Poem about epic. You can read the best epic poems. Browse through all epic poems.
It was endless epic
Spreading like epidemic
I found so much magic
Lengthy touch without any basic
There is nothing more to ask
It is not your task
Love is just a flame
No need to expect any blame
It is no more lust
Natural law says “it is must”
Some does it in hiding
Some does it after confiding
Give a honest touch and universe is yours
It is magic and beauty is in grip for sure
What is there to fear about wilderness?
When everything is reflected on the face
What makes one touch to suffer in fever?
Why it pulls like magnet with shiver?
Why body shakes and feet crumble?
There is no such phenomenon in love like trouble
We need final touch
To forget self and reach
Not to the dead end
But strong bond like friend
It is not simple stare
We all know about it and search it to go where!
The destiny is in near grasp
Everybody wants it nearly to last
It is just touch to humanism
We all live in civil jungle with barbarism
We attack in despair when get no food
Then it is condemned and totally misunderstood
Day touches in rush to night
Night shadows with aim to prove right
No one notices intentional penetration
But links it to universal relation
It is pure logic to prove something
It happens with time for everything
Flowers boom and loose charm in time
Beauty does not stay forever sometimes
Some of the objects stay forever and remain same
They have divine blessings and fame
They need to be young all the times
Same shine with light around all the times read more »
Sitting in ivory tower
you will watch a tragedy
of epic nicknames. read more »
231.Maharshi Aurobindo As A Poet
Maharshi Aurobindo the yogi, the sadhaka as a poet,
The writer of Life Divine and other treatises in prose,
But well-known for Savitri,
An epic in verse, read more »
232.Curse Of The Gods (2)
New medication is losing its dark power over me,
the epic Götterdammerung is lifting - double vision
clearing up and my old enemies – Weltschmerz –
Existential Angst and Nihilism are moving away read more »
stranger, and in my heart her homeland... read more »
234.Through This One Union
She stood before him defiant
He came to her his body aflame
His desire evident in his pose
Their union would ignite a world. read more »
235.Let us be like rivers, Love
The Table shall never meet the Fuji again
Let us be like rivers, Love
Great rivers, not mountains!
On their epic journey to grace read more »
236.Why These Eyes I Have?
I want to be like the epic Kanthari
with my eyes covered.
For there are men who feel no a touch of mercy,
to help a begging woman, who needs read more »
237.Struggle Between.......? ? ? ? ? ? ?
I know a place
Where sun shall never die
Where I dared to tread
and rest beneath the sky……….. read more »
Thy first four steeped in the muted nergo
thy id sleeps the formative sleep
oh but a vast the 6th brings lifes light
clouded gray but non the less lifes light read more »
239.Art of Life
Eat for yourself to live in the world;
Dress for others to view and please.
Nature is God's creation of living art;
and life is man's action of literary art. read more »
240.reams of verse
he wrote and rewrote
revised and edited
what he called verse read more »
New Epic Poems
- হযরত শাহ্ জালাল (রা.) : একটি মহাকাব্য- .., Md. Ziaul Haque
- Tulsidas, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Expression Eruption: Pigs & Rule, Vinz Poetry
- Dawn of the Days, Dorthe Wisbech Clausen
- Epic or Lines, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Ramayana Epic poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Only Difference Was..., Tajudeen Shah
- Love's Story, Cathy Hodgson
- K. V. Suryanarayana Murti As A Poet (Vis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Epic Fight To Save Our Home, Joseph S. Josephides
- Homer, Elia Michael
- Epic Eternal On Unfold, Aniruddha Pathak
- Fatal: Ms Onyeche, Vinz Poetry
- David and Elaine’s Epic Birthday Battle.., David McLansky
- Fatal 2: ‘MRS. ONYECHE’, Vinz Poetry
- DO NOT MAKE THE TREES ABLAZE, Metin Sahin
- Fright, Metin Sahin
- Concepts 3, Somanathan Iyer
- I Am An Epic-Writer Of My Tribe, Muhammad Shanazar
- IN YOUR FACE, Philo Yan
- Poet In A Cage, Leslie Philibert
- Epic Grand Doer, Charles Hice
- Rape Country, rajendran muthiah
- ULLALIM, THE EPIC OF LOVE OF THE MADUCAYAN, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- Epic, Jojo JAC
- Epics are stories., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The epic center, hasmukh amathalal
- The Epic Battles, Diwakar Pokhriyal
- O Singer of the epic war history, Aniruddha Pathak
- A War Between Ravna And Kauravas, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Give Me the Harp of Epic Song, Anacreon
- When, Harriet James
- He Can't Believe In Me, Freddy Ibarra
- Honour The Womenfolk, rajendran muthiah
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Silent Solitary Ominous Kiwi Flight, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Mother O My Dear Mother, KAVIN CHARALAN
- Why These Eyes I Have?, rajendran muthiah
- Birds Are Not My Epic, Chester Maynes
- Trafficking In Black Diamonds, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Depictions May Solicit Unhealthy Images, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Epic Men, Patti Masterman
- My Mom’s Epic, Qeeony Luv
- LIFE… An Epic., kunjubi varghese
- Wedlock…, kunjubi varghese
- Death of an Unknown Poet, Meggan McGuire
- Time Walkers, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- For The WoW Widows Of The World (Of Warc.., Justin Phillips
- The Iliad Odyssey: The Summary Of A Man, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- @Adam's Sons, Jordan Legaspi
- Dropout, Edward Kofi Louis
- OCEAN OF LOVE, C.N.Premkumar (love poems, V ..
- Translation Of The Epitaph On Virgil And.., George Gordon Byron
- for once in my life, RIC S. BASTASA
- Ode to the World, Jaya Razo
- Epics are read to feel the emotion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Literature is the negative of photo, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Aurobindo-3 Savitri-Book -1, Indira Renganathan
- Seaking, Bob Ubetcha
- A POLITICAL PICTURE OF NATIONS!, Ramesh T A
- Epic Smile, Brian Hinckley
- An epic, Brandon Butler
- ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Of locks.., Mamta Agarwal
- Epic Poem, Torben Duncan
- (((12th Of Never Goin' Happen))), Theodora (Theo) Onken
- epic night elipse o' light, mitch king
- Forever Young, Alejandro Torres
- i like to write an epic, RIC S. BASTASA
- Written With Love, Alejandro Torres
- An Ode to Ancient Greece, Adam Hollingsworth
- PARALLELS OF MORTALITY IN AUTUMN..., John Tansey
- carpe diem