Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
Diving into a new world.
Plain words take you on an epic adventure.
Books the key to the knowledge of the ancients.
History is took by characters. read more »
230.A Poet's Pen
Skilled at the craft of
A poet's fine pen
Touches every dimension read more »
231.To The Milton
What the greatness thy soul had,
If lean husk learning wide exist,
And travel attentively hidden lesson least,
Meet personality brood plot curative fed. read more »
232.Outdoor Biker Enjoyment
Twanging guitars, tumbling tones and chords over our minds.
Choosing to envelope ourselves in their awakenings, enjoying rhythms as they vibrate thoughts throughout beings at Buddy Stubbs' in an
Strumming strings, turning minds with perfect pitch and tempos, bringing alive surroundings, peaceful and majestic, mountains to all sides of us - noticing rocks and formations in musical apertures. read more »
Sometimes I wish for eternal darkness, because only my torch can see through it,
Whenever of deep see waves, I hope my ambition is as swift as the stormy nights wind,
Causing effect like waves forever at peak and trough simultaneously,
My mind is destiny, upon it comes darkness and light that I might be enlightened by, read more »
234.The Crossing of the Mist
At the edge of darkness
Sleeps the epitaph of mercy,
Since the time spark-lit her magic
Shadow cursed the hour of urgency. read more »
235.THE ESSENCE OF AESTHETICS
Had I not found you
I would not have turned a lover
Soon after loving you
I am enriched with new energy dear read more »
236.The One That Got Away
Pragmatism read more »
Stillness of purity sets itself before me in an attempt to wake me from a reverie of thoughtful memories.
Insipidly focusing only on what I'm thinking in pictures of musical notes, delving deeply into rhythmic beats of unanticipated melodies. read more »
on the celestial pole,
did you come
for a lethal kiss? read more »
239.Mother of All
A Mount Everest heart of highest
Boundless love of the universe
Kindness water in seven Seas
Mother is a noun of holiness read more »
240.Carry On Larkin/g
They **** you up those scribes of old.
Who pilfered hard, then pilfered more,
Until there were no thoughts untold
And everything was “heard before” read more »
New Epic Poems
- Epic Story Of Childhood., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Like normal man, hasmukh amathalal
- Passion Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol of love, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You Because…, Md. Ziaul Haque
- 'I' Am The Modern Epic, Joseph Alexander Shofner
- Epic or Lines, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Warrior of the Caribbean, Greta Wolzak
- The readiness, hasmukh amathalal
- War Again!, John Ugolo Umah
- Life is run without proofs., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Zorro, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- The Long Nocturnal Walks, Hebert Logerie
- After the Poet's Death, Daniel Brick
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- The Very Last, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Ramayana Epic poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wow, ROCHISH MON
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic, Nassy Fesharaki
- comets, Nicole GravellPellerino
- The Only Difference Was..., Tajudeen Shah
- Life Is An Epic, Jaipal Singh
- FIRST DATE, Philo Yan
- Mousai, Peter Russell
- Carpina Carpinteiro (Conto de Mestre Car.., Alexandra Alhadeff
- Love's Story, Cathy Hodgson
- See Me, See You, Cleveland W. Gibson
- K. V. Suryanarayana Murti As A Poet (Vis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Solemn Sounds I hear in Dreams, The Soul.., James Darwin Smith II
- Beautiful poem, SALINI NAIR
- Fathoms Low, Jay Hall
- Life Is A War., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Confusing Maiden, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- A Path to Wales, Sanjay Amruce
- Epic Fight To Save Our Home, Joseph S. Josephides
- Patience or impatience?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Perennial Pursuit., Tajudeen Shah
- The Archer's Bow, Shelbie Hale
- My Name Is Leo, Lauwo George
- Yesterday's Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ebony Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Conditioned Mind, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Lost Soul, Rebecca Alisca
- Homer, Elia Michael
- Epic Eternal On Unfold, Aniruddha Pathak
- I and my dear death, Emad A. Ghani
- Fatal: Ms Onyeche, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Sounds Of Past, Nida Sofi
- I Don't Want To Die, alexander opicho
- cease it, djemoi talbi
- Epic Odes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Puddles Of Bittersweet Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- David and Elaine’s Epic Birthday Battle.., David McLansky
- Fatal 2: ‘MRS. ONYECHE’, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Collective Senses, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curse Of The Gods (2), Margaret Alice Second
- Maharshi Aurobindo As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Lost Love in an Epic Universe, Chris Cariad
- WITH APOLOGIES, Satish Verma
- Past Record, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Eternal Life, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Cold, silent night, Mahadevan Krishnan
- RECLASSIFICATION, Glen Martin Fitch
- Unending Stress, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Crossing of the Mist, Obaidur Rahman
- Dawn easily qualifies as one of, Emmanuel George Cefai
- THE ESSENCE OF AESTHETICS, ROCHISH MON
- Blown to bits, Marcel Aouizerate
- ODYSSEY, Satish Verma
- Chameleon Colors, Russell Nero