith, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Faith, Domenic Marbaniang
- Faith is an axiom, Meetika Srivastava
- Gentle Faith, Jacqueline Webb
- Faith, Grayson Givens
- LOST MY FAITH, Morhardt Carmen Mencita Mono ..
- keep your faith in me, sarah scot
- Hope And Faith, Collins Nkemjika Nzomuche
- On the rock of Faith, C. P. Sharma
- blind faith, ritty patnaik
- faith, viki suha
- Faith, Kaysen Fraker
- The faith, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Faith, paige charbeneau
- Faith vs Doubt......., fawzia zie
- faith for, otteri selvakumar
- Faith, LeLe Gallon
- FAITH FOR THE FAITHFUL, Michael P. Johnson
- Faith, Brian Jefferson
- Faith, Parvathy Nair
- Present, Jeff Rushton
- For your faith, Codykye Callaghan
- Just a little Faith..., Vijaiya Ramkissoon
- carpe diem