337.Maha Nanda Sharma (1924-) As A Poet
Maha Nanda Sharma who used to teach in a college
Before moving to Meerut University
Did his Ph.D. on P.G.Wodehouse read more »
338.un titled poem of mine, ...
Awake Once Again,
To A World of Sin.
And A Life of Strife.
Wishing To Only Be Held By You. read more »
339.Believe me not!
Recite a pleasant sonnet,
Present a stunning haiku
and write a moving ode
and sing a brilliant ballad. read more »
Blistering sheets of sting
Sizzle and pop on skin
With purity you sing
Arias spark vision read more »
341.Kindness to Insects
I saw a Melancholy Wasp
Upon a Purple Clover Knosp,
Who wept, 'The Poets do me Wrong,
Excluding me from Noble Song- read more »
(I intend to introduce Telugu Haiku to members of PH. In Telugu, Hiaku denotes both Haiku and Senryu. While writing Telugu Haiku, poets attached more importance to the expression of thought than the prescribed technicalities like conforming to kigo and writing the verse in present tense etc. Telugu Haiku is a budding literary form and here I endeavour to translate some of the verses of the active Telugu Haiku writers)
KonEru KaMta read more »
343.the death of the baby
The death of the baby
the family went for a walk
the dog ran off read more »
Your Pacific urges,
crack through old technology
and the international telephonic corridors read more »
From the moment
To say Dad,
A lot of giants read more »
346.Baby, you are the Tube...
Baby, you are the Tube
And my heart is London.
Baby, you flow like the Thames
And I hang above like the Westminster. read more »
'The Perfectionist' Compton Wright
Such promise and truth in poetry
That I stand by it with great honor read more »
348.! ! Not averse to poetry..
Do you see life
through prose-coloured spectacles?
or has the squid of poetry read more »
New Epic Poems
- Regarding Way, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Dinosaurs, Phil Soar
- Epic bamboo songs., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tulsidas, Md. Ziaul Haque
- 2015 IS EPIC!, Mr. Nobody
- Larger than Life, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Expression Eruption: Pigs & Rule, Vinz Poetry
- .A ray of hope we can expect., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Devil Details, Pius Didier
- Heaven we seeks., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Valuable peep, hasmukh amathalal
- Dawn of the Days, Dorthe Wisbech Clausen
- synthesis of civilization., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- BREATHING AGAIN, Satish Verma
- A Message To A Poet, Tony Adah
- Epic Story Of Childhood., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Like normal man, hasmukh amathalal
- Passion Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol of love, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You Because…, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Epic or Lines, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Warrior of the Caribbean, Greta Wolzak
- The readiness, hasmukh amathalal
- A curse and legend story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Ekalavya an Epic story of India, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- War Again!, John Ugolo Umah
- Life is run without proofs., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Zorro, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- The Long Nocturnal Walks, Hebert Logerie
- After the Poet's Death, Daniel Brick
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- The Very Last, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Ramayana Epic poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wow, ROCHISH MON
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic, Nassy Fesharaki
- THE WAR, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- n-dimensional, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- comets, Nicole GravellPellerino
- The Only Difference Was..., Tajudeen Shah
- Life Is An Epic, Jaipal Singh
- FIRST DATE, Philo Yan
- Mousai, Peter Russell
- Carpina Carpinteiro (Conto de Mestre Car.., Alexandra Alhadeff
- Love's Story, Cathy Hodgson
- See Me, See You, Cleveland W. Gibson
- A Pair Of Unique Parallel Lines, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- K. V. Suryanarayana Murti As A Poet (Vis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Solemn Sounds I hear in Dreams, The Soul.., James Darwin Smith II
- Beautiful poem, SALINI NAIR
- Fathoms Low, Jay Hall
- Life Is A War., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Confusing Maiden, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Maha Nanda Sharma (1924-) As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Path to Wales, Sanjay Amruce
- Epic Fight To Save Our Home, Joseph S. Josephides
- Patience or impatience?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Perennial Pursuit., Tajudeen Shah
- The Archer's Bow, Shelbie Hale
- My Name Is Leo, Lauwo George
- Yesterday's Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ebony Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Conditioned Mind, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Lost Soul, Rebecca Alisca
- Homer, Elia Michael
- Epic Eternal On Unfold, Aniruddha Pathak
- I and my dear death, Emad A. Ghani
- Fatal: Ms Onyeche, Vinz Poetry
- Sounds Of Past, Nida Sofi
- I Don't Want To Die, alexander opicho
- cease it, djemoi talbi
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem