Sunday,22 June 2014
Nascent Poetry-42- The War- dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath-22-6-2014 Poetry from INDIA read more »
As the eruption began smoke formed a cloud and darkened the sun,
down the mountain the molten rock begins to run,
the volcano has taken charge and will have so much fun,
nothing will interfere with this master until it's done. Disruptive, Destroying, and shaking the earth while the air becomes dry, read more »
Imagine thunder and lightening streaking across the moonlit sky,
streets are torn apart oozing out fiery lava.
The Earth is barren and the once colorful oceans all dry,
as a single warrior walks out of the fire as Earth's last savior. Imagine a heroic knight dashing across the shallow mirrored lake, as his mighty horse gallops with unnerving speed. read more »
341.Zafur's Prophetic Dream
She stands, poised under the heavens of Planet Aeon
Zafur’s squad besieged, as aircraft aviate skies agleam
Unafraid, foreseen by gods. This day! A war would spawn.
“We seek no defeat.” This is Zafur’s prophetic dream. read more »
342.A DIVINE DAY - I
Winter hibernation of frogs, bears and squirrels is a wonder!
Routine hibernation of animals is common in ice cold regions!
Frogs going below ice water, squirrels going into tree boroughs,
Polar bears taking shelter in ice caves are natural happenings! read more »
War – For what?
To Appease God? read more »
Oh! Poet of all poets,
From thy pen
It was a divine flow read more »
He breaks his comatose sleep
Wakes up with coy eyes
Looks hurried in quest of error
To appreciate the world at rise. read more »
346.2010/08/07 Great Epic
Finished reading this version of The Mahabharata
must return to the beginning with insight regarding
the main character Yudhishthira - read more »
347.Sent To Mr. Haley, On Reading His Epistles On Epic Poetry
What blooming garlands shall the Muses twine,
What verdant laurels weave, what flowers combine,
To crown their favorite Son whose generous heart read more »
348.The Moody Blues 'Arrive' at The Falklands (2003)
When I was young and life was shiny and bright
I'd put on a record and turn out the light
Just to absorb the words that were said
As I lay transfixed on the top of my bed read more »
New Epic Poems
- .A ray of hope we can expect., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Devil Details, Pius Didier
- Heaven we seeks., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Valuable peep, hasmukh amathalal
- Dawn of the Days, Dorthe Wisbech Clausen
- synthesis of civilization., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic of Time, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- BREATHING AGAIN, Satish Verma
- A Message To A Poet, Tony Adah
- Epic Story Of Childhood., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Like normal man, hasmukh amathalal
- Passion Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol of love, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You Because…, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Epic or Lines, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Warrior of the Caribbean, Greta Wolzak
- The readiness, hasmukh amathalal
- A curse and legend story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Ekalavya an Epic story of India, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- War Again!, John Ugolo Umah
- Life is run without proofs., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Zorro, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- The Long Nocturnal Walks, Hebert Logerie
- After the Poet's Death, Daniel Brick
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- The Very Last, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Ramayana Epic poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wow, ROCHISH MON
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic, Nassy Fesharaki
- THE WAR, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- n-dimensional, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- comets, Nicole GravellPellerino
- The Only Difference Was..., Tajudeen Shah
- Life Is An Epic, Jaipal Singh
- FIRST DATE, Philo Yan
- Mousai, Peter Russell
- Carpina Carpinteiro (Conto de Mestre Car.., Alexandra Alhadeff
- Love's Story, Cathy Hodgson
- See Me, See You, Cleveland W. Gibson
- A Pair Of Unique Parallel Lines, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- K. V. Suryanarayana Murti As A Poet (Vis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Solemn Sounds I hear in Dreams, The Soul.., James Darwin Smith II
- Beautiful poem, SALINI NAIR
- Fathoms Low, Jay Hall
- Life Is A War., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Confusing Maiden, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Maha Nanda Sharma (1924-) As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Path to Wales, Sanjay Amruce
- Epic Fight To Save Our Home, Joseph S. Josephides
- Patience or impatience?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Perennial Pursuit., Tajudeen Shah
- The Archer's Bow, Shelbie Hale
- My Name Is Leo, Lauwo George
- Yesterday's Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ebony Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Conditioned Mind, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Lost Soul, Rebecca Alisca
- Homer, Elia Michael
- Epic Eternal On Unfold, Aniruddha Pathak
- I and my dear death, Emad A. Ghani
- Fatal: Ms Onyeche, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Sounds Of Past, Nida Sofi
- I Don't Want To Die, alexander opicho
- cease it, djemoi talbi
- Epic Odes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Puddles Of Bittersweet Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- David and Elaine’s Epic Birthday Battle.., David McLansky
- Fatal 2: ‘MRS. ONYECHE’, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Collective Senses, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curse Of The Gods (2), Margaret Alice Second
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem