The poet Phernazis is composing
the important part of his epic poem.
How Darius, son of Hystaspes,
assumed the kingdom of the Persians. (From him read more »
14.On the Conduct of the World Seeking Beauty Against Government
Is that the only way we can become like Indians, like Rhinoceri,
like Quartz Crystals, like organic farmers, like what we imagine
Adam & Eve to’ve been, caressing each other with trembling limbs
before the Snake of Revolutionary Sex wrapped itself round read more »
15.To My Children
GOLDEN sun of victory, born
In my life's unclouded morn, read more »
16.A Painter's Dream
It was midnight as I painted
The voluptuous figure of a long-haired woman,
Calmly lying on her death-bed with closed eyes,
Trying to remember her days of lost love, read more »
What do you witness in modern poetry?
Does it represent sentiments of any country?
Do fond actual spirit missing and has evaporated?
It seems mind is bogged down and perforated, read more »
18.# AS FIGHTER AND FOUGHT - LORD KRISHNA
[A scene from the hindu epic Mahabharatham
where both duryodhan and arjun come to lord
krishna for favors to sopport them in the war
KURUKSHETRA WAR] read more »
19.The Last to Leave
The guns were silent, and the silent hills
had bowed their grasses to a gentle breeze
I gazed upon the vales and on the rills,
And whispered, "What of these?' and "What of these? read more »
20.A Poet's Beloved
If you surrender to a rich man, he may give you a mansion,
delicious foods, many a nice clothe and physical pleasure.
He may give you a heart as dead as a withered river.
He may love you too and make you the owner of a vast land. read more »
Three streams that set out
the stream of love
the stream of dreams read more »
In a crowded lunch, a wireless chat took place
From soil to sky with a cozy crystal-soul.
A long emotional table read more »
23.Midnight in Camp
Night in the unslumbering forest! From the free,
Vast pinelands by the foot of man untrod,
Blows the wild wind, roaming rejoicingly
This wilderness of God; read more »
24.Homer's Seeing-Eye Dog
Most of the time he worked, a sort of sleep
with a purpose, so far as I could tell.
How he got from the dark of sleep
to the dark of waking up I'll never know; read more »
New Epic Poems
- .A ray of hope we can expect., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Devil Details, Pius Didier
- Heaven we seeks., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Valuable peep, hasmukh amathalal
- Dawn of the Days, Dorthe Wisbech Clausen
- synthesis of civilization., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic of Time, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- BREATHING AGAIN, Satish Verma
- A Message To A Poet, Tony Adah
- Epic Story Of Childhood., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Like normal man, hasmukh amathalal
- Passion Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol of love, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You Because…, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Epic or Lines, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Warrior of the Caribbean, Greta Wolzak
- The readiness, hasmukh amathalal
- A curse and legend story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Ekalavya an Epic story of India, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- War Again!, John Ugolo Umah
- Life is run without proofs., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Zorro, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- The Long Nocturnal Walks, Hebert Logerie
- After the Poet's Death, Daniel Brick
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- The Very Last, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Ramayana Epic poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wow, ROCHISH MON
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic, Nassy Fesharaki
- THE WAR, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- n-dimensional, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- comets, Nicole GravellPellerino
- The Only Difference Was..., Tajudeen Shah
- Life Is An Epic, Jaipal Singh
- FIRST DATE, Philo Yan
- Mousai, Peter Russell
- Carpina Carpinteiro (Conto de Mestre Car.., Alexandra Alhadeff
- Love's Story, Cathy Hodgson
- See Me, See You, Cleveland W. Gibson
- A Pair Of Unique Parallel Lines, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- K. V. Suryanarayana Murti As A Poet (Vis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Solemn Sounds I hear in Dreams, The Soul.., James Darwin Smith II
- Beautiful poem, SALINI NAIR
- Fathoms Low, Jay Hall
- Life Is A War., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Confusing Maiden, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Maha Nanda Sharma (1924-) As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Path to Wales, Sanjay Amruce
- Epic Fight To Save Our Home, Joseph S. Josephides
- Patience or impatience?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Perennial Pursuit., Tajudeen Shah
- The Archer's Bow, Shelbie Hale
- My Name Is Leo, Lauwo George
- Yesterday's Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ebony Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Conditioned Mind, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Lost Soul, Rebecca Alisca
- Homer, Elia Michael
- Epic Eternal On Unfold, Aniruddha Pathak
- I and my dear death, Emad A. Ghani
- Fatal: Ms Onyeche, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Sounds Of Past, Nida Sofi
- I Don't Want To Die, alexander opicho
- cease it, djemoi talbi
- Epic Odes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Puddles Of Bittersweet Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- David and Elaine’s Epic Birthday Battle.., David McLansky
- Fatal 2: ‘MRS. ONYECHE’, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Collective Senses, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curse Of The Gods (2), Margaret Alice Second
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem