Epic Poems - Poems For Epic
Poems about epic. You can read the best epic poems. Browse through all epic poems.
49.With Everything Comes The Inevitable Blossoming of it's Opposite
I watch our love dissipate
Smoke in the air
Like everything else,
I'm sure it lingers somewhere
Ten millions tears
And now I am dead
But your inflamed ego
Mistakes the message for flattery instead
You love my pain
It feeds you, you say?
Does my obsession with death make you uncertain?
Well, I apologize if I'm ready to close the curtain
This play it has ended
The grand performance is finished
The actors fade out
As their spirits diminish
I wanted control, I wanted to own it
But the tasks seems impossible for just even a moment
To unravel my mind is to make it through a maze
And, I'm lost in the struggle
Of a cluster-fu*ked haze
With an army of soldiers, war floods my minds
As the bullets they rip, and they tear and they grind
Through the very fiber that produces a soul
But, something is missing-
There's a big gaping hole!
I cannot fit in, or be shoved in some slot
I cannot pretend to be something
Or someone that I'm not!
Because for every definition
There's a very thin line
So to search and comprehend-
It's an impossible find!
All that I see is opposites standing on one end from the other
Yet the line it grows thin
And soon their overlapping each other!
All of it bleeding, one thing into the next
As I try to understand-feeling like I'm cursed or I'm hexed!
So, try to define me! -go on, I dare you!
My happy place is fu*ked up,
Yeah, my happy place it would scare you! read more »
50.the ruins of mount haden
On a dark moonless night
When the stars shone bright read more »
51.Her Love Is And Is Not.
Love is lay
Love is off
Love is not lay off. read more »
52.A Poem To A Snob.
You have the riches
the poor gets none that enriches
Your lady has the beauty
and most wives are dead grotty. read more »
53.My Dog's Bone
My dog liked to tell me that he could use his bone
to block airway of Tornado Alley.
Your cat meowed at him in distaste.
It's seemed that I was dizzy with wines and words read more »
54.When the Snow Owl Isn't Snowy.
you simply glided down
landed on the hare brown read more »
55.My Mother in a Smile
The winter would be going away
my mother came with my joys of rains,
her cheek was red and slept read more »
56.It is You Grand Ma
you made my being a glorious pattern
viewed from beneath the mirror
you with your great hands
moulded me out of a frantic read more »
57.We Shall Over Come
We shall overcome
We shall overcome
We shall overcome some day.
आं बेखौ मोन्दांदोँ read more »
58.The GAMSAT Exam -new-
A not so typical Autumn day
Outside, grey brown tops of eucalyptus trees stir in the dull autumn sky. Sward with shriveled foliage strewn; the rain now steadies; gentle a hint of what looms abound; the morning sun bare of warmth, jaded and hard. Beyond the lonely dreary slates of university blocks, and beyond the discarded pool the city a distant dear old town. It is a cruel unconscious trick of planning that has left us in this conversazione room, a square gray place of trial. read more »
Always knew that I am a conqueror
I just never thought I could conquer many things as I did tonight
I was everybody's hero
children were shocked while adults were occupied by anger and hostility read more »
' कंट-जड़ित माला से, जब श्रृंगार हुआ था;
एक बहुभाषीय देश में, भीषण नरसंघार हुआ था;
जब जन्मे तब एक साथ थे, खेले तब भी एक साथ थे; read more »
New Epic Poems
- The human condition, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Wars in earlier times., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- হযরত শাহ্ জালাল (রা.) : একটি মহাকাব্য- .., Md. Ziaul Haque
- Tulsidas, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Expression Eruption: Pigs & Rule, Vinz Poetry
- Dawn of the Days, Dorthe Wisbech Clausen
- Epic or Lines, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Ramayana Epic poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Only Difference Was..., Tajudeen Shah
- Love's Story, Cathy Hodgson
- K. V. Suryanarayana Murti As A Poet (Vis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Epic Fight To Save Our Home, Joseph S. Josephides
- Homer, Elia Michael
- Epic Eternal On Unfold, Aniruddha Pathak
- Fatal: Ms Onyeche, Vinz Poetry
- David and Elaine’s Epic Birthday Battle.., David McLansky
- Fatal 2: ‘MRS. ONYECHE’, Vinz Poetry
- DO NOT MAKE THE TREES ABLAZE, Metin Sahin
- Fright, Metin Sahin
- Concepts 3, Somanathan Iyer
- I Am An Epic-Writer Of My Tribe, Muhammad Shanazar
- IN YOUR FACE, Philo Yan
- Poet In A Cage, Leslie Philibert
- Epic Grand Doer, Charles Hice
- Rape Country, rajendran muthiah
- ULLALIM, THE EPIC OF LOVE OF THE MADUCAYAN, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- Epic, Jojo JAC
- Epics are stories., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The epic center, hasmukh amathalal
- The Epic Battles, Diwakar Pokhriyal
- O Singer of the epic war history, Aniruddha Pathak
- A War Between Ravna And Kauravas, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Give Me the Harp of Epic Song, Anacreon
- When, Harriet James
- He Can't Believe In Me, Freddy Ibarra
- Honour The Womenfolk, rajendran muthiah
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Silent Solitary Ominous Kiwi Flight, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Mother O My Dear Mother, KAVIN CHARALAN
- Why These Eyes I Have?, rajendran muthiah
- Birds Are Not My Epic, Chester Maynes
- Trafficking In Black Diamonds, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Depictions May Solicit Unhealthy Images, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Epic Men, Patti Masterman
- My Mom’s Epic, Qeeony Luv
- LIFE… An Epic., kunjubi varghese
- Wedlock…, kunjubi varghese
- Death of an Unknown Poet, Meggan McGuire
- Time Walkers, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- For The WoW Widows Of The World (Of Warc.., Justin Phillips
- The Iliad Odyssey: The Summary Of A Man, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- @Adam's Sons, Jordan Legaspi
- Dropout, Edward Kofi Louis
- OCEAN OF LOVE, C.N.Premkumar (love poems, V ..
- Translation Of The Epitaph On Virgil And.., George Gordon Byron
- for once in my life, RIC S. BASTASA
- Ode to the World, Jaya Razo
- Epics are read to feel the emotion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Literature is the negative of photo, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Aurobindo-3 Savitri-Book -1, Indira Renganathan
- Seaking, Bob Ubetcha
- A POLITICAL PICTURE OF NATIONS!, Ramesh T A
- Epic Smile, Brian Hinckley
- An epic, Brandon Butler
- ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Of locks.., Mamta Agarwal
- Epic Poem, Torben Duncan
- (((12th Of Never Goin' Happen))), Theodora (Theo) Onken
- epic night elipse o' light, mitch king
- Forever Young, Alejandro Torres
- i like to write an epic, RIC S. BASTASA
- Written With Love, Alejandro Torres
- carpe diem